• gaden:
    November 16, 2017, 09:19:33 AM
  • bé map: [link]
    October 09, 2017, 09:06:45 PM
  • bé map:
    October 09, 2017, 08:54:35 PM
  • literallyChina: Join? [link]
    March 30, 2017, 08:39:21 AM
  • gaden: you can post images in the wall now.
    October 20, 2015, 09:19:09 PM
  • gaden:
    October 20, 2015, 09:18:26 PM
  • gaden: It's turned off.
    July 01, 2015, 09:41:57 PM
  • gaden: There is an option to post photos in the shoutbox but the photos will cover the whole shoutbox.
    July 01, 2015, 09:41:32 PM
  • Strawberry&Rasberry: [link]
    June 29, 2015, 07:21:23 PM
  • Strawberry&Rasberry: can i post photos here
    June 29, 2015, 07:18:46 PM
  • literallyChina: I am making medium boiled eggs so I can have it with my avocado.
    May 14, 2015, 02:59:09 PM
  • gaden: Now!!!     -shsolder
    May 13, 2015, 07:46:49 AM
  • gaden: Hey!  Write something on the wall.
    May 13, 2015, 07:46:15 AM

Author Topic: Chinese from Philippines killing Vietnamese School Children with Junk Foods  (Read 71 times)

Offline Qu Đơn

I look at this kid and I just want to cry.  He is going to be so dam obese by the age of 10.  Jollibee made this advertisement to get the young kids hooked on heart attack foods because this lil fat guy Ku Tin is a child celebrity. 

Online 大越

• Vietnamese
American junk food is probably the worst for your health. You can see it in US’s obesity rate.

Here is how fat some SEA countries are.

I'm a fobulous fob

Offline Qu Đơn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Tan_Caktiong

Tony Tan Caktiong (simplified Chinese: 陈觉中; traditional Chinese: 陳覺中; pinyin: Chén Juézhōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tân Kak-tiong; born January 5, 1953) is a Chinese Filipino entrepreneur. He is the founder and chairman of Jollibee Foods Corporation which owns the Filipino fast food chain Jollibee, and the co-chairman of DoubleDragon Properties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollibee

In 1975, Tony Tan Caktiong and his family opened a Magnolia Ice Cream parlor in Cubao, Quezon City[1] which is credited as the first Jollibee outlet.[2] The Magnolia outlets operated by the Tan Caktiong clan began offering hotmeals and sandwiches upon request from the customers which the family found out to be more popular than the franchise' ice cream. In 1978, the family decided to cancel the Magnolia franchise and converted the ice cream parlors they operated into fast food outlets.[3] Management consultant Manuel C. Lumba advised the family of the move.[1]

The company that would be managing the chain of fast food, Jollibee Foods Corporation, was incorporated on January 1978.[note 1] By the end of that year, there were 7 branches in Metro Manila. The first franchised outlet of Jollibee opened in Santa Cruz, Manila in 1979.[6]

Jollibee experienced rapid growth. It was able to withstand the entry of McDonald's in the Philippines in 1981 by focusing on the specific tastes of the Filipino market, which differed from the American fast food company.[7] The first Jollibee store overseas opened in Taiwan in 1986 which is now closed.[8] Jollibee continued to expand and set up outlets both within the country and abroad.

Offline Qu Đơn

Traditional Vietnamese foods are not unhealthy if taken in moderation.

Online 大越

• Vietnamese
Yeah Viets should stop eating at those foreign chains and support their local food vendors.
I'm a fobulous fob

Offline Qu Đơn

What we call ghetto mentality is pervasive in Vietnam.  They think hamburger and fried chicken are high class foods while scoffing at traditional fish dishes with lots of fresh vegies as nha que.

Offline Qu Đơn

I have noticed a lot of Malaysian girls have round face which I didn´t think much about it as I thought it was just the islamic headscarf pulling too tight around the face.  Now that I see that chart it is clear that they are overweight.  Also that chart is not up to date.  Vietnam now has a lot of fat people especially the kids.  Most of them look fatter than their parents.

Online JA DU ( transracial)

LOL.....

jollibee is for '' KIDS''... we love our children , so we bring our children to jollibee.

they will also open in Japan, Europe and australia in 2018..

Offline lalapaluza

Someone please teach the kids mom about proper diet.

Even vnmese in the US have the ghetto attitude overfeeding their kids. Even healthy food can make you fat if eaten in large amt. portion control is key.

Offline Nagash.

I look at this kid and I just want to cry.  He is going to be so dam obese by the age of 10.  Jollibee made this advertisement to get the young kids hooked on heart attack foods because this lil fat guy Ku Tin is a child celebrity. 

You think the chinese in the Philippines colluding with chinese in Vietnam??

Offline lalapaluza

each piece is $1.10 25,000 dong. for a 2 piece meal $2 for chicken and maybe another dollar for 2 sides. that's $3 a meal. that's about right, what I saw in KFC in VN. A bowl of pho on a stand is $2.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* University Connect

* Chinese Girl of the Day

* Recent Posts

asians should not be lump together by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 11:21:18 AM]

Saigon should be the economic capital of Southeast Asia but it is not by lalapaluza
[Today at 11:00:21 AM]

Direct Flights from LAX to Saigon is the future, Thailand should be worried by lalapaluza
[Today at 10:40:37 AM]

This Viet Kieu Self Deported Himself to Vietnam, want others to follow by lalapaluza
[Today at 10:36:39 AM]

Is there not a single Vietnamese in Vermont? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 10:20:04 AM]

Vietcetera.com another overseas venture seeking to boost business in Vietnam by Qu Đơn
[Today at 10:16:50 AM]

What makes Eastern Asians live longer than the rest? by 大越
[Today at 10:01:14 AM]

if Viet Americans create their own 51st state, will you move there? by Atreygutten
[Today at 10:00:46 AM]

Public health is improving: Deputy Minister by convoy
[Today at 10:00:45 AM]

Popular food but meh for you by lalapaluza
[Today at 09:27:39 AM]

If women ran the world by lalapaluza
[Today at 09:18:49 AM]

The commercialization of Ho Chi Minh images by lalapaluza
[Today at 09:14:20 AM]

things you learn when you're older by lalapaluza
[Today at 09:12:14 AM]

The flickering flame of feminism in young hearts by lalapaluza