collapse

Author Topic: "Sudden Romantic" syndrome affecting Viet guys, when these white girls  (Read 570 times)

Offline Qu Đơn

would just dump them after a few months or years.  White girls are toxic and they are relationship killers.  It makes no difference whichever race of guys they date.  I spent much of my youth with them so I now avoid them like avian influenza.

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

I lost my virginity to Italian woman who was 10 years older than me.. hehehehe

Offline IronTree

So many asian men get angry at asian women for dating white men, but when a white girl comes around they immediately go for her. Miscegenation is degenerate and should be banned, regardless of gender.

Offline Lavender

So many asian men get angry at asian women for dating white men, but when a white girl comes around they immediately go for her. Miscegenation is degenerate and should be banned, regardless of gender.

Viet American girls have gotten so spoiled. I don’t blame some guys for dating outside.

Offline Qu Đơn

Vietnamese guys have inferiority complex when it comes to white girls.  I have seen Viet guys talk about their white GFs like it´s an achievement when it is a relationship mistake borne out of inexperience and stupidity.  US statistics basically label white women as toxic.  They are the reason for high divorce rate  for every race they date, including their own white men. 

Offline Lavender

OK, I don't actually know any viet guy well that date or marry white women. clearly white girls are very toxic but viet American girls are catching up.

why do you guys hate white women???? because they dont want to date you???

Offline Lavender

I don't really frown on these relationships but white women are as a whole spoiled and don't make good mates.

my experience with white & Latina women has been very positive..

they look out & take care of me.. they will stand up to you..   very charming..

i need them to vote for me if i run for office, or if i was trying to sell sex appeal to sell movie tickets or products..

I find (Indo-European) greek, Italian, Spanish, Romanian girls better than other European because their language is somewhat like to us filipinos/Indonesians.. 

Offline Qu Đơn

Filipinos like you don´t understand the concept of ethnicity as it does not exist amongst your people.  It´s like me trying to explain the color of red Carménère  as it is poured from a bottle to someone who is color blind.

I find (Indo-European) greek, Italian, Spanish, Romanian girls better than other European because their language is somewhat like to us filipinos/Indonesians..

Offline Lavender

Maybe latino girls are better. I know quite a few vnmese guys marry latinos now.

Filipinos like you don´t understand the concept of ethnicity as it does not exist amongst your people.  It´s like me trying to explain the color of red Carménère  as it is poured from a bottle to someone who is color blind.

i'm & other filipinos fully aware of ''race''.. were just cool like that..

I wouldnt bash women of other races... i wouldnt call them ( white girls) toxic/enemy...

whats the worst they have done?..

I don't really frown on these relationships but white women are as a whole spoiled and don't make good mates.

yes the rich white girl stereotype being spoiled EXISTS.... i can testify!!! LOL..

plusl other stereo types...white girls are different today because of feminism.

you dont have to make inner racial babies or mix race marriage..

AS a man you have a duty to women, if you dont fullfill your duty, women will go to other men...

youre children will follow/idolize other men..

white girls go crazy over black men, out in the open! lol..

i'm got more swagger than most black guys..

^ this is how white girls react to me in real life.. LOL...

Offline Qu Đơn

The way you think is the reason 2nd generation Filipinos in USA are underachievers while the first generation kicked serious azz.  Being rich is different from being wealthy, as the latter is tied to an ethnic sense of cultural preservation.

The way you think is the reason 2nd generation Filipinos in USA are underachievers while the first generation kicked serious azz.  When there´s nothing to preserve, nothing good gets passed down.

theres nothing wrong with what I am doing... you have a duty as '' MAN'' a ''lover''and you have a duty as father, businessman , brother, leader of your people.. etc etc..

Donald trump is even bigger player/pimp than me... his business life is separate from his luxury pimp life.

as for 2nd generation filipinos.. we are waking up... soon we will compete with the indians in the tech field.. and bury all chinese businessmen & foreign business operating in america.

and YES most filipinos think chinese I.Q are way over-rated, intelligience on paper.. most of Us see it now, as we can bury chinese business.

Offline Qu Đơn

Somehow I doubt this will happen.  Filipinos are getting poorer and less educated compared to the previous generation.  The more time they spend in the USA, the lower the achievement potential.  This situation is the opposite for the Chinese.  Considering that first generation Filipinos are earning as much as first generation Indians (very high), the second generation Indians totally outclass second generation Filipinos in so many ways. 

theres nothing wrong with what I am doing... you have a duty as '' MAN'' a ''lover''and you have a duty as father, businessman , brother, leader of your people.. etc etc..

Donald trump is even bigger player/pimp than me... his business life is separate from his luxury pimp life.

as for 2nd generation filipinos.. we are waking up... soon we will compete with the indians in the tech field.. and bury all chinese businessmen & foreign business operating in america.

and YES most filipinos think chinese I.Q are way over-rated, intelligience on paper.. most of Us see it now, as we can bury chinese business.

Offline Lavender

lots of those indian princess type. they're worse than Asian princesses.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

I think Vietnamese smart phone makers should start churning out fake Huawei by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Today at 02:17:32 AM]

If China collapses, I support Vietnam being a successor state of China. by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Today at 02:15:43 AM]

Viet tranny reacts to a music video about sex change by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 10:14:25 PM]

This gay guy looks kind of like Prince Valient by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:52:51 PM]

Khmer POP will dominate Vietnam one of these days watch out for them hotbois by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:46:51 PM]

Tuan Ngoc (yes, he´s still alive) Son Tung MTP Collaboration by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:40:55 PM]

Why does Thailand still pretending it has a democracy? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:25:30 PM]

Can most thirty something Vietnamese pass as teenagers? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:15:45 PM]

Vietnamese youth breaking free from EAST ASIAN brainwashing? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:05:39 PM]

Are Vietnamese a sexually perverted ethnicity? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:03:13 PM]

ASEAN as symbolic unity more than anything else? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:59:51 PM]

Do you intentionally curse out other Asians to see if they are Vietnamese? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:53:19 PM]

I helped China to become a superpower by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:50:37 PM]

Vietnam $56 Billion Hanoi-Saigon High Speed Rail Resurrected, Chinese Money by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 05:39:25 PM]

Vietnam wants to beat Thailand in tourism: but offers only platonic sex by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 05:09:57 PM]

China grow cotton sprouts on the moon! by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 04:49:12 PM]

Fishy snacks by gaden
[Yesterday at 03:39:12 PM]

Phi Nhung has her own farm wtf by gaden
[Yesterday at 03:28:19 PM]

Why is India classified as a industrialized country? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 11:46:39 AM]

Tran Hong Xuan, officially top hotgirl of Vietnam, wututhink? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 08:39:41 AM]

NEW BETA EB88 front page,forums,social media, FB chatroom is here.. by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Yesterday at 07:55:48 AM]

China more racist against Japs, Koreans, Huns than Viets in ancient times by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Yesterday at 07:53:11 AM]

If Vietnam has another revolution, this is where I will land my 200 mercenaries by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Yesterday at 07:28:21 AM]

Chinese now kidnap Myanmar women to impregnate and produce sons for them by Strawberry&Rasberry
[Yesterday at 07:23:41 AM]

Voices of prostitutes by Selurong
[Yesterday at 04:19:51 AM]

* News Feeds

* snow 2