collapse

Author Topic: Vietnamese American IQ is now 101 and growing. What happens after $$ liberation?  (Read 321 times)

Offline Qu Đơn

Suppose we get to the level of the Jews in terms of economic prosperity by 2080 in USA.  Young Vietnamese princesses scoff at PhD and MD holders and any Vietnamese guys who make less than the top 5% of income earners.  Do you think we will have more social cohesion or less?  Who will operate the restaurants we take for granted on every street corner now?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Executive Secretary of the Secretariat
If Vietnamese were to evolve super intelligence I would think we would have more or less social cohesion.  Intelligent ladies will be more intellectually independent and rely less on cultural aspects of cohesion.  They will had PHDs on their own and build robots as a mate.

But on the other hand, a few super intelligent ladies will be inate with social influences and tries to help out with the survival of their own species and mate with normal or dumb guys.

The potential IQ of Vietnamese is 106 according to this study.  It is just a calculated IQ of a population based on genetics, therefore eliminating factors that could influence measured IQs such as environmental and cultural effects.
http://www.unz.com/akarlin/genetics-iq-and-convergence/

Vietnam: Phenotypic IQ of 99, versus a genotypic IQ of 106. Certainly a major surprise, considering it is even higher than China. The gap is substantial, but smaller than in India or Africa. This is not surprising, since although Vietnam has the GDP per capita (PPP) of India, it is led by conscientious Communists and is much better off in terms of social development and nutrition (e.g. meat consumption per person is equivalent to that of neighboring, much richer countries). This makes its excellent performance in PISA 2012, which I wrote about in my introductory post on this site, much easier to explain. Consequently, it would also be a strike against Ron Unz’s theory of the East Asian Exception (i.e. that East Asian IQs are very resilient to negative socio-economic and environmental factors). There would still be a substantial gap between Vietnamese genotypic and phenotypic IQ; it’s just that the former are so phenomenally high that the latter can’t help but be very high as well, since Vietnam is at least in terms of social provision no longer a truly Third World country.

Offline Qu Đơn

In 20 years, Vietnamese people will have the world´s highest IQ.  All the white supremacists who claim you need cold climate to evolve brains will shietz themselves.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* University Connect

* Recent Posts

Communist China or Radical Islam? by 大越
[Today at 08:35:33 AM]

I want to sleep with both Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen by lalapaluza
[Today at 08:07:19 AM]

The Onus of Vietnamese Cultural Progeniture Rests On An Elite Few by lalapaluza
[Today at 07:46:59 AM]

New in America: Vietnamese Vloggers Share Their Touching Stories by lalapaluza
[Today at 07:46:07 AM]

I may see Philippines through a fujipino point of view by lalapaluza
[Today at 07:32:02 AM]

The kids in Vietnam have no respect for elders...becoming more common by lalapaluza
[Today at 07:30:34 AM]

We want high quality gov’t reports, not rosy ones by lalapaluza
[Today at 07:29:21 AM]

Who will be the next king or queen of VPOP? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:20:35 PM]

How can overseas Vietnamese kids learn vietnamese by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 07:53:03 PM]

Non-Viet reactions to Lac Troi by Vietfaces
[Yesterday at 07:15:25 PM]

Funny Pictures and Videos by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:04:25 PM]

I didn't know the Fillipines eat gross stuff too? by gaden
[Yesterday at 03:49:22 PM]

Internet lynch mob justice is no justice at all by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:12:02 AM]

More Proof Vietnamese People Evolving Telekinetically by Qu Đơn
[September 19, 2017, 07:55:09 PM]

Short ao dai? by 大越
[September 19, 2017, 07:34:56 PM]

Cuong Vu, Two-time Grammy Winner, Comes Back to VN by Vietfaces
[September 19, 2017, 05:18:25 PM]

How to stay married if you no longer find your partner attractive? by gaden
[September 19, 2017, 05:09:32 PM]

Vietnamese guy breaks his arm to enter hospital w hot nurses give BJ for money by Qu Đơn
[September 19, 2017, 04:48:29 PM]

* News Feeds

* Realm Love Aquarium

* Play the Snake