collapse

Author Topic: I think taiwainese are worse than mainland chinese  (Read 912 times)

Online JA DU ( transracial)

Re: I think taiwainese are worse than mainland chinese
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 09:50:16 AM »
Okay so if it were a Black guy doing that, would everyone call him "nigger"?
No.

depends. honestly most white people are just scared to say the N-word... and the answer is NO...

I honestly I wouldn't say it myself... I don't want get beat up by black people.

however Puerto Ricans/latinos have no problems calling blacks N word on their faces.. 

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 12:17:44 PM »
That's just a double standard tho
Like ch*nk is okay but n*gger isn't

Offline Albert Wong

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »
White power is waning.  This is fact.  Only Vietnamesoids fail to notice this.  The white girl married to a Muslim Paskistani will basically throw away all her culture, adopt Islam, cover her head and wear long skirts to her ankle.  A white girl married to a Nigerian or African American would change her last name and basically hang out with other Africans.  Her children will also identify as black.  A white girl married to a Vietnamesoid basically expect the guy to give her shopping money and does nothing around the house.  The kids grow up confused and always insist to be viewed as "half white"  as though doing so enhances perceived acceptance.  For Eastern Asians to get any respect, they have to act like real men instead of a bunch of pussies.  You marry white girls, you impose your culture on her not the other way around.

Offline Albert Wong

Offline Lavender

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2018, 04:17:21 PM »
I agree with you on that. A Chinese is a Chinese. When they insist on calling themselves twan only if they want you to stand up for them. When it comes to china against another country who are not Chinese they surely side with china. Just look at their position on the islands conflict with Vietnam, they side with china.

even british Chinese like china/walrus wouldn't stand with the host country if it went to war with china.

Offline Albert Wong

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2018, 04:20:42 PM »
The Hoa Chinese in America shapeshift all the time.  To me, they say they are Vietnamese then behind my back they tell white people they are Chinese from Vietnam.  During VNCH times, they sabotaged the war effort by manipulating rice prices.  When VNCH collapsed, these same cowards who never fought for South Vietnam dared to claim political refugee status.  All Chinese around the world are the same and cannot be trusted. 

When their kids apply for American colleges, you bet they will claim to be Vietnamese since we are more under-represented in higher education. Truly parasites.  This hypocritical aspect of being Chinese is the reason they will never be able to create independent countries.  I predict enclaves like Taiwan and Singapore will go back to the mainland´s control eventually.  It is not a question of if but when.  I hope the US round up all the Chinese spies under the shade of educators, researchers and students and deport them.

I agree with you on that. A Chinese is a Chinese. When they insist on calling themselves twan only if they want you to stand up for them. When it comes to china against another country who are not Chinese they surely side with china. Just look at their position on the islands conflict with Vietnam, they side with china.

even british Chinese like china/walrus wouldn't stand with the host country if it went to war with china.

Offline Lavender

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2018, 07:32:52 PM »
I don’t care for Taiwan but at least as it is they don’t add to China’s power. China is swallowing up sea including Vietnam.

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2018, 07:05:55 AM »
read the white house...

they ( trump & white house)already announce banning Chinese international students. no more Chinese investments. limite chinese immigration..
FBI/ICE cracking down achor babies and the congress pass the law to remove birthright citizenship to anyone who was born on U.S soil because of this abused..

Chinese are also banned to work in high tech, military projects. Chinese nationals are also banned to work in top position in NASA.

the chinese-american citizens are underwatch by FBI in regards to loyalty to china..

as for canada / australia they are both taking similar measures...

canada/auistralia is also revising their immigration system to limit chinese immigration.

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2018, 07:12:19 AM »
for Canada.. i cant find the full video..

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2018, 08:31:17 AM »
us government round up all the Japanese in WW2 in camps..

i think it will happen again in the near future ( without war) if china & America relationship turn sour..

the only ones will be spared are the christians & taiwanese. everyone one will probably have to pass the loyalty test and americanization '' morality 'test..

Offline Strawberry&Rasberry

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2018, 01:53:28 PM »

See that is what you do.  You just start throwing names.  You don't even give the courtesy of letting a person explain their views and you just jump to conclusions.  How do you know British Chinese won't stand up with their host country?

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2018, 01:56:37 PM »
us government round up all the Japanese in WW2 in camps..

i think it will happen again in the near future ( without war) if china & America relationship turn sour..

the only ones will be spared are the christians & taiwanese. everyone one will probably have to pass the loyalty test and americanization '' morality 'test..
They have to be Taiwanese? And Christian? Lol what happened to freedom of religion

Offline Lavender

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2018, 08:29:43 PM »
See that is what you do.  You just start throwing names.  You don't even give the courtesy of letting a person explain their views and you just jump to conclusions.  How do you know British Chinese won't stand up with their host country?

You didn’t read my little exchange with walrus then.

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2018, 06:14:15 AM »
They have to be Taiwanese? And Christian? Lol what happened to freedom of religion

Youre not a foreigner.. you live in california.. you should have known americAn politics by now.. you should have known the people surrounding trumps politics..

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2018, 06:28:40 AM »

When japanese were rounded up.. they prove their loyalty and joined the army to fight nazi germany.. the camps were temporary because japanese passed the loyalty test.. japanese will be forever be untouchable and rewarded with medals of honor..

Chinese americans. However, us policy speaks for itself. Just look at chinadaily or yourself. Fbi is seeing the same thing we are seeing..

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2018, 12:45:35 PM »
When Japanese shot Filipino infants in the head did you see any Japanese Americans come to the rescue.  How does the loyalty test not incorporate all events.

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2018, 12:56:21 PM »
Did the US say because of loyal Japanese Americans we will not bomb two Japanese cities?  What is going to affect Chinese in America is going to be the bigger event in China.  If there isn't war nothing much happens.  The test would be moot.  Knowing about someone's loyalty is far less useable than knowing about their strengths and how that could be exploited.  Doing away with ethic Chinese in high tech like AI development was a big no no in my book.

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2018, 10:06:45 AM »
When Japanese shot Filipino infants in the head did you see any Japanese Americans come to the rescue.  How does the loyalty test not incorporate all events.

no Japanese-American were deployed in Europe to fight the nazis.. Japanese americans made it clear that they are against NAZIS & tyrants.

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2018, 10:11:49 AM »
Did the US say because of loyal Japanese Americans we will not bomb two Japanese cities?  What is going to affect Chinese in America is going to be the bigger event in China.  If there isn't war nothing much happens.  The test would be moot.  Knowing about someone's loyalty is far less useable than knowing about their strengths and how that could be exploited.  Doing away with ethic Chinese in high tech like AI development was a big no no in my book.

NO...love of Japanese-americans. helped americans make it easy to show mercy and compassionate to ww2 Japan that American defeated..  meaning if Japanese-americans have turn unto like us ( westerners), why cant we turn japan into capitalist democracy like us... [ quoting president]

as for chinese-americans.. i already explained many times.. chinese-americans have to prove that they are ''american 1st'' and not chinese living america..

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* Recent Posts

Trump threatens China with new tariffs on another 200 to 400 billion of goods by Lavender
[Today at 08:15:22 AM]

How is this guy "handsome"? according to VPOP?? Disco-bobulated1 by Lavender
[Today at 08:14:09 AM]

Does Vietnam have to be industrialized? by Lavender
[Today at 08:01:50 AM]

U.S Pentagon to create a 'Space Force' as a new branch of the military by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 07:58:39 AM]

There is growing concern in NATO against cyber attacks, especially from China by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 07:39:00 AM]

Cantonese has no written language, yet protest the use of simplified Chinese by Lavender
[Today at 07:38:09 AM]

Theoretical training is the reason why Vietnamese people can´t self-actualize by Lavender
[Today at 07:36:25 AM]

Suraya Entezam Racism:Korean American veteran thinks white people care about him by Lavender
[Today at 07:33:46 AM]

From year 2000, Viet emigration rate to USA explodes like burrito diarrhea by Selurong
[Yesterday at 10:02:59 PM]

Development of new rural area should go into depth and be sustainable by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:02:31 PM]

As Indians outperform Chinese in overseas corporate management, China must nurtu by Lavender
[Yesterday at 09:35:36 PM]

Albert Einstein described Chinese people as filthy & obtuse by Lavender
[Yesterday at 09:34:00 PM]

Easy dessert by Lavender
[Yesterday at 09:01:33 PM]

Vietnam´s Prime Minister Only Son Lives in Orange County California by Lavender
[Yesterday at 02:00:59 PM]

please sign petition to release protesters of the special economic zones by Lavender
[Yesterday at 01:41:40 PM]

I understand why overseas Chinese have high hopes for China... by gaden
[Yesterday at 12:51:29 PM]

US Gov deported Vietnam´s Prime Minister Only Son for detaining Will Nguyen? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 11:28:10 AM]

Vietnamese Americans Bringing VPOP Artists to America, good or bad? by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Yesterday at 09:06:30 AM]

Tien Tien - Over You by Albert Wong
[Yesterday at 05:27:05 AM]

Trump wants to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan by IronTree
[Yesterday at 04:31:24 AM]

Vinfast Made in Vietnam Cars finished? by IronTree
[Yesterday at 04:29:37 AM]

Abandoned Half Korean-Half Filipino children in Philippines Seek Compensation by IronTree
[Yesterday at 04:24:23 AM]

Protests Against Vietnam´ Communists Selling Land To China Continue June 17 2018 by Albert Wong
[Yesterday at 04:04:24 AM]

Cybersecurity law targets criminals: NA deputies by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:00:42 AM]

WB: Vietnam’s economy improves further by ngjm95
[June 17, 2018, 10:08:08 PM]

* News Feeds