collapse

Author Topic: what?I thought Han Chinese one ethnic group???  (Read 2795 times)

Lovinyourlogicsofar

Re: what?I thought Han Chinese one ethnic group???
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2019, 06:31:54 AM »
I see.  There's ben some total logic here that surpasses all that has been said so far. 

Brothers

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2019, 06:40:29 AM »

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:13 AM »
I see.  There's ben some total logic here that surpasses all that has been said so far.
Well at first it was just me saying about the phenotypes of Vietnamese population and then someone came in and said that the whole Vietnamese population is claiming the heritage of another ethnicity. And then all the non sense arguing that has no relation to thread title.

Again there is no such thing as the great unity. South China is a conquered land and half of the population living there are genetically distinct from the rest of China due to their M and R9F heritage. The same colonial status with Tibet, Southern Mongolia and East Turkestan.  Those retain their traditions are Zhuang, Miao, Yao etc... while those assimilated are large part of Cantonese population.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:53 AM »

Different noseshape, plus higher forehead.

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2019, 03:15:29 PM »
his nose looks like a phallus.

Different noseshape, plus higher forehead.

AnNamMit

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2019, 06:18:43 PM »
I thought Vietnamese was all one ethnic.  But according to super genius shwit that's all mightier than god here, we are southern Vietnamoid-zilla and Northern Vietnamoid-zilla.

You think I am of your kind? No man, you look like your ancestors Chut and Tho. I look nothing like you, neither I look like those Backy R9F. We're only unified under my ancestor's culture, the culture of conquerors. The moment I see your avatar, instantly it told me you are loser type, not my kind.

The exception here is Rudeboy, I except him as a follower. You? Common man, no more or less than primate phenotype, meat shield in front line. Angry yet?

Itiscalledsarcasm

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2019, 10:39:32 PM »
Well at first it was just me saying about the phenotypes of Vietnamese population and then someone came in and said that the whole Vietnamese population is claiming the heritage of another ethnicity. And then all the non sense arguing that has no relation to thread title.

Again there is no such thing as the great unity. South China is a conquered land and half of the population living there are genetically distinct from the rest of China due to their M and R9F heritage. The same colonial status with Tibet, Southern Mongolia and East Turkestan.  Those retain their traditions are Zhuang, Miao, Yao etc... while those assimilated are large part of Cantonese population.

No I didn't know what quotes your were talking about.  If you had quoted them then I'd care.

Just because some titular character Hua Mulan gets made into a Disney movie twice gets your panties soaked and you get all excited because it shows that Chinese was divided between Tuoba and non Tuoba.  It's just Tuoba Northern Wei by political division as there were still Han present within the territory just like there were Han in the south.  There's no need to think some Hung Kings went as far as Cantonese territory and created their own dynasty.  Smells like stinky jealousy tofu.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2019, 10:42:34 PM »
It's just Tuoba Northern Wei by political division as there were still Han present within the territory just like there were Han in the south.  There's no need to think some Hung Kings went as far as Cantonese territory and created their own dynasty.  Smells like stinky jealousy tofu.
You conflate genetics with cultural & national identity. M and R9F are not Central Plain Han Chinese genes and are more dominant in SEA. Even B are Hmong - Mien and not related to the Northern D.

Han Chinese is one of the most mutated identity and not based on genetics but on conquest and assimilation (meaning losers speak the language of the winners). The name Han was supposed to be people from the Central Plain only but later got mixed up with other unrelated southern & northern peoples. And then you have these ethnics from highlands that gradually assimilate to the lowlands mainstream society (you think the original Han Chinese would go as far to mountainous areas to assimilate the barbarians?)

Genetics researches show Central Plain Han Chinese mtDNA presence in South China are not dominant but Tai and Austro speakers are. Hmong - Mien B earlier assimilated and Northern D conquerors are later arrivals.

Nogeniusthatiswhatyoudo

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2019, 10:50:18 PM »
You conflate genetics with cultural & national identity. M and R9F are not Central Plain Chinese genes and are more dominant in SEA. Even B are Hmong - Mien and not related to the Northern D.

XYZ genetic markers were laser etched into people's foreheads as they began creating dynasties.  One special dynasty in the south of China, the Hung Kings, their story continues in Vietnam....pigs can fly.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2019, 11:08:25 PM »
XYZ genetic markers were laser etched into people's foreheads as they began creating dynasties.  One special dynasty in the south of China, the Hung Kings, their story continues in Vietnam....pigs can fly.
It shows who are Han and who are not, who are the conquerors and who are the losers. Losers can't claim the heritage and history of the conquerors. A South Chinese with R9F lineage is definately not equally Han to a Central Plain Chinese with D lineage. Losers have no history of their own and have to learn the history written by the winners and speak the language of the winners.

Peepsonlyclaimwatiswanted

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2019, 11:24:52 PM »
Conquerors have all but defaced themselves.  Nobody in China thinks the way you do.  You aren't making sense except to yourself to justify that Hung Kings came all the way from Cantonese territory so that South of China can be united with Vietnam and have sex with Vietnamese.  This is so sad.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2019, 11:29:24 PM »
Conquerors have all but defaced themselves.  Nobody in China thinks the way you do.  You aren't making sense except to yourself to justify that Hung Kings came all the way from Cantonese territory so that South of China can be united with Vietnam and have sex with Vietnamese.  This is so sad.
Yes its sad that our M and R9F brothers in South China who have no relation to other Chinese in Central Plain are being assimilated. You don't seem to understand genetics? Who cares about what people in China think? I only care about what genetic researches say. People in South China have intermixed with people in Northern Vietnam for thousands of years before the arrival of other northern groups like Hmong Mien and Central Plain Chinese.

Arguing with Chinese about genetics is like arguing with a brick wall. They just say Han this and Han that, China this and China that. Although seagull is a troll, his argument was never convincing. I still like arguing with troll though.

Waitinforyatoclaimyabro

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2019, 11:32:27 PM »
Yes no relation so why so hesitant to claim someone who is R9F?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2019, 01:38:27 PM »
You think I am of your kind? No man, you look like your ancestors Chut and Tho. I look nothing like you, neither I look like those Backy R9F. We're only unified under my ancestor's culture, the culture of conquerors. The moment I see your avatar, instantly it told me you are loser type, not my kind.

The exception here is Rudeboy, I except him as a follower. You? Common man, no more or less than primate phenotype, meat shield in front line. Angry yet?

It would be a great insult to any ethnic if they find out you're related to them.  Did you ask the C/D people what they think of you?  More like a archaic human or a pile of shwit that's shaped into a head.

Why don't you call your pupil by his rightful name you disrespectful mongrel!

Since you are a super genius pile of shwit you should be able to determine if I'm angry or not.  Why would a super genius shwithead ask something that he already know?  Ask me again if you don't know.

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2021, 06:08:20 AM »
China a great Unifier lmao.  China is an example of a broken country with no idea of nationhood.  No unified language, no unified cultural history and probably the only country that claimed generations of rapists and pillagers in their own land as their own.  It´s like the Jews claiming the Nazies as part of an ancient Hebrew dynasty that led them out of Egypt. 

Offline ASEAN Nationalist Party ( honorary Viet)

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2021, 03:17:53 PM »
test

Offline Guess

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2021, 10:35:44 AM »
China a great Unifier lmao.  China is an example of a broken country with no idea of nationhood.  No unified language, no unified cultural history and probably the only country that claimed generations of rapists and pillagers in their own land as their own.  It´s like the Jews claiming the Nazies as part of an ancient Hebrew dynasty that led them out of Egypt. 

only low self esteem sinicized Yues in china claim chinese heritage. So passe.

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2021, 06:03:27 PM »
They spend million of dollars buying back their slave masters ceramics lol

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2021, 05:31:53 AM »
I think the reason Vietnamese people refuse to be Chinese is that it is so easy to become Chinese.  I look at the Uighurs´struggle for independence and I can see the same sentiment among Vietnamese.  The Uighurs are poorer than average Kinh by all counts but adamantly refuse to be Chinese.  Same with Tibetians.  This means Chinese enculturation is a product of force rather than benign assimilation.  Like you only adopt Chinese cultural IPs when you have no other choice.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Why are you here? (I'm lost, I saw light, idn, dumb question):

* Recent Posts

UNFPA associated with Việt Nam’s achievements in reproductive health by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:10:38 PM]

I scored 10/18 can you do better? by V-Unit
[Yesterday at 08:05:06 PM]

Colonial German soldiers vietnames family by V-Unit
[Yesterday at 08:02:10 PM]

has calling covid a china virus cause asian hate? by Guess
[Yesterday at 05:09:16 PM]

Vietnamese girl is far superior to Chinese, KOrean, Japanese. by Guess
[Yesterday at 04:57:49 PM]

Japan has the best aesthetics by Guess
[Yesterday at 04:54:16 PM]

White american guy rekts 3 viet fools by Guess
[Yesterday at 03:03:29 PM]

Vietnamese culture you didn't know existed by Guess
[Yesterday at 03:02:01 PM]

Viet kieu guys avoid these girls by Guess
[Yesterday at 02:51:22 PM]

Ancestor stories thread by Guess
[Yesterday at 02:46:03 PM]

Does the Tay Son Dynasty have a citadel? by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 11:26:11 PM]

and they say korean and japanese buildings are distinctive. by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 11:08:04 PM]

do all asians have flat butt? by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 10:55:30 PM]

With Zero COVID impossible, Việt Nam should prepare to live with the pandemic: doctor by convoy
[September 20, 2021, 10:37:30 PM]

Has anyone signed this? by V-Unit
[September 20, 2021, 07:32:53 PM]

Tay Son bronze drum by gaden
[September 20, 2021, 04:54:34 PM]

Can we get a better wedding song? by Guess
[September 20, 2021, 02:56:55 PM]

Anyone recognized this old time beauty? by Guess
[September 20, 2021, 02:43:46 PM]

Swagapino represent by Olive Juice
[September 20, 2021, 02:12:35 PM]

So many companies leaving chinoise by V-Unit