collapse

Author Topic: Places to travel in vietnam  (Read 2749 times)

Offline LanLan

Places to travel in vietnam
« on: May 02, 2013, 03:56:50 PM »
So I'm gonna start out to tell where I love to travel in Vietnam. I have been to many places and all of them has some unique by themselves that i like very much. But for this round then I will just start out with 3 places

My first out is Saigon

Simply because i love to play(ăn chơi) -laugh , and the party life here is awesome. At the same time then I just love to be at chợ bến thành về đêm. Going around there watching stuff and eating, so relaxing.

Second place must be Nha Trang

Well simply because im from Cam ranh wich is really close to Nha trang so I have been here a lot and most of all to swim. I love to be at the beaches there. 1.I get brown 2. it's relaxing and 3. I just simply love beaches. But one minus thing about the beaches there is the trash, it is kinda trashy there, I found a lot of trash at the beach while I was swimming and that was pretty nasty. Beside from that then it was really good.

the third place I chosed is Vinh ha long (Ha long bay)

I love to just sit on the boat and let them take me out to the ocean, how the wind is blewing towards me and how fresh the air is makes me relax. Those hours out there gave me time to forget everything about life and just enjoy the moment of freedom in the ocean. Forget the pain, forget the troubles and problems that is in your life. Just dream away and enjoy how perfect life can be oce in awhile. And not to talk about those rocks which is in the middle of the ocean they all are build after some really interesting creatures, really interesting.

So which places in vietnam is your fav? or just simply tell us about your trip to vietnam. I expect Hua to show us some pics and tell us about his trip when he gets back from vietnam  -cutewink

Offline phần tử dân tộc cực hữu

Re: Places to travel in vietnam
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 07:09:31 PM »
You should go to Sapa and Đà Lạt. Really nice places

Offline LanLan

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 10:20:07 PM »
I have been to Dalat, I loved it there too, Thung lũng tình yếu ;) Plus the atmosphere was the best, not to warm not to cold (in the summer off course) Just simply perfect. Staying there for 1 or 2 days was great, but since Dalat is small then more then that started to be boring.

I have been to Sapa, you know where? chợ Sapa in Prague lol. But yeah I really want to visit Sapa once too. Maybe my next trip to Vietnam ;)

Online gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »
Dalat is probably most popular to Vietnamese because of the cool weather. I was traveling to Dalat on a bus from Saigon once. I got used to the hot weather in Saigon, but when I got to Dalat it feels freezing as hell.

On the way up the mountains I saw a dog lying in the front porch of a house curling up against the cold, and I thought that was kind of amusing. So when we got to Dalat at 3AM in the morning, all of the hotels were closed so we had to huddle up against one another in the cold in front of that town theater. We were curling up and shivering like that dog we saw.

Offline Tonkinese

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 05:35:04 AM »
never been out of Hanoi  -giveup

Offline Tonkinese

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 08:12:15 AM »
hiền thì liên quan gì  -hmm ngoài đời hơi bị hổ báo đấy  -wasntme

Offline Hua

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 09:59:49 AM »
Im heading to Thanh Hoa on the 10th and make my way up north. :P

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
You should go to Sapa and Đà Lạt. Really nice places

I second that notion.  Never been to Sapa myself but my dad goes there every time he visits Vietnam.  And from the hundreds of pictures he took of Sapa, it looks like a serene place with beautiful sceneries with a population made of different ethnic minorities. I would love to visit Sapa one day. Maybe I'll post them pictures here to share...

Đà Lạt was where I was born.  Although I left Vietnam when I was very young, I still have a lot of fond memories of Đà Lạt.  The weather is misty cool and I remember the rain seasons to be rather warm.  Playing in the rain with my shirt off with the neighbor kids is one of my most vivid recollections of Đà Lạt.

Offline Tonkinese

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 09:25:30 PM »
I have some photos when I took a trip in Sapa

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:

* Recent Posts

* Travel / Food

Is banh xeo a Khmer snack? by CoconutXO
[November 25, 2021, 07:04:04 AM]

* News Feeds

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

No posts were found.