collapse

Author Topic: What is your reaction hearing Filipino national anthem for the first time?  (Read 378 times)

The first time I heard this anthem was at a Pacquiao fight.  It filled my heart with an immense sense of pride.  All the Filipinos sitting in front of me thought I was Filipino because there was a shine that glittered in my eyes which vicariously represented other Pinoys´ own dodged aspiration for their country to be as great as Pacquiao the man.  I knew then I was in the company of great friends. God bless the Philippines.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: What is your reaction hearing Filipino national anthem for the first time?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:46:44 AM »
sounds like the VNCH song. 

Offline Lavender

Re: What is your reaction hearing Filipino national anthem for the first time?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:31:04 AM »
it's nice and worthy of being a national anthem.

Pinoys are good singers.

Offline Selurong

Pinoys are good singers.

Good singing abilities are explained by our crewing specialization we specialize in a voice range and then sing together as we pass the time when we raid other ports or come home to the home port or transform our settlement into a fleet. Etc.

However we don't have the antiquity of Vietnamese history due to the changeable and nomadic nature of our settlements. Believe it or not we prized gongs from China and Bronze drums from Vietnam these instruments are like the armies' marching band as we sing war-songs to hype each other up. Vietnamese actually have roots and I'm jealous.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

* Recent Posts

* China Affinity

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds