collapse

Author Topic: "Sudden Romantic" syndrome affecting Viet guys, when these white girls  (Read 460 times)

Offline Qu Đơn

would just dump them after a few months or years.  White girls are toxic and they are relationship killers.  It makes no difference whichever race of guys they date.  I spent much of my youth with them so I now avoid them like avian influenza.

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

I lost my virginity to Italian woman who was 10 years older than me.. hehehehe

Offline IronTree

So many asian men get angry at asian women for dating white men, but when a white girl comes around they immediately go for her. Miscegenation is degenerate and should be banned, regardless of gender.

Offline Lavender

So many asian men get angry at asian women for dating white men, but when a white girl comes around they immediately go for her. Miscegenation is degenerate and should be banned, regardless of gender.

Viet American girls have gotten so spoiled. I don’t blame some guys for dating outside.

Offline Qu Đơn

Vietnamese guys have inferiority complex when it comes to white girls.  I have seen Viet guys talk about their white GFs like it´s an achievement when it is a relationship mistake borne out of inexperience and stupidity.  US statistics basically label white women as toxic.  They are the reason for high divorce rate  for every race they date, including their own white men. 

Offline Lavender

OK, I don't actually know any viet guy well that date or marry white women. clearly white girls are very toxic but viet American girls are catching up.

why do you guys hate white women???? because they dont want to date you???

Offline Lavender

I don't really frown on these relationships but white women are as a whole spoiled and don't make good mates.

my experience with white & Latina women has been very positive..

they look out & take care of me.. they will stand up to you..   very charming..

i need them to vote for me if i run for office, or if i was trying to sell sex appeal to sell movie tickets or products..

I find (Indo-European) greek, Italian, Spanish, Romanian girls better than other European because their language is somewhat like to us filipinos/Indonesians.. 

Offline Qu Đơn

Filipinos like you don´t understand the concept of ethnicity as it does not exist amongst your people.  It´s like me trying to explain the color of red Carménère  as it is poured from a bottle to someone who is color blind.

I find (Indo-European) greek, Italian, Spanish, Romanian girls better than other European because their language is somewhat like to us filipinos/Indonesians..

Offline Lavender

Maybe latino girls are better. I know quite a few vnmese guys marry latinos now.

Filipinos like you don´t understand the concept of ethnicity as it does not exist amongst your people.  It´s like me trying to explain the color of red Carménère  as it is poured from a bottle to someone who is color blind.

i'm & other filipinos fully aware of ''race''.. were just cool like that..

I wouldnt bash women of other races... i wouldnt call them ( white girls) toxic/enemy...

whats the worst they have done?..

I don't really frown on these relationships but white women are as a whole spoiled and don't make good mates.

yes the rich white girl stereotype being spoiled EXISTS.... i can testify!!! LOL..

plusl other stereo types...white girls are different today because of feminism.

you dont have to make inner racial babies or mix race marriage..

AS a man you have a duty to women, if you dont fullfill your duty, women will go to other men...

youre children will follow/idolize other men..

white girls go crazy over black men, out in the open! lol..

i'm got more swagger than most black guys..

^ this is how white girls react to me in real life.. LOL...

Offline Qu Đơn

The way you think is the reason 2nd generation Filipinos in USA are underachievers while the first generation kicked serious azz.  Being rich is different from being wealthy, as the latter is tied to an ethnic sense of cultural preservation.

The way you think is the reason 2nd generation Filipinos in USA are underachievers while the first generation kicked serious azz.  When there´s nothing to preserve, nothing good gets passed down.

theres nothing wrong with what I am doing... you have a duty as '' MAN'' a ''lover''and you have a duty as father, businessman , brother, leader of your people.. etc etc..

Donald trump is even bigger player/pimp than me... his business life is separate from his luxury pimp life.

as for 2nd generation filipinos.. we are waking up... soon we will compete with the indians in the tech field.. and bury all chinese businessmen & foreign business operating in america.

and YES most filipinos think chinese I.Q are way over-rated, intelligience on paper.. most of Us see it now, as we can bury chinese business.

Offline Qu Đơn

Somehow I doubt this will happen.  Filipinos are getting poorer and less educated compared to the previous generation.  The more time they spend in the USA, the lower the achievement potential.  This situation is the opposite for the Chinese.  Considering that first generation Filipinos are earning as much as first generation Indians (very high), the second generation Indians totally outclass second generation Filipinos in so many ways. 

theres nothing wrong with what I am doing... you have a duty as '' MAN'' a ''lover''and you have a duty as father, businessman , brother, leader of your people.. etc etc..

Donald trump is even bigger player/pimp than me... his business life is separate from his luxury pimp life.

as for 2nd generation filipinos.. we are waking up... soon we will compete with the indians in the tech field.. and bury all chinese businessmen & foreign business operating in america.

and YES most filipinos think chinese I.Q are way over-rated, intelligience on paper.. most of Us see it now, as we can bury chinese business.

Offline Lavender

lots of those indian princess type. they're worse than Asian princesses.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

When will Vietnam have their own ''Tony Jaa''? by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 04:38:43 AM]

They need to beat him up by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:57:42 PM]

This is the reason the US is doing everything to warm relations with Vietnam by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:53:59 PM]

China is behind communist infiltration of universities in Philippines by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:39:52 PM]

explain why this Chinese guy from Indonesia has such white name? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:29:42 PM]

Southeast Asians should consider themselves a separate continent, Daivietica by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 08:08:07 PM]

United Southeast Asia would have a very powerful navy by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 07:08:01 PM]

DC Bar in Saigon got infiltrated by VN cops by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 02:49:15 PM]

Chinese live show special effects light years ahead of Paris by Night by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 02:37:52 PM]

Before Koreanization, there was Sinicization by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 02:25:45 PM]

European and Asian Nations Join U.S.’s Economic Pushback Against China by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 01:06:25 PM]

Bad debts are heavy load on tax agents by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:04:37 AM]

Tall models by Vietfaces
[October 19, 2018, 11:33:17 PM]

I found Doraemon and her friends by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 10:57:09 PM]

Halal buffet in Vietnam apparently in huge demand by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 09:35:49 PM]

VCP publishes fake news, here´s proof! by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 09:27:51 PM]

Dam Vinh Hung, From zero to hero to little biotch by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 09:21:58 PM]

Mother Mushroom welcomed to USA like a celebrity by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 09:18:17 PM]

2018 Miss Vietnam university student pageant, which one cutest? by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 09:12:44 PM]

Vietnam´s Austronesian boy can easily be a star in the Philippines by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 08:59:19 PM]

Is Kimmese the new direction of VPOP? by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 08:54:20 PM]

What constitutes the perfect Vietnamese lunch? by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 08:52:02 PM]

I think Kyle Le is Khmer mixed by Qu Đơn
[October 19, 2018, 08:49:46 PM]

I just found Mr. LiteralChina´s youtube channel by JA DU ( transracial)
[October 19, 2018, 08:22:37 PM]

50 cents shipping from China to USA comes to an end soon! by JA DU ( transracial)
[October 19, 2018, 08:17:22 PM]

* News Feeds