collapse

Author Topic: New York home invaders attacking Chinese woman and putting gun to her head  (Read 138 times)

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

The NYPD released disturbing video Sunday morning of a violent Queens home invasion in which two brutes attacked a woman in her apartment and pointed a gun at her head.

Cops said the violence occurred at about 6:40 p.m. on Feb. 26 at an undisclosed location in Flushing, within the confines of the 109th Precinct.

according to law enforcement sources, the two suspects followed the 35-year-old woman into her home after she took out the trash. 

The video, taken from inside the victim’s apartment, shows the brutal struggle that unfolded between the victim and the two invaders.

She struggles mightily to fend off the attackers — one of whom brandishing a black handgun — as they work to restrain her on the floor. 

At one point, she sits up — and the gun-toting suspect then wraps his arm around her neck and points his weapon at her head, threatening to shoot.

The other suspect then tries to restrain the woman’s wrists with a cable tie, and when she continues struggling, he and the armed invader then drag her into another room, out of the camera’s sight.

Video Player

00:00

00:42

Law enforcement sources said the crooks removed $3,000 in cash, as well as two iPhones, a Louis Vuitton purse, and credit cards from the victim’s home. They then fled the scene in an unknown direction.

Police sources said the victim was not seriously injured.

Cops described both attackers as Asian men with skinny builds who wore black masks and black clothing. One of the suspects is shown on the camera wearing a black sweatshirt with the words “OFF THE WALL” written on the back.

Stunning video shows Queens home invaders attacking woman and putting gun to her head | amNewYork (amny.com)

Most Chinese voted for liberal enablers so maybe they don´t care about their elderly.  Maybe Confucianism is fake since it is Made in China after all.

Offline Guess

chinese in america are politial sheep and don't have solid principles. They are the strongest voices against affirmative action and illegal immigration since most of them pay big money to be here. And yet, they keep voting for lefty politics. I hope those who are attacked are leftist voters.

haven´t you had enough interaction with the Chinese?  They say one thing and do another.  Schizophrenic race. 

Offline 1r0n_m4n_xl

chinese in america are politial sheep and don't have solid principles. They are the strongest voices against affirmative action and illegal immigration since most of them pay big money to be here. And yet, they keep voting for lefty politics. I hope those who are attacked are leftist voters.

seems like the chinese are getting pushed out of the USA

Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

Hong Kong doctor´s instagram flooded with love, claims Cantonese is a language by gnak
[Today at 08:42:06 AM]

Would you wear Vietnam´s Bitis sneakers? Son Tung MTP brand by
[Today at 06:31:38 AM]

Jenny Yang wants USA inundated with illegal aliens by
[Today at 05:19:28 AM]

The North-South high-speed railway should be for both passengers and freight by convoy
[Today at 04:07:08 AM]

Ugly Vingroup LOGO looks so CHINESE CCP FLAG by
[Today at 02:59:55 AM]

Poorer than Alabaman Japanese think they are all "Middle Class" by
[Today at 02:39:16 AM]

Chinese women vowed to never have sex with Chinese men or bear children by
[Today at 12:27:50 AM]

Hà Nội deploys food safety measures by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:05:32 PM]

I almost got scammed by a plumber by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:21:27 PM]

Vietnamese & Koreans needs to distance themselves from the Chinese. by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:12:32 PM]

So many Compton outreach. by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:11:00 PM]

KOREANS are waking up! Qu Dons I am not Chinese T-shirt will save lives! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:40:56 PM]

Viet Gs should take lessons from the LATIN KINGS pushing out Radical LEFTy riot by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:34:33 PM]

Asian Hate will stop with this solution by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:27:46 PM]

FILIPINOS started the SINO-phobia worldwide! give us a medal ! by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 02:17:57 PM]

Worst amusement park I've ever seen by gaden
[Yesterday at 02:14:11 PM]

Intervention? by Guess
[Yesterday at 07:16:27 AM]

This popular streamer is super pretty by Guess
[Yesterday at 07:06:30 AM]

Bulgaria and Việt Nam: Charting the next decade of partnership and solidarity by convoy
[April 15, 2021, 10:52:16 PM]

VN should develop lotus silk technology by gaden
[April 15, 2021, 01:19:10 PM]

* Travel / Food

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

omfg roman dna is soooooo much better than Chick dna by gaden
[April 14, 2021, 02:44:45 PM]

ancient rulers of china were caucasian!!!! by gnak
[April 14, 2021, 07:07:11 AM]

russian pop music by gnak
[April 13, 2021, 03:33:03 PM]

* News Feeds