collapse

Author Topic: I miss  (Read 272 times)

Offline bé map

I miss
« on: March 12, 2018, 08:35:38 PM »
When we Vietnamese fight with Hmong,Cambodians, Chinese, and laos on asiantown,EB,and sometimes here. Time has changed and everyone is becoming more peaceful. Now it's boring. NO more drama to watch. What happened guys? We used to have trolls coming on here to bash us then in order to protect our turf we fight back.lolllllll!!

Online gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
Re: I miss
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 09:42:43 PM »
Well...I've been bombarding them with flowers and peacefulness and they have turned into little fairies.  There's just the Qu guy fighting with the air because there's no one here.

I believe they've taken the all the fighting over to the Pakistan Defense forum.

Offline lalapaluza

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 01:19:03 AM »
Maybe you should invite thao over here to debate with walrus whether vnmese are East Asian and xinchao as well to back it up with dna evidence.

Offline bé map

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 04:00:36 PM »
Those trolls don't come on here anymore.

Offline lalapaluza

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 07:33:04 PM »
We’ve become to civilized here.

However the trolls like d viet is creating activities by embarassing our people. Not sure if you want that.

Offline NT

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 07:58:36 PM »
People are more interested in filling their ego than their soul. For example, Africa is a large continent with its numerous inhabitants, as unique in character as in color, as yet to examined. The entire earth is covered with nations of people which we only know by name, yet we judge without actually knowing.

We will see happy days reborn when the people did not dabbles in the judging the human race, but when an Aristotle, Plato, Pythagoras , undertook the greatest voyages, merely to inform themselves, and went far away to shake off the yoke of national prejudice, in order to learn  and acquire all sort of universal knowledge regarding to earth's inhabitants.

Offline bé map

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »
People are more interested in filling their ego than their soul. For example, Africa is a large continent with its numerous inhabitants, as unique in character as in color, as yet to examined. The entire earth is covered with nations of people which we only know by name, yet we judge without actually knowing.

We will see happy days reborn when the people did not dabbles in the judging the human race, but when an Aristotle, Plato, Pythagoras , undertook the greatest voyages, merely to inform themselves, and went far away to shake off the yoke of national prejudice, in order to learn  and acquire all sort of universal knowledge regarding to earth's inhabitants.
I couldnt agree more.Youre absolutely correct about us unconsciously using our judgement.This is because it is a natural human thing to do.From the time we were in our mothers womb and up to the time we were introduced to the outside world, we used our judgement to dictate our survival!!For example,in Erikson's first stage of psychological development, infants have an innate ability to pass judgements on their caretaker in order to rule out the likelihood of mistrust for the sake of trust. We can't help being judgemental so it would be very difficult to suddenly drop that type of behavior that was already internally fixed in all of us.All in all, I would like to reinforce the idea that it is totally acceptable to judge. =)

Offline NT

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 07:51:47 AM »
Human were meant to walk on two limbs, just as dog to walk on four. Unless a child is abandoned is the forest, before he was able to walk, and was nourish and adopted by wolf. Will follow examples of his nurse in training himself to walk like her, by dint of exercise. Particular fact, has no universal practice of all men, whatsoever. .

It is acceptable to carry their habit from infancy to adulthood you say? Behave like robust children is acceptable?

The evil man, is a robust child. If this man is dependent on other as is he is robust, as he is when he is weak. There is no type excess he would not tend: he will beat his mother if she does not offer him her breast fast enough, he would strangle one of his younger sibling if it he find them annoying, he would bite someone's leg if he is aggravated by him.

O great student of academician! Why do you not save these useful knowledge for your friends and your children? You will soon reap the reward for them!

Online gaden

• Administrator
  • Mini Slum Lord
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2018, 12:50:34 PM »
People will always have opinions and prejudices.  It's a natural defense like a reflex action.  You can try are lessen those effects by repressing those inherent behavior by learning and adaptation but it is still inherent.  Most religion, high wise sages and flowers will suppress those tendencies and raise awareness of that fact.  Not unless you've reach enlightenment will you be free of prejudices and fly like a flying saucer sitting in a lotus position at free will.

Offline NT

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 03:12:11 PM »
I do not seek to reform men, because it is futile. Once customs are established and prejudice have been deeply rooted, it is dangerous and vain of a task to reform them. People cannot abide having even their evil touched in order to eliminate them, just like those cowardly patients who quivers at the sight of a physician.

I was merely pointing out of what a sight to behold. To witness greatness, the likes of Plato, Pythagoras, who soared, overcome their condition, shake the yoke of national prejudice. They overcame the imaginary barriers that separate  peoples, and embrace the entire human race as benevolence.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most common last name in VN?:

* Recent Posts

please sign petition to release protesters of the special economic zones by lalapaluza
[Today at 01:41:40 PM]

I understand why overseas Chinese have high hopes for China... by gaden
[Today at 12:51:29 PM]

Albert Einstein described Chinese people as filthy & obtuse by gaden
[Today at 12:48:15 PM]

From year 2000, Viet emigration rate to USA explodes like burrito diarrhea by gaden
[Today at 12:15:33 PM]

US Gov deported Vietnam´s Prime Minister Only Son for detaining Will Nguyen? by lalapaluza
[Today at 11:28:10 AM]

Vietnamese Americans Bringing VPOP Artists to America, good or bad? by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 09:06:30 AM]

Tien Tien - Over You by Albert Wong
[Today at 05:27:05 AM]

Vietnam´s Prime Minister Only Son Lives in Orange County California by Albert Wong
[Today at 04:53:55 AM]

How is this guy "handsome"? according to VPOP?? Disco-bobulated1 by IronTree
[Today at 04:34:27 AM]

Trump wants to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan by IronTree
[Today at 04:31:24 AM]

Vinfast Made in Vietnam Cars finished? by IronTree
[Today at 04:29:37 AM]

Abandoned Half Korean-Half Filipino children in Philippines Seek Compensation by IronTree
[Today at 04:24:23 AM]

Protests Against Vietnam´ Communists Selling Land To China Continue June 17 2018 by Albert Wong
[Today at 04:04:24 AM]

Cybersecurity law targets criminals: NA deputies by convoy
[Today at 04:00:42 AM]

WB: Vietnam’s economy improves further by ngjm95
[Yesterday at 10:08:08 PM]

As Indians outperform Chinese in overseas corporate management, China must nurtu by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 05:46:40 PM]

Barnaby, Eason, Edison,Amos, Agatha...wtf is up w these Chinese Appropriators? by Albert Wong
[Yesterday at 03:11:21 PM]

Malaysia cancelling BRI projects, courting Japan by Albert Wong
[Yesterday at 03:01:37 PM]

A consequence of chinese low-quality by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Yesterday at 09:27:24 AM]

Harvard Rated Asian-American Applicants Lower on Personality Traits, Suit Says by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 08:45:24 AM]

Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 08:16:12 AM]

2018 10 Million March: Vietnam police run like cockroaches as citizens get angry by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Yesterday at 03:24:43 AM]

Dumb peasant csvn has officially destroyed economic growth. by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Yesterday at 03:12:05 AM]

Vietnamese tennis sensation - Dominic Thiem by S Thiem
[June 16, 2018, 12:34:35 PM]

Revision of Anti-Corruption Law imperative by convoy
[June 16, 2018, 04:01:23 AM]

* News Feeds