collapse

Author Topic: Join my think tank, help make progress in civilization  (Read 3516 times)

Offline Strawberry&Rasberry

Join my think tank, help make progress in civilization
« on: July 13, 2017, 12:30:28 AM »
Premise in particular, the urbanized community is going to be based off of, in incremental fashion, as well as require social technological breakthroughs which deviate it from the narrowing path of non mobile/sedentary citizens.  For example, it is continually growing out of fashion to own a car just for the purpose of commuting.  The reasons for this is vastly overpopulated cities, pollution, diminishing profits on sales, etc.  Therefore a social technological breakthrough would be to alleviate the purpose of commuting, namely the strict deadline enforced scheduled work itinerary.  This would be done by an advanced concept of work and work technologies which allow a person to control the same set of actions as he or she would have been capable of had he or she been to work in person after a commute.  Conversely speaking the idea that the home is this stationary abode containing a wife, 2 children, 2 cars, a dog, a cat, a hearth, a kitchen, stove, oven, backyard, etc. is increasingly out of touch with what matters in our modern reality.  Simply put, the idea that a home is the place of rest and relaxation for the entire family is not suitable any longer in a time when media/social media has severely affected the amount of quality time parents and children cooperatively spend with each other.  Therefore the home has experienced the disruptive flow of technology and should be allowed to be dispersed in all its former qualities, all but in name and sacred function.  In its displacement the quality time that parents should be able to spend with their kids is created instead by the amount of connections that the two in relation have in a positive memory continuum matrix.  In that the bonds shared between parent and child are the result of a computational matrix assist which reflexively informs the quality and number of connections between two relations, such as between a child and parent...

to be continued...

Please join. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:41:02 AM by Strawberry&Rasberry »

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
Re: Join my think tank, help make progress in civilization
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 12:43:11 PM »
To optimise the afterlife, human civilisation would need to transition into a parallel virtual environment whereby their consciousness are uploaded onto megacomputer to simulate real life. In this way nobody ever dies, they continue to live. Although there would soon come to a point where the virtual "graveyard" becomes bigger than the physical reality.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Executive Secretary of the Secretariat
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »
There should be some form equivalent digital social order like law enforcement, groups in organizations, entertainment, social functions, fighting, morality and ethics.  Right now, I think law enforcement is lacking behind in the digital world.  Right now kids are accessing adult contents at will, trolls and hate speech are all over the public places, too much anonymity.  There should be guild lines and codes in function and appearance, just like building a city, and everyone should follow.  Everyone should be given a number and tracked.

Physically everyone will either be evolved into a log, an ant, or a queen ant.  The log is the public because everyone would just lie there all day looking at the screen.  The ants are the physical workers that have to do the actual physical labor to maintain and produce machinery and products.  The queen ant is the evil genius or Watson.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:31:33 PM by gaden »

Offline Strawberry&Rasberry

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 12:53:33 AM »
The idea of digital order is quite an enormous undertaking.  It is the challenge that is set before the positive memory continuum matrix.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* University Connect

* Recent Posts

How can overseas Vietnamese kids learn vietnamese by 大越
[Today at 10:09:00 PM]

I may see Philippines through a fujipino point of view by 大越
[Today at 08:38:25 PM]

Who will be the next king or queen of VPOP? by Atreygutten
[Today at 04:26:22 PM]

Non-Viet reactions to Lac Troi by 大越
[Today at 08:34:43 AM]

The Onus of Vietnamese Cultural Progeniture Rests On An Elite Few by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:24:22 PM]

More Proof Vietnamese People Evolving Telekinetically by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 07:55:09 PM]

Communist China or Radical Islam? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 07:50:32 PM]

Short ao dai? by 大越
[Yesterday at 07:34:56 PM]

I want to sleep with both Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 05:20:21 PM]

Cuong Vu, Two-time Grammy Winner, Comes Back to VN by Vietfaces
[Yesterday at 05:18:25 PM]

How to stay married if you no longer find your partner attractive? by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:09:32 PM]

Vietnamese guy breaks his arm to enter hospital w hot nurses give BJ for money by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 04:48:29 PM]

I should make a dating profile on Vietrealm since I am lonely and desperate by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 03:52:25 PM]

What is this 'Em Em' stuff? by gaden
[Yesterday at 03:36:58 PM]

Ao Dai for chubby girls by gaden
[Yesterday at 02:48:41 PM]

This Body Mass Index Calculator now adjusts for "Asian" by gaden
[Yesterday at 02:44:26 PM]

I think the first Asian president of USA will be Filipino by PimpMasterPro23
[Yesterday at 02:11:59 PM]

I hope viet kieus doesn't look up to this bonehead. by literallyChina
[Yesterday at 02:11:51 PM]

* News Feeds