collapse

Author Topic: inferior piece of ssshhh  (Read 222 times)

Offline NT

inferior piece of ssshhh
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:48:53 PM »
I am so proud because:

I am a feminist

I am a muslim

My skin is so white

I have a vagina

But these are things that you just picked, and  some are incidental characteristics you were born with. Race, gender, ideology, and  religion?  Give me a fuggin break. You did not work hard or went through hardship to earn them. For example, being a Muslim is easy, you just believing golly. That's it, it does not take real merit.

are you a doctor? A carpenter? An engineer?  accountant? pharmacist? Are you someone who actually work hard/ Are you useful to society? These are the few examples of real achievements that  actually take effort and hard work. These people can brag all they want and it wouldn't annoy me one bit. Because they earned it.

all the inferior pieces of shhhh always brag about things that they didn't earn or worked hard for is annoying as fugg. These lazy worthless azz motherfuggers  are not content with being what they are, they need their ego to be stoked too. That's why they hide behind religion, race, skin color, and other bullshit to feel like they're somebody.

we must avoid this nationalistic/cultural pride crap and go out there, work hard, and become somebody. LEAVE IT TO THE frocking LOSERS AND INFERIOR PIECE OF SHHH. Be smart dawg. be smart. S M A R T I so smart.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
Re: inferior piece of ssshhh
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:28:21 AM »
But some of those are words of self reassurance rather than actual pride

When someone says they are proud to be an ethnic minority, female, disabled, lgbt, fat etc it’s coming from a place of vulnerability and oftentimes victimhood

It’s like saying you were dealt the shitty cards but you’re proud of it. You’re not really “proud” of that per se you’re just going to make the most of your situation even though the odds are against you. Or it’s saying I’m not going to be ashamed of those attributes even though there is stigma around it or looked down upon as “lesser”, “inferior”, or “weird”

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:06:47 AM »
I am so proud because:

I am a feminist

I am a muslim

My skin is so white

I have a vagina

But these are things that you just picked, and  some are incidental characteristics you were born with. Race, gender, ideology, and  religion?  Give me a fuggin break. You did not work hard or went through hardship to earn them. For example, being a Muslim is easy, you just believing golly. That's it, it does not take real merit.

are you a doctor? A carpenter? An engineer?  accountant? pharmacist? Are you someone who actually work hard/ Are you useful to society? These are the few examples of real achievements that  actually take effort and hard work. These people can brag all they want and it wouldn't annoy me one bit. Because they earned it.

all the inferior pieces of shhhh always brag about things that they didn't earn or worked hard for is annoying as fugg. These lazy worthless azz motherfuggers  are not content with being what they are, they need their ego to be stoked too. That's why they hide behind religion, race, skin color, and other bullshit to feel like they're somebody.

we must avoid this nationalistic/cultural pride crap and go out there, work hard, and become somebody. LEAVE IT TO THE frocking LOSERS AND INFERIOR PIECE OF SHHH. Be smart dawg. be smart. S M A R T I so smart.

where did you get this from???

theres no such this as feminist muslim??

in islam.. women are not equal to men.. example: it takes 2-3 women testimony to equal a man's testimony in court.

i haven't met any women in muslim countries whos mayor/governor
if so correct me...

feminist muslims ( if it does exist somehow) only exists in christian or democratic countries.   ( a real movement, not some for TV ratings)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
I think what he means is those people are taking pride in the general accomplishments of a group (feminist, Muslim, race, religion) and applying it to themselves.  Those groups might have something unique that they are proud of.  Muslims and religions have strict standards.  People use the race card to feel that they accomplished great things just by being associated with that race.  People use the gender card to exhibit their uniqueness of attractiveness of certain features of that gender.  Usually those people showing pride don't have any achievements but are riding the coattail of the achievements or unique characteristics of that particular group.  Its a way to put down others.

Offline NT

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 07:25:53 PM »
sorry. I loathed these type of people. Gotta get it out of my system.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 11:31:58 PM »
I think what he means is those people are taking pride in the general accomplishments of a group (feminist, Muslim, race, religion) and applying it to themselves.  Those groups might have something unique that they are proud of.  Muslims and religions have strict standards.  People use the race card to feel that they accomplished great things just by being associated with that race.  People use the gender card to exhibit their uniqueness of attractiveness of certain features of that gender.  Usually those people showing pride don't have any achievements but are riding the coattail of the achievements or unique characteristics of that particular group.  Its a way to put down others.

I think it tends to be White nationalists who say “I’m proud to be White” to put others down due to lack of personal achievements.

When minority groups like disabled or feminists say “I’m proud to be X” it comes from a place of feeling vulnerable or being stigmatised or discriminated for their beliefs or attributes.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* Recent Posts

Why isn’t Thailand wealthier? by ngjm95
[Yesterday at 11:18:52 PM]

I'm beginning to see Indonesia as a inspiration. by UniFy
[Yesterday at 05:00:51 PM]

Uncle Ho Sells Coffee in Belfast by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 04:03:14 PM]

What is sino-viet word for cow? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 02:14:58 PM]

Has anyone gotten their ears cleaned in VN? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 12:55:58 PM]

Shocking to see a low cut dress on the streets? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 12:44:10 PM]

Holy Cow! This Vietnamese Visual Artist ripped off Tuan Vu by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 12:35:52 PM]

China only understand the language of strength by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 12:04:40 PM]

White House: China's threat to U.S. national security is not a game by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 11:39:24 AM]

Do you like a glamorous girl who can cook long heo? by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:36:32 AM]

Atlanta Doctors Twerk & Sing Over Unconscious Patients! by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 09:25:53 AM]

They rejected my The Bachelor Vietnam application but... by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:24:56 AM]

Chinese beauty standard is ELVISH by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:20:12 AM]

Thai vs Viet, Street Food Negotiations by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:18:21 AM]

How rich must I be to choose wife like this? by gaden
[Yesterday at 07:59:18 AM]

US slapped Tariffs on Vietnam´s Steel Exports...hahahahaha by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 06:49:13 AM]

Geoduck sashimi is delicious by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 06:46:47 AM]

Alessica Tee: Vietthaibodian model from San Jose, CA by IronTree
[Yesterday at 03:37:37 AM]

Csvn dream of Vietnam becoming rich and industrialized is just..a dream. by UniFy
[Yesterday at 02:18:27 AM]

FILIPINOS IN CANADA - Perfect Immigrants? by JA DU ( transracial)
[May 22, 2018, 04:46:16 PM]

Ly Tran Quynh Giang, Vietnamese artist by Qu Đơn
[May 22, 2018, 04:27:34 PM]

Bao Thy´s Wonderwoman Suit on Fire by Qu Đơn
[May 22, 2018, 04:20:31 PM]

Global Ethic Chinese to return to their motherland.. by JA DU ( transracial)
[May 22, 2018, 04:00:31 PM]

USELESS Martial Arts & Fighting Styles by Qu Đơn
[May 22, 2018, 01:36:18 PM]

Pimpmaster the most handsome Filipino? by gaden
[May 22, 2018, 01:16:52 PM]

* News Feeds