collapse

Author Topic: inferior piece of ssshhh  (Read 221 times)

Offline NT

inferior piece of ssshhh
« on: February 12, 2018, 08:48:53 PM »
I am so proud because:

I am a feminist

I am a muslim

My skin is so white

I have a vagina

But these are things that you just picked, and  some are incidental characteristics you were born with. Race, gender, ideology, and  religion?  Give me a fuggin break. You did not work hard or went through hardship to earn them. For example, being a Muslim is easy, you just believing golly. That's it, it does not take real merit.

are you a doctor? A carpenter? An engineer?  accountant? pharmacist? Are you someone who actually work hard/ Are you useful to society? These are the few examples of real achievements that  actually take effort and hard work. These people can brag all they want and it wouldn't annoy me one bit. Because they earned it.

all the inferior pieces of shhhh always brag about things that they didn't earn or worked hard for is annoying as fugg. These lazy worthless azz motherfuggers  are not content with being what they are, they need their ego to be stoked too. That's why they hide behind religion, race, skin color, and other bullshit to feel like they're somebody.

we must avoid this nationalistic/cultural pride crap and go out there, work hard, and become somebody. LEAVE IT TO THE frocking LOSERS AND INFERIOR PIECE OF SHHH. Be smart dawg. be smart. S M A R T I so smart.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
Re: inferior piece of ssshhh
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:28:21 AM »
But some of those are words of self reassurance rather than actual pride

When someone says they are proud to be an ethnic minority, female, disabled, lgbt, fat etc it’s coming from a place of vulnerability and oftentimes victimhood

It’s like saying you were dealt the shitty cards but you’re proud of it. You’re not really “proud” of that per se you’re just going to make the most of your situation even though the odds are against you. Or it’s saying I’m not going to be ashamed of those attributes even though there is stigma around it or looked down upon as “lesser”, “inferior”, or “weird”

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:06:47 AM »
I am so proud because:

I am a feminist

I am a muslim

My skin is so white

I have a vagina

But these are things that you just picked, and  some are incidental characteristics you were born with. Race, gender, ideology, and  religion?  Give me a fuggin break. You did not work hard or went through hardship to earn them. For example, being a Muslim is easy, you just believing golly. That's it, it does not take real merit.

are you a doctor? A carpenter? An engineer?  accountant? pharmacist? Are you someone who actually work hard/ Are you useful to society? These are the few examples of real achievements that  actually take effort and hard work. These people can brag all they want and it wouldn't annoy me one bit. Because they earned it.

all the inferior pieces of shhhh always brag about things that they didn't earn or worked hard for is annoying as fugg. These lazy worthless azz motherfuggers  are not content with being what they are, they need their ego to be stoked too. That's why they hide behind religion, race, skin color, and other bullshit to feel like they're somebody.

we must avoid this nationalistic/cultural pride crap and go out there, work hard, and become somebody. LEAVE IT TO THE frocking LOSERS AND INFERIOR PIECE OF SHHH. Be smart dawg. be smart. S M A R T I so smart.

where did you get this from???

theres no such this as feminist muslim??

in islam.. women are not equal to men.. example: it takes 2-3 women testimony to equal a man's testimony in court.

i haven't met any women in muslim countries whos mayor/governor
if so correct me...

feminist muslims ( if it does exist somehow) only exists in christian or democratic countries.   ( a real movement, not some for TV ratings)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
I think what he means is those people are taking pride in the general accomplishments of a group (feminist, Muslim, race, religion) and applying it to themselves.  Those groups might have something unique that they are proud of.  Muslims and religions have strict standards.  People use the race card to feel that they accomplished great things just by being associated with that race.  People use the gender card to exhibit their uniqueness of attractiveness of certain features of that gender.  Usually those people showing pride don't have any achievements but are riding the coattail of the achievements or unique characteristics of that particular group.  Its a way to put down others.

Offline NT

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 07:25:53 PM »
sorry. I loathed these type of people. Gotta get it out of my system.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 11:31:58 PM »
I think what he means is those people are taking pride in the general accomplishments of a group (feminist, Muslim, race, religion) and applying it to themselves.  Those groups might have something unique that they are proud of.  Muslims and religions have strict standards.  People use the race card to feel that they accomplished great things just by being associated with that race.  People use the gender card to exhibit their uniqueness of attractiveness of certain features of that gender.  Usually those people showing pride don't have any achievements but are riding the coattail of the achievements or unique characteristics of that particular group.  Its a way to put down others.

I think it tends to be White nationalists who say “I’m proud to be White” to put others down due to lack of personal achievements.

When minority groups like disabled or feminists say “I’m proud to be X” it comes from a place of feeling vulnerable or being stigmatised or discriminated for their beliefs or attributes.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* Recent Posts

The Landmark 81 in SaiGon by UniFy
[Yesterday at 05:27:52 PM]

I saw many girls similar to her in SaiGon by UniFy
[Yesterday at 05:23:52 PM]

This must be one of the most beautiful vietnamese girl I've ever seen. by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:57:49 PM]

Images of Vietnam in the year 1884-1885 by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 04:05:21 PM]

White women in the West losing prestige by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 03:55:03 PM]

These vintage Viet babes too hot for my Lenovo by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 03:48:10 PM]

Thai hotgirl NENE cover Huong Tram - Em Gai Mua by gaden
[Yesterday at 03:47:04 PM]

the vietnamese bakery took my suggestion by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 03:46:27 PM]

The Vietnam´s government wants to make Hue the foodie´s capital of Vietnam by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 03:39:55 PM]

Fake friendship or symptoms of a weak azz country? by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:45:09 PM]

Is it physically possible to tell Hue girls from Northern and Southern girls? by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:44:14 PM]

Hip-hop opening up Communist Vietnam by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:43:36 PM]

China only understand the language of strength by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:39:13 PM]

How can middle aged Vietnamese women improve their milfworthiness? by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:34:09 PM]

Koreans now reacting to VPOP by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:26:51 PM]

All vietnamese daycare center should be shut down. by UniFy
[Yesterday at 02:26:22 PM]

What´s the reason Vietnamese taking over China Towns in USA? by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:23:00 PM]

The racist and sexist Miss Saigon play is still making money by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:14:42 PM]

VN gov wants to raze 2nd oldest French colonial landmark, expats protest by lalapaluza
[Yesterday at 02:12:29 PM]

Why isn’t Thailand wealthier? by ngjm95
[Yesterday at 07:17:44 AM]

flute solo by gaden
[Yesterday at 07:04:50 AM]

By 2024, China will be only country doing space exploration by gaden
[Yesterday at 07:03:47 AM]

Automated toll stations are safe and transparent: Road Directorate by convoy
[May 20, 2018, 10:01:15 PM]

Why Australia joining ASEAN is a great idea by JA DU ( transracial)
[May 20, 2018, 01:57:10 PM]

Vinfast factory progress has taken on a political dimension by Qu Đơn
[May 20, 2018, 11:48:05 AM]

* News Feeds

Drug traceability looks towards industry 4.0 by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:02:18 PM]

IT Techmart 2018 opens in Hà Nội by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:02:16 PM]

Medical miracle by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:01:37 PM]

IndiGo Airlines to open route to Việt Nam by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:01:35 PM]