collapse

Author Topic: Chivas' predictions of the future of Vietnam  (Read 1270 times)

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
Re: Chivas' predictions of the future of Vietnam
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 02:55:57 AM »
Chimese emmigrate bc quality of life, quality of education is better than in china. Thats the obvious reason anyone else in the world is immigrating to western countries.

Education in the West is less stressful and less competitive. Students who were average in China or even Korea, Taiwan etc become star pupils in the USA. Not because the education is better, it's because the workload is easier and the other non-East Asian students achieve less. You just need to look at PISA scores.

You look at places like Singapore, they actually have the best education, not the West. In fact I thought it was common knowledge that the education in US was a disaster. Universities in the West are older so have built up reputations of prestige status symbols. People go there for the "brand". I don't think the quality of education is actually better.

And in fact, many Chinese students have a BETTER view of China after studying in the West. I think like +80% wanted to return home to China rather than staying.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:01:39 AM by literallyChina »

Offline lalapaluza

Re: Chivas' predictions of the future of Vietnam
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 07:30:56 AM »
English speaking countries are dream resettlement destination for Chinese all over. China is on the top of countries with immigration to the United States. Taiwan is prob up there too.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* University Connect

* Recent Posts

* News Feeds

* Realm Love Aquarium