collapse

Author Topic: When a woman is able to debate topics fiercely with a man  (Read 352 times)

Offline Strawberry&Rasberry

When a woman is able to debate topics fiercely with a man
« on: July 13, 2017, 12:04:30 AM »
She is seen to be all the more sophisticated.  At least I think.  She holds her ground in debate with males.  She has a lower tone of voice.  She wears non girly type clothing and might even have on a non revealing business suit.  This kind of thing reveals the utmost sophistication in a female.

Sophistication means refining something.  This means unnatural.  It's like Sith versus Jedi, the Sith are more ferocious and tap into the force uncontrollably.  The Jedi are the ones with extreme control and refinement, sophistication.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
Re: When a woman is able to debate topics fiercely with a man
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 11:52:42 AM »
It conveys ultimate sophistication yes indeed

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Executive Secretary of the Secretariat
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 02:30:56 PM »
It's always entertaining to debate and challenge wits with a sophisticated woman.  She must also have charm too, because intelligence alone does not make an interesting woman.  But sometimes I'm afraid that I will be outwitted and reduced to a really dumb man.

Offline Strawberry&Rasberry

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 12:50:38 AM »
Yes I realize that she must have charm and not be like a prick.  But other than that worse case scenario which turns out to be the case when they are doing it wrong I think female sophistication is rather lovely.

* University Connect

* Recent Posts

* News Feeds

* Realm Love Aquarium

* Play the Snake