collapse

Author Topic: China desperate males turn to kidnapping Vietnam´s Hmong girls  (Read 230 times)

Offline Qu Đơn

This has happened for years but it´s finally being investigated.  The reason Vietnam never made a big fuss about it is that it happens to mainly poor Vietnamese orphans and girls from ethnic minority tribes.  Commies make a big deal about cybersecurity when they can´t even secure a tiny physical border with China.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/aug/26/ready-married-kidnapped-brides-vietnam-china

Offline UniFy(心臓盗人)

Re: China desperate males turn to kidnapping Vietnam´s Hmong girls
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 07:46:22 PM »
I feel it's almost impossible to stop this as long as poverty exist in the countryside.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:48:04 AM »
Chinese people don’t kidnap them
Vietnamese people do; and ship them off to China

Offline Lavender

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 08:17:12 AM »
exerpt from the article

Sương’s 15-year-old daughter, Thiên, has a difficult time answering that question. Two years ago, at 13, she was sold into China by her own best friend, a neighbour in their small farming village. The girls’ mothers were so close that the friends knew them as “aunty”. But early one morning, the friend coaxed Thiên into sneaking off to Lào Cai city and buying some cheap new clothes. Although the city was only an hour down the windy mountain road, Thiên had never before ventured beyond the village perimeter.

many of these girls meet the kidnappers on FB. But wow, they can't even trust people who are close family friends.

Offline Qu Đơn

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 10:20:02 AM »
A Chinese living in the West yet has not learned anything new.  Do you know why they punish the Johns instead of prostitutes in certain countries? Because the women are the victims while the final purchasers create demand.  You are basically aping the same excuse which white supremacists  have used to distance their forbears from the trans-atlantic slave trade.  Read Stormfront much buddy?  Traffickers and middlemen are just as bad but they are not the root of this evil which rests mainly on the end Chinese purchasers.  This is why Hitler is the ultimate evil guy while his Nazi hitmen are just as bad but are not commemorated in the chronicles of evilness.   The same argument applies to ivory and tiger testicles which Chinese people think cure cancer.  The superstitious Chinese are directly responsible for the extinction of countless majestic species by using their money to create this demand.  The Chinese are so indebted to Vietnamese people for stopping the spread of Islam into China but they don´t know it.  I can´t even imagine how the toxic combination of Chinese stupidity and Islamic fanaticism would affect Asia day to day.  There´s probably a car bomb every 2 minutes.

Chinese people don’t kidnap them
Vietnamese people do; and ship them off to China

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 01:17:10 PM »
A Chinese living in the West yet has not learned anything new.  Do you know why they punish the Johns instead of prostitutes in certain countries? Because the women are the victims while the final purchasers create demand.  You are basically aping the same excuse which white supremacists  have used to distance their forbears from the trans-atlantic slave trade.  Read Stormfront much buddy?  Traffickers and middlemen are just as bad but they are not the root of this evil which rests mainly on the end Chinese purchasers.  This is why Hitler is the ultimate evil guy while his Nazi hitmen are just as bad but are not commemorated in the chronicles of evilness.   The same argument applies to ivory and tiger testicles which Chinese people think cure cancer.  The superstitious Chinese are directly responsible for the extinction of countless majestic species by using their money to create this demand.  The Chinese are so indebted to Vietnamese people for stopping the spread of Islam into China but they don´t know it.  I can´t even imagine how the toxic combination of Chinese stupidity and Islamic fanaticism would affect Asia day to day.  There´s probably a car bomb every 2 minutes.

The title that you wrote says Chinese are kidnapping Vietnam’s Hmongs
But that’s totally and utterly wrong

When it’s pointed out that you’re wrong, you then write a huge wall of red herrings changing the subject to save face.

Did you even read your own article that you cited, it said her Facebook friend tricked her.

Offline Qu Đơn

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 02:39:51 PM »
You obviously can´t read.  No Chinese demand=no kidnapping.  No Chinese demand=no dead rhinos, elephants and eunuch tigers.  If I hire someone to kidnap your mom with the sole intention of selling her into sexual servitude, am I at fault or the trafficker?  I bet you would blame the trafficker.  The point is I can kidnap her without having to physically kidnap her.

Offline literallyChina

• Bá-Khiêm
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 03:04:11 PM »
You obviously can´t read.  No Chinese demand=no kidnapping.  No Chinese demand=no dead rhinos, elephants and eunuch tigers.  If I hire someone to kidnap your mom with the sole intention of selling her into sexual servitude, am I at fault or the trafficker?  I bet you would blame the trafficker.  The point is I can kidnap her without having to physically kidnap her.

According to your logic if I buy bread as a customer, that makes me a farmer and a baker? I farmed wheat without physically farming wheat. I baked bread without physically baking bread. That is the perhaps the most stupid thing I’ve read in months.

You are really stupid, but actually it’s just your embarrassing attempts to save face for your erroneous thread title by desperately reaching, but even then you’re still wrong.

The trafficker / kidnapper is always legally at fault, which is agreed by international law. Just like the drug trade. Producers and distributors of illegal drugs are severely punished. Consumers are not.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* Recent Posts

How come there are no Asian characters in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 09:08:49 PM]

what the heooooo is this? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 09:07:36 PM]

I am going to be nice for one week by Qu Đơn
[Today at 09:02:20 PM]

Cambodian looking viet kieu now loves VPOP, bash American pop instead. by Qu Đơn
[Today at 08:59:20 PM]

Worst Foods To Eat At A Restaurant by Qu Đơn
[Today at 08:55:29 PM]

Vietnamese Student Associations (VSA) react to VPOP from post Civil War era by Qu Đơn
[Today at 08:52:55 PM]

Could there be a taste difference in sushi? by Lavender
[Today at 08:06:02 PM]

Which one is cô béo? by Lavender
[Today at 08:02:16 PM]

What´s up with Banana trees in a lot of Vietnamese restaurants these days? by Lavender
[Today at 07:55:48 PM]

Suraya Entezam Racism:Korean American veteran thinks white people care about him by Lavender
[Today at 07:53:45 PM]

So KFC offers free delivery in Vietnam? by Lavender
[Today at 07:51:36 PM]

Cantonese has no written language, yet protest the use of simplified Chinese by Qu Đơn
[Today at 07:34:23 PM]

Commies made Will Nguyen Confessed On Public TV then "deported" him back to USA by Lavender
[Today at 04:33:26 PM]

Is this typical Vietnamese shawty makeup? by Lavender
[Today at 04:22:09 PM]

Fluffy Toilet Seat Cover named worst design trend in past 50 years by Lavender
[Today at 04:16:04 PM]

Vietnam´s explosive meat consumption=>huge increase IQ and Height by Lavender
[Today at 04:10:01 PM]

June 20, 2018 Protest Communist Vietnam Selling Land To China by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:38:22 PM]

Millions Vietnamese call for overthrow Communist Government June 18,2018 by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:21:49 PM]

More Protests Today, Youtube Vids Blocked in Vietnam by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:17:43 PM]

So my grandma wants to play golf by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:10:15 PM]

Is democracy the right choice for Vietnam? by Lavender
[Today at 02:59:15 PM]

should you ethnicity influence how you behave? by Lavender
[Today at 02:48:15 PM]

Explosion Inside Saigon´s Police Station by Qu Đơn
[Today at 02:41:15 PM]

Asean( indo-pacific) to become world's 4th largest economy by 2030 by Qu Đơn