collapse

Post reply

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Daisy
« on: May 18, 2019, 10:13:06 PM »

It's good if those 56 ethnic groups are proportional amidst the whole nation like in Brazil, the USA, India or even the Philippines but in China, 92% are Han and the remaining 8% shared by the remaining 55 ethnic groups. That's not a very diverse demographic proportion wise.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

That's exactly what he should have said.  He should have said the Chinese don't believe in genetic diversity because the populations are so disproportionate than to emphasize how gut fauna persists in diversity regardless of belief.
Posted by: Selurong
« on: May 18, 2019, 07:52:54 PM »

I mean he might have said anything along the lines of

"Genetic diversity is something that Chinese don't accept given that a nation as populous as China only contains 56 different ethnicities as opposed to the thousands of species contained on this God blessed planet."

or

"A one ethnic one phenotype correspondence is hardly possible, because it is never wanted, let alone its scientific impossibility.  The extent of what people can tolerate when it comes to integrating like mindedness is already exhibited by the sparse number of countries signing on to cooperate on global scale level projects like one belt one road."
It's good if those 56 ethnic groups are proportional amidst the whole nation like in Brazil, the USA, India or even the Philippines but in China, 92% are Han and the remaining 8% shared by the remaining 55 ethnic groups. That's not a very diverse demographic proportion wise.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Posted by: Daisy
« on: May 18, 2019, 04:44:24 PM »

I mean he might have said anything along the lines of

"Genetic diversity is something that Chinese don't accept given that a nation as populous as China only contains 56 different ethnicities as opposed to the thousands of species contained on this God blessed planet."

or

"A one ethnic one phenotype correspondence is hardly possible, because it is never wanted, let alone its scientific impossibility.  The extent of what people can tolerate when it comes to integrating like mindedness is already exhibited by the sparse number of countries signing on to cooperate on global scale level projects like one belt one road."
Posted by: Daisy
« on: May 18, 2019, 04:33:55 PM »

it depends on which Vietnamese you are talking about.  Everyone knows that Asia is diverse genetically.  Then the Chinese came on the internet and resurrected Nazi ideology and push for this one-ethnic-one-look maxim which is as scientific as the racial purity of the bacteria culture inside my anus.  I mean it even sounds like one-belt-one-road.

I don't think you should be giving analogies that don't make any sense.  It makes for very difficult comparisons which don't contribute in any way but put into question just how limited your ability is to explain things properly.  But on the off chance that you might be trying to come across as entertaining and humorous then by all means continue doing that.
Posted by: SailorNeptune
« on: May 18, 2019, 01:17:20 PM »

Ewww gross! We have public defecation in SF  (homeless population).  There is an actual poop map, people are becoming more barbaric and uncultured.
Posted by: Selurong
« on: May 17, 2019, 10:46:49 PM »

The same is true for Pinoys.  There isn´t one Pinoy look.  Genetic influence is fluid while culture is monolithic.  Identity is mainly cultural while appearance of any people is tied to all the interactions in history.  Only the Chinese are dumb enough to assume their often invaded and conquered "nation" is immune to change like a vagina being mass loved but remains virginal and dignified.
The Chinese are so stuck up in their own ass they fail to think critically, as you can see by our beloved Chinese poster here who is even defending public defecation and mass internet censorship.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Posted by: ㋡
« on: May 17, 2019, 10:40:09 PM »

The same is true for Pinoys.  There isn´t one Pinoy look.  Genetic influence is fluid while culture is monolithic.  Identity is mainly cultural while appearance of any people is tied to all the interactions in history.  Only the Chinese are dumb enough to assume their often invaded and conquered "nation" is immune to change like a vagina being mass loved but remains virginal and dignified.

Yeah Vietnamese are diverse looking and I honestly don't know the average Vietnamese looks since I've only encountered quite a few.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
Posted by: Selurong
« on: May 17, 2019, 10:32:57 PM »

it depends on which Vietnamese you are talking about.  Everyone knows that Asia is diverse genetically.  Then the Chinese came on the internet and resurrected Nazi ideology and push for this one-ethnic-one-look maxim which is as scientific as the racial purity of the bacteria culture inside my anus.  I mean it even sounds like one-belt-one-road.
Yeah Vietnamese are diverse looking and I honestly don't know the average Vietnamese looks since I've only encountered quite a few.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Posted by: ㋡
« on: May 17, 2019, 09:41:52 PM »

it depends on which Vietnamese you are talking about.  Everyone knows that Asia is diverse genetically.  Then the Chinese came on the internet and resurrected Nazi ideology and push for this one-ethnic-one-look maxim which is as scientific as the racial purity of the bacteria culture inside my anus.  I mean it even sounds like one-belt-one-road.

Vietnamese have an intermediate look between the Japanese eyes and the Malay eyes.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
Posted by: Winner
« on: May 17, 2019, 09:37:39 PM »

Not every Chinese out there looking like NorthEast Asian.

Who is Chinese and Vietnamese here?





Posted by: Selurong
« on: May 17, 2019, 06:16:27 PM »

Wouldn't you agree that Vietnamese have Japanese looking eyes.  I don't care about the nose.  After all it is just the nose.  But the eyes I do care.  I quite identify with a person when I see that they have eyes like mine but if they have different looking eyes then I can't quite identify with them.
Vietnamese have an intermediate look between the Japanese eyes and the Malay eyes.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Posted by: Daisy
« on: May 17, 2019, 05:48:39 PM »

I am not qualified to say what a Vietnanemese nose looks like since I don't live in Vietnam but from the few Vietnamese acquaintances I know, you have sharp looking noses.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't you agree that Vietnamese have Japanese looking eyes.  I don't care about the nose.  After all it is just the nose.  But the eyes I do care.  I quite identify with a person when I see that they have eyes like mine but if they have different looking eyes then I can't quite identify with them.
Posted by: Selurong
« on: May 17, 2019, 04:02:01 PM »

What is a Vietnamese nose?? -shrug
I am not qualified to say what a Vietnanemese nose looks like since I don't live in Vietnam but from the few Vietnamese acquaintances I know, you have sharp looking noses.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Posted by: Selurong
« on: May 17, 2019, 04:00:47 PM »

This Hong Kong guy has Duterte nose as well



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjeZ9C9ywHM
I don't know about the Chinese since they have diverse looks too.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Posted by: SailorNeptune
« on: May 17, 2019, 03:26:38 PM »

I don't know but the "Classical" unmixed Austronesian looks are these...

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk



I know Filipinos that look like that.

* Recent Posts

When will the pig raising restore to normal? by convoy
[Today at 04:37:57 PM]


Your garden and plants by My babies <3
[Today at 02:47:22 PM]


When will the pig raising restore to normal? by convoy
[Today at 04:44:17 AM]


Chinese spermbank uses "handsfree" robotic collector to avoid spreading virus by
[Today at 03:54:51 AM]


Chinese now purposely infect each other by
[Today at 03:48:43 AM]


2020 is a leap day year <3 by Stormy day
[Today at 01:50:13 AM]


China is f*cked: Coronavirus is uncontained and has spread all across the nation by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 05:49:14 PM]


Sleeping with your partners shirt gives you better sleep! by Sleep in shirt
[Yesterday at 02:56:44 AM]


Enjoy of your body <3 by Sleeping boobie
[Yesterday at 12:33:22 AM]


The filthy battle between superior one Winner and.... a challenger! by Organic Foods
[February 15, 2020, 11:04:23 PM]


Valentines day 2020 by PlyoogHHHH
[February 15, 2020, 10:54:38 PM]


EU shut down market access to Cambodia by
[February 15, 2020, 09:21:51 PM]


the futue for Viet Kieu is dark: magnificient EU tariff free deal with VN by
[February 15, 2020, 09:10:25 PM]


Hanoi´s matrix one skysclover pushing out the Koreans I see by
[February 15, 2020, 08:51:58 PM]


Always get a helper to hold a tall ladder by Lucky fly <3
[February 15, 2020, 05:38:18 AM]


Vietnamese young generation English is quiet good. by Cutest fly <3
[February 15, 2020, 05:34:49 AM]


Famous brand of instant noodle by CoconutXO
[February 15, 2020, 04:23:56 AM]


Economy seatings in the 60s by CoconutXO
[February 15, 2020, 03:08:53 AM]


@gaden please ban ex-convict illioko/shazou/eli if he gets here by gaden
[February 14, 2020, 04:34:39 PM]


there is hope for Vietnamese: giant truck crash beer spill on streets by gaden
[February 14, 2020, 04:28:50 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds