collapse

Author Topic: Yoga in the Himalayas  (Read 1183 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Yoga in the Himalayas
« on: September 24, 2016, 02:12:19 PM »
Will this girl gets killed by a yak?

Masterofyogas

Re: Yoga in the Himalayas
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 12:14:12 PM »
Now I want to go to a yoga course with animals but maybe smaller than yaks  :))  I went a chakra yoga course and I liked that. Have you practised yoga many years already?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 04:52:27 PM »
No, I have never practiced yoga.  Although I have tried to practice a handstand using yoga techniques.

It just amazes me why people go to an exotic setting just  to do goga and why such exotic settings is associated with yoga or peace of mind.

Masterofanimalenergy

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 08:45:56 AM »
No, I have never practiced yoga.  Although I have tried to practice a handstand using yoga techniques.

It just amazes me why people go to an exotic setting just  to do goga and why such exotic settings is associated with yoga or peace of mind.
Handstands? Nice, are you going to do handstand push ups too? I don't see it as an exotic setting even their purpose might be that. I see it adapting energy. For example if I would go with chickens or lambs I would gain different type of energy on my practise.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 05:17:30 PM »
Handstands? Nice, are you going to do handstand push ups too? I don't see it as an exotic setting even their purpose might be that. I see it adapting energy. For example if I would go with chickens or lambs I would gain different type of energy on my practise.

I could do a handstand for a few seconds.  I need to work on my balance.  I could probably for handstand pushups is I perfect the balance.  but unfortunately I've gained a few pounds and I afraid if I do the handstand  the fat would rush to my head and people will call me big head.

What and how would different food affect your energy level?  How about fried pork fat or beer?

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 11:43:05 PM »

I could do a handstand for a few seconds.  I need to work on my balance.  I could probably for handstand pushups is I perfect the balance.  but unfortunately I've gained a few pounds and I afraid if I do the handstand  the fat would rush to my head and people will call me big head.

What and how would different food affect your energy level?  How about fried pork fat or beer?
I have the same problem with boobs, at some positions they splash on my throw and face so I cannot breath. I cannot do all things. Also just basic things as prone position is that I cannot set my head on the floor but above a podium. Because my boobs keep my head far away from the floor.
If you don't ask about proved impacts but only yourpersonal xperience about food then that is something what only you know. I don't eat red meat anymore, it increases aggressive mood and some people don't want to eat other animals because of many negative impacts which eating meat causes the self and others. Beer is same, it might relax some people or make them aggressive. If drink it too much your hangover is not good energy. I don't use those so I cannot tell the diference in my energy level for example.

Maybe you try 4 months without them and see how your energy levels are then. A year is better because then you have no other symptoms by wanting them anymore. The longer the time is the purer experience you have  :D

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 05:05:53 PM »
I have the same problem with boobs, at some positions they splash on my throw and face so I cannot breath. I cannot do all things. Also just basic things as prone position is that I cannot set my head on the floor but above a podium. Because my boobs keep my head far away from the floor.
If you don't ask about proved impacts but only yourpersonal xperience about food then that is something what only you know. I don't eat red meat anymore, it increases aggressive mood and some people don't want to eat other animals because of many negative impacts which eating meat causes the self and others. Beer is same, it might relax some people or make them aggressive. If drink it too much your hangover is not good energy. I don't use those so I cannot tell the diference in my energy level for example.

Maybe you try 4 months without them and see how your energy levels are then. A year is better because then you have no other symptoms by wanting them anymore. The longer the time is the purer experience you have  :D

I'm sure sure if I can imagine what kind of position would make your boobs keeping your head far away from the floor. 

I'm not sure if the kind of food that you eat impacts the way that you think.  I can't imagine, unless maybe different ethnicities think differently because of the type of food that they consume.  Like maybe those people eat rice is more emotional and romantic than people who eat meat and cheese who tend to be more violent and slaughter.

But I can say something about beer.  Beer brings out the true essence of your emotional state, so you will be true-er representation of yourself.  Your creativity will be much expounded because there is no inhibition.

Masterofyoga

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 11:18:01 PM »
I'm sure sure if I can imagine what kind of position would make your boobs keeping your head far away from the floor. 

I'm not sure if the kind of food that you eat impacts the way that you think.  I can't imagine, unless maybe different ethnicities think differently because of the type of food that they consume.  Like maybe those people eat rice is more emotional and romantic than people who eat meat and cheese who tend to be more violent and slaughter.

But I can say something about beer.  Beer brings out the true essence of your emotional state, so you will be true-er representation of yourself.  Your creativity will be much expounded because there is no inhibition.
Prone position

This is when head cannot reach the floor.

Shoulderstand I cannot do, it is made for small tits.
There is an aggressive gene which is activated by alcohol. I am very glad if you have no that gene. Unfortunately those gene carriers are only extreamely violent when drinking alcohol.
Yes, I believe the food thing is like that how you just said.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

Để Quên Con Tim - Ngọc Lan by CoconutXO
[November 19, 2019, 08:11:10 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds