collapse

Author Topic: OJ! Lavender! Go out and vote that bastard off!  (Read 173 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
OJ! Lavender! Go out and vote that bastard off!
« on: September 14, 2021, 07:34:19 PM »
Run before the polls closed.  Get your friends and family  to vandalize the casted ballots.  You guys are the last hope to save California from utter total damnation.  Get that Newman out.  Vote for Larry Elder the Moral Court guy.

Offline Guess

Re: OJ! Lavender! Go out and vote that bastard off!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 08:07:22 PM »
I did. Gruesome has a lot of financial backing and they’re good at cheating. Not very optimistic.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 08:46:48 PM »
Trust me, I don't hate anyone but that Newsom dude is something else.  I did my part and voted as soon as I could.  Now his wife is also on the spotlight, supposedly tried to silence Rose McGowan about Harvey Weinstein.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/rose-mcgowan-larry-elder-gavin-newsom-wife-silence-harvey-weinstein-2021-9%3famp

I'm so sick of Cali as a whole and just want to move away.  I'm thinking Galveston, Texas.  How are the living standard there?

Offline Guess

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 09:15:58 PM »
Gruesome won. Cali, between the welfare people, the Hollywood dummies, the illegals, silicone valley, and a well funded cheating apparatus, repubic party have no chance.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 09:44:57 PM »
My brother has a beach home in Galveston.  Galveston used to be or is still has that old city charm, Victorian style buildings, beach resorts, histical monuments.  But people left because of storms and it never developed or gets mainrained like it should.  Nowadays it's just an excursion city for Houstonians.  It has good fishing and beach walk. 

Prepare to shoot for leisure, kill liberals and bible studies at Long coffee once you come to Texit.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 10:43:36 PM »
I need to do a bit more research on Galveston, like how much storms does it normally get anually.  I read that's it's a small town which is now to my liking.  I love the beach and would like to retire by it, so that's a plus.  Hey, I have a plan.  I'll live there and make it my sanctuary, have a few more kids, raise them up and provide them with a safe haven for future generations, and Texas just got more Republican votes.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 02:01:31 PM »
Big storms probably hit Galveston every 20 years or so.  The last big storm to hit was category 5 hurricane Ike in 2008.  I remember going through there and all of the trees were dead because of storm surge, the salt water killed all of the plants except for the palm trees.

But residents have learned their lessons from the previous storms and raised the island up by 8 to 17 feet and building the seawall.  Also the houses are built to withstand hurricane force winds.

As you can see the houses seem to withheld when Ike hit.

Today many Victorian houses are still in good shape.

[4K] Neighborhoods in Galveston, Texas - The Island

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 02:20:15 PM »
We do need more Republicans.  Houston used to be a Republican strong hold when it was small.  But new immigrants have transformed the city liberal.

There was a mayor in 1985 who re-ran on a campaign slogan of "Shoot the queers" to prevent HIV spread.  Back then it was politically acceptable to root out VCs and queers.

Offline Guess

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 05:07:23 PM »
I don’t consder myself a repubic but I vote republican bc that’s as good as it gets at this time.

America is becoming a welfare state with rapid unbridled immigration, legal and illegal. the elite rich are embracing communism just like in the past. The left are in control of education. Corporate greed embrace globalization and cheap labor. So it’s pretty much doomed to be a dummycrap country eventually.

In the mean time, I do my civic duty and still vote even when I don’t see a change for the better.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 02:33:37 PM »
If you're ever hang around the welfare class of people you'll be tearing your hair off seeing their antics.  We used to run a business in the ghetto areas and there is rampant welfare fraud, women having more children so they can get government support, culturally ingrained theft, no morality on committing crime. 

All of the Democraps I've talked to all they want is to maximize their benefits from the government.  They talk about taxing the rich because they think the rich is not paying enough.  There's no incentive to earn their money.  I told one of the Demoncrat that a millionaire would pay at a federal tax rate of 37% and a person earning $10K would pay at a 10% tax rate.  That one millionaire would be paying the equivalent of 370 people.  I asked him if it's fair for one guy to support 370 people.  Why punish talent?  If that one millionaire guy decides to donate all his earnings to charity what do you have?  Then the guy said what about his property?  How about taxing 30% on his properties.  I just about gave up.  I might just as well hand over to him all my cash right now.

At first when I was younger I would be sympathetic to the poor because I have nothing myself and the only way to own something is by support.  But it can't drag on forever that you face any responsibilities.  It would be atrocious to take any money from the hard working people like your parents.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

Visit of Vietnamese President to Cuba by convoy
[Today at 10:26:44 AM]

Volunteer medical workers play an important role in COVID-19 treatment by convoy
[Today at 04:09:32 AM]

Japan has the best aesthetics by V-Unit
[Today at 12:39:58 AM]

Seeing how the peasant regime is handling the covid situation... by V-Unit
[Today at 12:29:29 AM]

Fighting smugglers during the pandemic by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:08:15 PM]

Viet kieu guys avoid these girls by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:46:15 PM]

White american guy rekts 3 viet fools by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:39:08 PM]

With Zero COVID impossible, Việt Nam should prepare to live with the pandemic: doctor by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:08:28 PM]

UNFPA associated with Việt Nam’s achievements in reproductive health by convoy
[September 21, 2021, 10:10:38 PM]

I scored 10/18 can you do better? by V-Unit
[September 21, 2021, 08:05:06 PM]

Colonial German soldiers vietnames family by V-Unit
[September 21, 2021, 08:02:10 PM]

has calling covid a china virus cause asian hate? by Guess
[September 21, 2021, 05:09:16 PM]

Vietnamese girl is far superior to Chinese, KOrean, Japanese. by Guess
[September 21, 2021, 04:57:49 PM]

Vietnamese culture you didn't know existed by Guess
[September 21, 2021, 03:02:01 PM]

Ancestor stories thread by Guess
[September 21, 2021, 02:46:03 PM]

Does the Tay Son Dynasty have a citadel? by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 11:26:11 PM]

and they say korean and japanese buildings are distinctive. by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 11:08:04 PM]

do all asians have flat butt? by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 10:55:30 PM]

With Zero COVID impossible, Việt Nam should prepare to live with the pandemic: doctor by convoy
[September 20, 2021, 10:37:30 PM]

Has anyone signed this? by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 07:32:53 PM]

Tay Son bronze drum by gaden
[September 20, 2021, 04:54:34 PM]

Can we get a better wedding song? by Guess
[September 20, 2021, 02:56:55 PM]

* Travel / Food

When in Rome... by Guess
[September 21, 2021, 03:04:34 PM]

* News Feeds

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power