collapse

Author Topic: bad christian vs good christian  (Read 519 times)

Offline NT

bad christian vs good christian
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:57:46 AM »
there are good christians and bad christians just as good muslim and bad muslim

I never slammed the whole religion of people because there are good and bad people within it. The bad christian as I recall in my younger day in Bible school.  These motherfuckers would ask me if I believe and love Jesus. I answered honestly, " I don't know." I was only five or 4 year old then, I don't know who the frock the guy was. He looks like some beard  hippy white guy--not only that, but he looks like a child molester.  Then these manipulative frocking teachers yelled at me: " YOU ARE GONNA' GO TO HELL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM."  WTF? I also remember this fucktard told me to show me the palm of my hand so he can strike me with a ruler. Man, frock that guy--if I ever see his azz he is gonna get punch in the mouth.

Later in life I met some cool christians. They were honest and respectful. Hey' it is just our belief, there is no proof, but this is our faith. Come study some Bible with us and see you can find some wisdom in it. This I can respect. These people are not cultish and doesn't shove golly down your throat. They were cool.

I have muslim friends, they're cool too. These people do not ram a plane into buildings. No, they're good people who just have different faith and beliefs.

If i hate someone, not because of their religion, race, or whatever--but because they're cultish,  manipulative, lying azz motherfuckers. 

Online JA DU ( transracial)

Re: bad christian vs good christian
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:30:53 PM »
^ you was a kid back then 4 years old?? ofcourse people will talk to you like that..

if you don't eat you're vegetables, santa claus is not coming for Christmas..

Online gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
Bad Christians are Christians that think Christians are above all else, without knowing what being a Christians is.  They probably never listen to the gist of the Bible but use it to build a sense of superiority over others.

There's debate on teaching kids the Christianity because at their age they cannot comprehend abstract reasoning and therefore has to use forceful methods of whipping and violence until they are able to understand, usually in their teens when the rebel and turn into Satanism or atheist.

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 06:57:25 AM »
the definition of Christian= People who live '' holy clean life by following the example of Jesus Christ'' & accepting him as your lord ^ savior .. .. the holy spirit will speak to you.. to confirm that you are choosen by god.

i'm not christian yet, but i'm trying to be soon..

those so called bad christian are not christian but CULTS that preverted the religion...

example: people who uses christianity in disquise.

KKK = terrorize black people, non-whites
nazis= exterminate jews, & later tried to replace christianity with new page german religion..
black hebrew supremacists= uses bible that black are superiors & aliens will kill white people..
other cults= kill your and you will reach heaven when coment arrives.

^ all these people have nothing to do with trying to mirror the life of jesus christ..

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 07:04:39 AM »

total abonimation.. LOL

cults ( guy claiming to be god)

Offline NT

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
When I was young, I was helpless. I didn't have reason, or strength to defend myself. I felt like a Jew in WW2 when I was around cultish Christians.  Like one of those jew that pretend he's not jew, because if he is discovered he will be killed.  Not go as far as killing other Jews or round them up for the gestapo, but I do whatever  necessary to not get on their bad sides or be discovered. I read the Bible, attend sermons, and try not to stand out.

Some people  in situation similiar to mine, they escaped and became atheists,  with vengeance they spread hatred against christianity. However, the desire for revenge blind and  caused them to be confused by  the outward appearance of religion with the religion itself.  Because God desires to be worshiped in both spirit and truth, and this is the duty of every individuals.

I witness, of all sects of religion exist. each one accuse the other of falsehood and error. I ask each one of them, which is the right one? And each one replied " mine is the right one and the other are mistaken."  And I further asked " how do you know your is right." They all replied " because God said so. You can ask the wise men and good priests" 

But honestly, religion are taught and written by men. So I searched for a more enlightened form of religion. I found myself natural religion. It is about studying, and examine nature with honesty and truth. it does not appeal to the authority of birth, parents, pastors, but through conscience and reasons.  If I believe a man and what he'd said,  it is not because he says it , but because he proves it to be truth.  Therefore, the witness of this  man is nothing more than the witness of my own reason.

Online gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 10:00:11 PM »
You can find your own truth that which applies to yourself.  But in a communal spirit religion binds everyone and keep them in their place in order to function as a society.  When dealing with another person your own reasoning with always be first on foremost, which breeds conflict. 

Like if you are hungry and you see an apple in your neighbor's yard, then you go and ask your neighbor if you can take the apple to eat.  The neighbor saids no and kicks you out.  You then wonder if you should kill him and steal the apple because you are dying.  Then you pray and ask god what to do.  God doesn't answer but you remember about a phrase in the Bible where you're supposed to be a slave and submit to your master.  You might then think "Awe hell no..I ain't no slave to nobody.  I must kill."  Then you kill your neighbor and got caught and went to jail. 

So,that's the end of the story, you went to jail because you didn't listen.  If you would've listen, you would've wait and do nothing because god created humanity and god instilled empathy in everyone.  Your neighbor's daughter will eventually see that you are hungry and grabbed two apples and give it to you, on top of that she might give you good sex.

Offline NT

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 07:07:25 PM »
people who understood reason do not argue in circle.

father: you must not do that
Child: why father?
father: because it is wrong
child: why is it wrong?
father: because it is forbidden child!
child: why is it wrong to do what is forbidden?
father: I will whip you if you do it!
child: then I will do it when you are not looking!
father: I will be watching you
child: you'll never know because I'll hide and do it behind your back
father: then I will ask you what you were doing
child: then I will tell lie
father: you must not tell lie
child: why must I not tell lie?

[this will go on and on in circle, because the child does not understood reason]

Children do not understand reason.  Reason teaches us to know good and evil. Reason teaches us what's right and wrong. And conscious make us love one and hate the other. Before the age of reason we do good or evil without knowing it. Children and man-child do not understand reason. In this life we are born twice, we are born into the world, and we are born again as a man in the age of reason.

That is why children are required to be educated before they can understand what reason is. Foolish people and children cannot reason. A child wants to overturn everything  he sees; he will break and smashes everything he can reach,  he would grab a bird and treats it the same way he would do so to a stone, and he would strangles the bird without knowing what it is all about.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 06:46:16 AM »
When I was young, I was helpless. I didn't have reason, or strength to defend myself. I felt like a Jew in WW2 when I was around cultish Christians.  Like one of those jew that pretend he's not jew, because if he is discovered he will be killed.  Not go as far as killing other Jews or round them up for the gestapo, but I do whatever  necessary to not get on their bad sides or be discovered. I read the Bible, attend sermons, and try not to stand out.

Some people  in situation similiar to mine, they escaped and became atheists,  with vengeance they spread hatred against christianity. However, the desire for revenge blind and  caused them to be confused by  the outward appearance of religion with the religion itself.  Because God desires to be worshiped in both spirit and truth, and this is the duty of every individuals.

I witness, of all sects of religion exist. each one accuse the other of falsehood and error. I ask each one of them, which is the right one? And each one replied " mine is the right one and the other are mistaken."  And I further asked " how do you know your is right." They all replied " because God said so. You can ask the wise men and good priests" 

But honestly, religion are taught and written by men. So I searched for a more enlightened form of religion. I found myself natural religion. It is about studying, and examine nature with honesty and truth. it does not appeal to the authority of birth, parents, pastors, but through conscience and reasons.  If I believe a man and what he'd said,  it is not because he says it , but because he proves it to be truth.  Therefore, the witness of this  man is nothing more than the witness of my own reason.

first of all , youre analogy is way off... 

Nazis were not Christians... there were nordic pagens trying to get rid of Judaism/Christianity... Judaism and Christianity have the ''SAME'' God..
Judaism is for blood descendants & adopted converts... Christianity is strickly for gentiles (non-jews)..  Jesus Christ was a jew himself.. we almost have complete same value moral system.

2nd... it's christians nations/policy who is defending israel.. and christians who supported israel to become a country .

3rd.. muslims wants israel wipe out of the map..

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 06:53:40 AM »
people who understood reason do not argue in circle.

father: you must not do that
Child: why father?
father: because it is forbidden child!
child: why is it wrong to do what is forbidden?
father: I will whip you if you do it!
child: then I will do it when you are not looking!
father: I will be watching you
child: you'll never know because I'll hide and do it behind your back
father: then I will ask you what you were doing
child: then I will tell lie
father: you must not tell lie
child: why must I not tell lie?

[this will go on and on in circle, because the child does not understood reason]

Children do not understand reason.  Reason teaches us to know good and evil. Reason teaches us what's right and wrong. And conscious make us love one and hate the other. Before the age of reason we do good or evil without knowing it. Children and man-child do not understand reason. In this life we are born twice, we are born into the world, and we are born again as a man in the age of reason.

That is why children are required to be educated before they can understand what reason is. Foolish people and children cannot reason. A child wants to overturn everything  he sees; he will break and smashes everything he can reach,  he would grab a bird and treats it the same way he would do so to a stone, and he would strangles the bird without knowing what it is all about.

yeah you are right.. youre not a child anymore... go to muslim country and claim your self atheist, Buddhist , hindu or whatever..

or claim yourself a jew and supporter of jew..

there are muslims in America that you meet... keep it mind the muslims in America live under Christian Made Laws..  example: all men are created equal.. etc etc..

_______

democracy cannot succeed in muslim countries, because they believe in '' Law of God'' and any human law is curruptable.

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 07:01:44 AM »
i have experience with muslims... I LOVE THEIR halal FOOD.. i can see how discipline they are ( which i admire)..
i can respect them for their ways of life..

but their morals & values are not compatible with us, what-ever..

example: 4 wives. submission of women... etc. etc.

Offline NT

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 07:37:07 PM »
I see a bunch of strawman argument, I will not address it due to interest of time.

BUT OFCOURSE you find other religion not compatible. A child is always brought up in his fathers religion. He is always given proofs by his father and the church or some religious wisemen, that his religion, whatever it may be, is the only true religion, and all other are absurd and ridiculous.

If a Turk, who think christianity is so absurd at Constantinople, bring him to Paris and see what they think of Mohammed. They would tell him Mohammed is a pedophile, and Allah is a moon God.

In religion, more than anything else that prejudice is triumphant.

I AM NOT SUPRISED!

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

China says US should 'think twice' about leaving missile pact by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 05:18:48 PM]

nuclear arms race is back on by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 05:17:01 PM]

US will officially deploy missiles towards china by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 05:06:36 PM]

When will Vietnam update police uniforms? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 04:50:20 PM]

WTF they painted real wood to look like cheap Ikea plywood by Qu Đơn
[Today at 04:45:19 PM]

Vietnam special forces training to defeat China by Qu Đơn
[Today at 04:24:54 PM]

Now I support VN army 100% by Qu Đơn
[Today at 04:14:46 PM]

Southeast Asians should consider themselves a separate continent, Daivietica by gaden
[Today at 02:03:24 PM]

China is playing with fire by Lavender
[Today at 12:05:36 PM]

Tall models by Lavender
[Today at 11:59:08 AM]

explain why this Chinese guy from Indonesia has such white name? by Lavender
[Today at 11:57:05 AM]

Now I finally understand why Vietnamese prefer heavy furniture by Qu Đơn
[Today at 11:14:35 AM]

Csvn is out of touch of reality. by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 11:03:57 AM]

Hanoi asks US to help refurbish 50yrs old Jets and airplanes captured from ROV by Qu Đơn
[Today at 10:59:19 AM]

It seems Dam Vinh Hung is quite popular in Little Saigon by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 10:49:27 AM]

Red Bull sponsor: Ho Chi Minh Trail soon to become a backpacking destination by gaden
[Today at 09:46:45 AM]

I thought VN is atheist by gaden
[Today at 09:32:00 AM]

Việt Nam is to have new law on IP and EPZ by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:18:23 PM]

2018 Miss Vietnam university student pageant, which one cutest? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 07:28:50 PM]

Before Koreanization, there was Sinicization by Lavender
[Yesterday at 07:27:41 PM]

Vỉral Video: old Vietnamese people rather kill than die crossing Hanoi traffic by Lavender
[Yesterday at 07:24:49 PM]

When will Vietnam have their own ''Tony Jaa''? by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Yesterday at 04:38:43 AM]

They need to beat him up by Qu Đơn
[October 20, 2018, 09:57:42 PM]

This is the reason the US is doing everything to warm relations with Vietnam by Qu Đơn
[October 20, 2018, 09:53:59 PM]

China is behind communist infiltration of universities in Philippines by Qu Đơn
[October 20, 2018, 09:39:52 PM]

* News Feeds