collapse

Author Topic: Wrong prioritizing of vpop artists in Viral Fest Asia 2017  (Read 150 times)

Offline Atreygutten

Wrong prioritizing of vpop artists in Viral Fest Asia 2017
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:36:37 AM »
Son Tung and MIN represented vietnamese pop music in the summer's Viral Fest Asia, but why the hell did this guy get to perform there?

Lynk Lee is no doubt a talent, but he isn't that popular. Vietnam could have shipped other artists like LIME, UNI5, Monstar, Soobin, Dong Nhi, Toc Tien or Noo Phuoc Thinh that are far more popular than Lynk.. These people has MV's with over millions of views, especially Soobin. Lynk Lee does often covers, and has low budget music videos.
Viral Fest Asia was the perfect oppertunity to showcase the best of VPOP, and they send Lynk Lee. I support Qu Don of bringing in overseas viet kieus producers and other technical people to Vietnam. Also better promoters. We need to replace the amateurs with professionals.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 06:51:05 AM by Atreygutten »
SWEAR TO ME!

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • Executive Secretary of the Secretariat
Re: Wrong prioritizing of vpop artists in Viral Fest Asia 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:05:27 PM »
I think they are playing the worst ones first.

Son Tung comes later.  But he shouldn't have played Lac Troi, because it sounds like crap on stage.  The dance doesn't match with the song.

Offline Qu Đơn

Re: Wrong prioritizing of vpop artists in Viral Fest Asia 2017
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 02:01:38 PM »
Son Tung MTP is a terrible live performer.   He plays a full version of his recording at every live show and does not even attempt to hide the recorded voice in the background.  If anything, he should only play the chorus and does the actual singing himself.  This guy´s a turd to be honest.  I hope a better artist supercedes his status as VPOP number 1 in the future.  He should learn from Freddie Mercury, who was one of the greatest live performers of all time.  This is Freddie in 1986 when he was growing weak and carried a load of sickness.

Son Tung MTP´s shietty performance...

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* University Connect

* Recent Posts

* Realm Love Aquarium