collapse

Author Topic: inferior piece of ssshhh  (Read 281 times)

Offline NT

inferior piece of ssshhh
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:48:53 PM »
I am so proud because:

I am a feminist

I am a muslim

My skin is so white

I have a vagina

But these are things that you just picked, and  some are incidental characteristics you were born with. Race, gender, ideology, and  religion?  Give me a fuggin break. You did not work hard or went through hardship to earn them. For example, being a Muslim is easy, you just believing golly. That's it, it does not take real merit.

are you a doctor? A carpenter? An engineer?  accountant? pharmacist? Are you someone who actually work hard/ Are you useful to society? These are the few examples of real achievements that  actually take effort and hard work. These people can brag all they want and it wouldn't annoy me one bit. Because they earned it.

all the inferior pieces of shhhh always brag about things that they didn't earn or worked hard for is annoying as fugg. These lazy worthless azz motherfuggers  are not content with being what they are, they need their ego to be stoked too. That's why they hide behind religion, race, skin color, and other bullshit to feel like they're somebody.

we must avoid this nationalistic/cultural pride crap and go out there, work hard, and become somebody. LEAVE IT TO THE frocking LOSERS AND INFERIOR PIECE OF SHHH. Be smart dawg. be smart. S M A R T I so smart.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
Re: inferior piece of ssshhh
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:28:21 AM »
But some of those are words of self reassurance rather than actual pride

When someone says they are proud to be an ethnic minority, female, disabled, lgbt, fat etc it’s coming from a place of vulnerability and oftentimes victimhood

It’s like saying you were dealt the shitty cards but you’re proud of it. You’re not really “proud” of that per se you’re just going to make the most of your situation even though the odds are against you. Or it’s saying I’m not going to be ashamed of those attributes even though there is stigma around it or looked down upon as “lesser”, “inferior”, or “weird”

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:06:47 AM »
I am so proud because:

I am a feminist

I am a muslim

My skin is so white

I have a vagina

But these are things that you just picked, and  some are incidental characteristics you were born with. Race, gender, ideology, and  religion?  Give me a fuggin break. You did not work hard or went through hardship to earn them. For example, being a Muslim is easy, you just believing golly. That's it, it does not take real merit.

are you a doctor? A carpenter? An engineer?  accountant? pharmacist? Are you someone who actually work hard/ Are you useful to society? These are the few examples of real achievements that  actually take effort and hard work. These people can brag all they want and it wouldn't annoy me one bit. Because they earned it.

all the inferior pieces of shhhh always brag about things that they didn't earn or worked hard for is annoying as fugg. These lazy worthless azz motherfuggers  are not content with being what they are, they need their ego to be stoked too. That's why they hide behind religion, race, skin color, and other bullshit to feel like they're somebody.

we must avoid this nationalistic/cultural pride crap and go out there, work hard, and become somebody. LEAVE IT TO THE frocking LOSERS AND INFERIOR PIECE OF SHHH. Be smart dawg. be smart. S M A R T I so smart.

where did you get this from???

theres no such this as feminist muslim??

in islam.. women are not equal to men.. example: it takes 2-3 women testimony to equal a man's testimony in court.

i haven't met any women in muslim countries whos mayor/governor
if so correct me...

feminist muslims ( if it does exist somehow) only exists in christian or democratic countries.   ( a real movement, not some for TV ratings)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
I think what he means is those people are taking pride in the general accomplishments of a group (feminist, Muslim, race, religion) and applying it to themselves.  Those groups might have something unique that they are proud of.  Muslims and religions have strict standards.  People use the race card to feel that they accomplished great things just by being associated with that race.  People use the gender card to exhibit their uniqueness of attractiveness of certain features of that gender.  Usually those people showing pride don't have any achievements but are riding the coattail of the achievements or unique characteristics of that particular group.  Its a way to put down others.

Offline NT

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 07:25:53 PM »
sorry. I loathed these type of people. Gotta get it out of my system.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 11:31:58 PM »
I think what he means is those people are taking pride in the general accomplishments of a group (feminist, Muslim, race, religion) and applying it to themselves.  Those groups might have something unique that they are proud of.  Muslims and religions have strict standards.  People use the race card to feel that they accomplished great things just by being associated with that race.  People use the gender card to exhibit their uniqueness of attractiveness of certain features of that gender.  Usually those people showing pride don't have any achievements but are riding the coattail of the achievements or unique characteristics of that particular group.  Its a way to put down others.

I think it tends to be White nationalists who say “I’m proud to be White” to put others down due to lack of personal achievements.

When minority groups like disabled or feminists say “I’m proud to be X” it comes from a place of feeling vulnerable or being stigmatised or discriminated for their beliefs or attributes.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* Recent Posts

Speeding and driving does not mix in VN by gaden
[Yesterday at 11:05:49 PM]

Who's the dumb guy by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:57:47 PM]

Asian games U23 Football 19/08/2018 Japan vs Vietnam 16:30 (Indonesian time) by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:27:46 PM]

Equitisation is the right move by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:01:51 PM]

8 gold medals - cute winner for unify by Lavender
[Yesterday at 08:57:21 PM]

They rejected me from The Bachelor Vietnam TV Show by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:34:51 PM]

Vietnamese people, are you an organ donor? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:32:25 PM]

This Viet guy singlehandedly commits genocide by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:21:50 PM]

I think Laos and the Philippines will disappear in 20 years by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:06:36 PM]

got this text from the brother by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:02:12 PM]

Dog market, comes with plastic bag by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:01:12 PM]

Ronaldinho flew from Brazil to Indonesia to support Vietnam team wtf by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 05:22:01 PM]

I ate pha lau for 3 days straight by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 04:59:14 PM]

Is she the oldest Vietnamese person by date of birth in America? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 04:01:34 PM]

Vietnamese bus driver caught driving 85KMH packed bus using his.... by Lavender
[Yesterday at 03:28:28 PM]

How Fob Chinese in Asia appropriate Overseas Asianness in Crazy Rich Asians film by Lavender
[Yesterday at 03:08:22 PM]

Would you date a Vietnamese with VERY slanty eyes? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:55:09 PM]

wooden slippers by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:53:25 PM]

ME & daiviet/prince arguing....lol click here by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:51:38 PM]

Restaurant food is salty by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:49:03 PM]

This vpop girl has the weirdest chin by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:46:24 PM]

Do you like a glamorous girl who can cook long heo? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:44:44 PM]

Vietnam breaks Guinness Record in Noodle Soup (Pho) by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:43:37 PM]

CCP arrested Chinese man who claims Taiwan a country and Shinzo Abe his father by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 01:17:27 PM]

When China collapses, will Vietnam become democratic? by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:53:43 AM]

* News Feeds