collapse

Author Topic: I'm xenophobic.  (Read 6921 times)

Offline Guess

Re: I'm xenophobic.
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2017, 03:59:41 PM »
However, I as mentioned above "Worldwide, 15-25% are radical. That's 180-300 million whose aim is to destroy non Muslims. Within Europe 1% are radical so that's 125,000

How many white supremacists are there in the entire world?

How many "white supremacist" states are there in the world? How many organized white supremacist groups are there in the world that is waging full scale war against entire countries of people?

the result of such a shrinking white supremacy is the fact they are universally condemned by everybody. In contrast, a lot of people are still making excuses for the muslims and among muslims, most are sympathetic towards the radicals. 

So while squashing off all white supremacist is a good goal, the bigger goal is squashing all extreme muslims. To do that we have to create a culture that is intolerant of such ideology and behavior.

That's the point. The point is not 85% of muslims are peaceful when even 15% extremists are more than enough and not enough is being done about it.

Offline RedWine

• Vietnamese
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2017, 05:56:02 PM »
I'm xenophobic too.

Immigration policy has to be highly selective.

You must have high IQ, be highly ambitious, productive, and highly beautiful/handsome terrorist to be allowed in. We don't want ugly lazy stupids.
I'm a fobulous fob

Offline Guess

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2017, 07:19:35 PM »
Of course it should be highly selective. But I don't even think the  US is that selective. We take in 1 million visa workers a year. Plus in the past 15 years since 9/11 we took in 1.5 million muslims that's almost 94 thousand a year despite the terrorist attack. This does not even include people that get sponsored over thru other families, etc...
This does not include millions of illegals that are left untouched.

So no, we take in plenty of immigrants/refugees legal or not.

nothing wrong with screening people we let into our country.  How about you sponsoring one of those Muslim families. Put your money where your mouth is if you want to help out.

Offline RedWine

• Vietnamese
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
No I'm serious, US needs to be much more selective than they have been in the past. I wouldn't have let in 80% of the Viet refugees. They should have deported all the Viet gangsters and welfare recipients. Only those with skills, money, and ambition can stay.
I'm a fobulous fob

Offline Guess

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2017, 03:06:54 AM »
Show your stats. Where does it say 80% are derelicts?

Also show your stats on muslims. What percent are derelicts.

Offline UniFy(心臓盗人)

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2017, 10:14:13 AM »
I made thread because I admit had a problem with muslims and Islam. But thanks to the response from here, I've changed my attitude.

To lalapaluza:
I agree that we have to create something to counter the extremism. I disagree with you the numbers of how many radicals there are in the world. I believe the numbers are large, but not hundreds of millions. This will be my last post on this thread.

Offline RedWine

• Vietnamese
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2017, 12:27:04 PM »
Show your stats. Where does it say 80% are derelicts?

Also show your stats on muslims. What percent are derelicts.

Don't let any of them in.

1994 article from NYimes.

"Today, three-quarters of all Southeast Asian adults on welfare in California have less than a high school education and limited proficiency in English. Forty percent of the nation's Southeast Asians live in California, and the welfare rate is substantially higher there than in other states, partly because of California's less restrictive treatment of two-parent households.

The lack of skills, low pay and lack of health benefits in the jobs available to them have kept the Southeast Asians trapped on welfare, the study says. Possibly more than a quarter of Southeast Asians will remain on public assistance after more than a decade in this country, Dr. Ong said."

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/19/us/southeast-asians-highly-dependent-on-welfare-in-us.html

2003 article from LA Times. Things didn't change even after a decade.

"Locked in low-wage, dead-end jobs and socially segregated by limited English skills, working-class Vietnamese Americans in the state's welfare-to-work program are burning through their benefits much faster than other recipients, according to policy analysts, social workers and activists.

The effects have been most pronounced in Orange County's Little Saigon and in Santa Clara County, two of the nation's largest Vietnamese American communities, where thousands of immigrant working poor hold jobs that don't pay enough for them to keep up with California's cost of living.

In Orange County, about 80% of adults enrolled in the CalWorks program who had exhausted their benefits by September were Vietnamese, although they make up about 5% of the population, officials said.

Most were two-parent families with several children and a single low-wage earner. And tellingly, most did not take advantage of CalWorks training and life-skills programs designed to augment the cash assistance, officials said."

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/nov/01/local/me-viet1

I'm a fobulous fob

Offline Guess

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2017, 10:06:19 AM »
the article said 80% of the number of people enrolled in the calwork program were vnmese. it doesn't mean 80% of vnmese were on welfare. 

2003 was 14 years ago. It takes a average immigrant family 10-15 years to get out of the hole. Esp in situation where there is a single parent who has minor children. In many of those cases, the family don't achieve any significant improvement until the kids are grown and working.

I can't find any sources that breakdown welfare by ethnic group. The only one I found is 2016 sensus for the country, by race not by ethnicity.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

Anyway, I can tell you believe anyone that wants in should get in because we are all equally bad. then there is no point to discuss because it's a faulty kind of reasoning.

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2017, 12:26:19 PM »
listen Princevalient there are poor Vietnamese living in America just like any other group but their income is perfectly correlated with the time spent in America.  The trend is clear, the longer they stay the better their economic outlook.  You are not very smart to deduce that the vietnamese population stay fixed after 10 years.  Where did you go to university?  Obviously not Harvard.  Do you know how many "new" Vietnamese is added to the USA roster each year?  Their profile is usually 1. older 2. low educational attainment 3. residency through family reunion. 4. residency in already high Vietnamese population density. So any new increase in the Vietnamese American population automatically translates to new people enrolled in Welfare and other government assistance programs and this number is of course much higher in areas already with large Vietnamese American population. 

I would argue that some of them don´t even need this help but Vietnamese Americans are very politically active so they are smart enough to take advantage of these programs early on in their arrival.  The original boat refugees, and their progeny, do very well and most of them enter the American professional class in less than 1 generation--that is faster than Jews, Italians, Irish, Swedish, Germans, and many others.  Even at lower median educational attainment than whites, Vietnamese Americans make more than whites.  There is only one reason for that: hard work.  Give me another ethnic group with Vietnamese level of educational attainment yet make more than whites.  There are none.  The people on Welfare program make up a small percentage of the overall Vietnamese American population and are NOT generational like many other ethnic groups. 

Don't let any of them in.

1994 article from NYimes.

"Today, three-quarters of all Southeast Asian adults on welfare in California have less than a high school education and limited proficiency in English. Forty percent of the nation's Southeast Asians live in California, and the welfare rate is substantially higher there than in other states, partly because of California's less restrictive treatment of two-parent households.

The lack of skills, low pay and lack of health benefits in the jobs available to them have kept the Southeast Asians trapped on welfare, the study says. Possibly more than a quarter of Southeast Asians will remain on public assistance after more than a decade in this country, Dr. Ong said."

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/19/us/southeast-asians-highly-dependent-on-welfare-in-us.html

2003 article from LA Times. Things didn't change even after a decade.

"Locked in low-wage, dead-end jobs and socially segregated by limited English skills, working-class Vietnamese Americans in the state's welfare-to-work program are burning through their benefits much faster than other recipients, according to policy analysts, social workers and activists.

The effects have been most pronounced in Orange County's Little Saigon and in Santa Clara County, two of the nation's largest Vietnamese American communities, where thousands of immigrant working poor hold jobs that don't pay enough for them to keep up with California's cost of living.

In Orange County, about 80% of adults enrolled in the CalWorks program who had exhausted their benefits by September were Vietnamese, although they make up about 5% of the population, officials said.

Most were two-parent families with several children and a single low-wage earner. And tellingly, most did not take advantage of CalWorks training and life-skills programs designed to augment the cash assistance, officials said."

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/nov/01/local/me-viet1

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »
From 1990 to 2000 there is another 500,000 "new" Vietnamese.  The data you pulled from random articles does not adjust for this.  Let us say we have 5 Vietnamese living in Iceland and all of them are doctors.  In 10 years, there are 5 new Vietnamese and they are all on government assistance programs.  The total Vietnamese population then went from sufficiently middle class to 50% on welfare in less than 10 years.  This is your dubious reasoning.

Orange County has one of the highest Vietnamese American population density in the United States.  All the successful Vietnamese move out with time to gated communities and better places so the more middle class Vietnamese remain.  Say there are 20 of them that remain.  In the next 10 years, all the "new" Vietnamese immigrants move in and attain social benefits the first week of their arrival, a very common phenomenon in USA.  Then bam, you got 80% on these programs.

Offline RedWine

• Vietnamese
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2017, 07:27:40 PM »
Sorry 90% of them wouldn't qualify Trump screening. Take Trump's test below:

http://time.com/4887574/trump-raise-act-immigration/?xid=newsletter-brief

I support only high quality immigrants. People in the STEM field. People who are productive and contribute to society.

That's how you make America great again!
I'm a fobulous fob

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »
I am xenophobic.  I just saw the movie Alien: Covenant.  I don't care how talented or rich you are.

Offline Guess

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2017, 03:45:34 AM »
dont be afraid of greatness, fellow American!

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »
Probably just old people from California are on welfare because of the cost of living.  They would find every possible way to maximize their benefits.

I don't know of any Vietnamese over here who are on welfare even though they would be qualified.  Most Vietnamese immigrants nowadays are young students.  They would earn a living doing nails or working at pho restaurants.

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2020, 08:36:03 AM »
Confucian bond is the reason Vietnamese immigrants keep bringing older relatives over.  This is bad for Vietnamese American community as a whole.  It´s better to leave them in Vietnam where they are happier and more productive. They will never complain with a $1000 check each month.  It´s not that hard to turn their property to host AirBNB or backpackers so there is dual income generation for the larger family.  Bringing them to America means two things 1.  daily complaints about how their life sucks 2. they die emotionally inside.  Most of them don´t even want to emigrate. 

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2020, 03:43:03 PM »
Probably just old people from California are on welfare because of the cost of living.  They would find every possible way to maximize their benefits.

Those old people mentality has spread to the younger generations.  It's not uncommon to see some Vietnamese youths being lazy and readily give up when faces with a miniscule hardship.  They're more motivated to cheat and rely on handouts, like Mexicans, more so than applying themselves to be better.  I told them to drop their Nguyen, Tran, and Ngo surnames and replace them with Moranez.

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2020, 02:15:43 AM »
I have talked to some Spacenamese from the future and we will come out with a solution soon.

Those old people mentality has spread to the younger generations.  It's not uncommon to see some Vietnamese youths being lazy and readily give up when faces with a miniscule hardship.  They're more motivated to cheat and rely on handouts, like Mexicans, more so than applying themselves to be better.  I told them to drop their Nguyen, Tran, and Ngo surnames and replace them with Moranez.

Offline Guess

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2020, 08:18:51 AM »

I knew an older vnmese man who moved his daughter into little Saigon area to live with relatives even  He was living in a nice house and working in an area that has lots of Mexicans. They are not academically oriented and they were giving her bad influence. I don’t like the nerdy Asian steriotype but I we should keep that education minded attitude alive in the kids.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2020, 05:02:11 PM »
What to do with the kids.  What to do with the kids.

I have always said that freedom and women are the end all of civilization.  Just like Liberals and Democrats hailing liberty and freedom.  Kids 18 years old able to vote believe that their parents and the traditional way are stupid. 

You all should realize that the original founders of democracy from Greeks and French or American revolutionary idealists are for the elites or landowners only, more or less educated people.

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2020, 07:16:14 PM »
I noticed some of the biggest problems with many kids nowadays are the lack of responsibilities and motivations.  Stop spoiling the sons like they're princesses or something, and stop catering the daughters like they're lapdogs or something.  Teach them if they want that brand new phones or PS5, they should get out of the house, go to work and earn them or something.

Name: Email:
Verification:
How big is your head? (very big, tiny, idn, this big):

* Recent Posts

The imperial accent and culture by Hehe
[Today at 04:10:31 PM]

Canned food restaurants by Guess
[Today at 03:44:17 PM]

Does anyone know how I can buy this at Walmart? by Guess
[Today at 03:41:07 PM]

Chinese beauty standard is actually to be like SEA Vietnamese by Guess
[Today at 03:39:03 PM]

Watch this Filipino tinikling rap by Guess
[Today at 03:35:44 PM]

Is China 27 years ahead of Vietnam? by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 12:44:21 PM]

Rap and vong co by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 02:19:04 AM]

American pop convergence: good job comrades by
[Yesterday at 08:17:44 PM]

Hanoi VPOP kids wear VNCH to rebel against communist tyranny by
[Yesterday at 07:53:34 PM]

VR help me! I am forcefully getting married! by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 07:41:13 PM]

The life of Han Superior by LeLouch
[Yesterday at 07:10:42 PM]

ASEAN nations needs to make BIOWEAPONS against China by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:46:02 PM]

I found a communist wannabee haven on reddit by Guess
[Yesterday at 06:44:28 PM]

Too Asian looking to win? by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 06:07:06 PM]

I will da Bioweapons expert in 10 years. by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[Yesterday at 05:28:10 PM]

Real wool or synthetic by gaden
[Yesterday at 11:59:53 AM]

If there is only one positive thing I can say about Trump by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Yesterday at 06:03:54 AM]

Vietnam manufactured mobile mini house Xinh xinh, xơi đẹp quá by Hehe
[November 30, 2020, 09:54:38 PM]

Vietnam should not conquer Khmer and Chin by LeLouch Rebellion
[November 30, 2020, 09:19:13 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[November 30, 2020, 06:59:57 PM]

Hcm city 3rd least safe city in the world. by Guess
[November 30, 2020, 05:13:57 PM]

What, squat oiler in Japan? by Guess
[November 30, 2020, 03:44:37 PM]

Ironman, Qu, better learn Chinese by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[November 30, 2020, 02:47:13 PM]

How did Hmongs resist sinicization for thousands of years without an army? by
[November 30, 2020, 02:18:37 PM]

So immature, goes to show this is a mean girl contest. by Guess
[November 30, 2020, 01:46:11 PM]

Viet girls should stop shaving their pussays by LeLouch
[November 30, 2020, 01:03:35 PM]

Vietnam´s explosive meat consumption=>huge increase IQ and Height by Guess
[November 30, 2020, 12:36:35 PM]

28 yr old Viet designer wants Vietcong grandkids to wear Nguyen Dynasty garments by Guess
[November 30, 2020, 12:11:30 PM]

Unesco Hoi An City gets twin by
[November 30, 2020, 11:07:23 AM]

Vietnam Suburbia On Steroids by
[November 30, 2020, 10:50:01 AM]

* Provocative Journalism / Destructive Power

No posts were found.

* News Feeds