collapse

Author Topic: Vietnam´s explosive meat consumption=>huge increase IQ and Height  (Read 345 times)

Vietnam has the highest meat consumption rate in Southeast Asia for the past 20 years.  The future Vietnamese will be quite tall and high IQ.  Per capita kg of meat consumption is still behind other Southeast Asian countries.  If Vietnamese has the highest IQ in Southeast Asia even with the little meat they consume, by the time they reach meat consumption parity with Thailand and the Philippines, Vietnamese will be like 10 times smarter ;) We may even produce a Paquiao or two.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/06/vietnams-meat-boom/

This is old data but it shows a huge shift in eating habits.  As Vietnamese people have more money, they eat more of that high IQ protein rich stuff called meat.  Thailand goes backward no wonder their IQ has actually decreased over the years.

Offline Guess

Re: Vietnam explosive meat consumption=>huge IQ and Height Jump
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »
I've been complaining about fat vnmese kids all along. It's OK if they're also tall but some just have strong shorty genes so they fat and stout.

the other day, I saw 3 pics on facebook, one of a white friend with her skinny daughter and two, one of my cousin's girl and one of her little friend. both miss porky. It irritates me so much. Granted my white friend's son is piggy too but vnmsese are not supposed to be fat, not at that age anyway.

eating meat is good but not that garbage Jollibee process meat stuff exported by the Chinese in the Philippines to Vietnam.

Offline Guess

they look like Filipino when they're fat.

to be fair, Chinese kids are fat too compared to young white kids. Basically minority kids are fat.  white kids, esp more educated families tend to not be fat until they reach puberty. 

Re: Vietnam´s explosive meat consumption=>huge increase IQ and Height
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 05:17:25 AM »
true, some got taller but most got fatter. Hopefully, their IQ improves to the point that they realize that driving against the direction of traffic is bad for life expectancy.

Offline Guess

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 06:22:22 AM »
At least my cousins daughter is tall bc both she and her husband are tall.

I hope she will loos the “baby” fat when she’s older. Reverse wt loss does occur but the person must try.

My nephew otoh, is short and stout even though my brother is very tall. The SIL short gene is strong in this one. In Mendel’s experiment the short gene is recessive in pea. In human maybe not, either that or my brother has recessive short gene, lol!

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 08:58:12 AM »
Things like height, skin color, intelligence and even personality require multiple genetic interactions and some come from prior generations rather than directly through the parents.  For example, I have met very tall American born Vietnamese where both parents were short, but they have siblings with same height as parents.   Generally, the kids are taller than the parents which clearly suggest environmental factors.  American diet is protein rich if you avoid all the Mexican and Italian influences. 

Actually, America as a whole is getting shorter and fatter, which explains all these weird size clothes.  When I was kid, it was ok to buy white people´s sized clothes (Brooks Brothers, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Lands´ End) and make it shorter to fit the waist.  Now, the legs are short but the waist is huge.  Jcrew actually maintained this fit all the way up to their demise.  They obviously can´t sell any clothes to fat Mexicans and short Asians lol.  Now this big waist/short legs is mainstream for streetwear and brands like Acronym/Nike is pushing this kungfu aesthetic to the max.  From a marketing perspective, it is pure genius because joggers type pants fit a lot of people, from short to tall and medium weight to obese.  Just very skinny people who can´t pull this off but there aren´t many very skinny people left in America.

Offline Guess

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 12:36:35 PM »
Genetics is an interesting field but get tedious. My mind wanders to home decorating ideas whenever someone talks the technicals haplotype, mRNA, maternal line, ect...

My brother does not look like my uncle but prob got the tall genes from moms side since mom has several tall male cousins even when they eat rice and fish in the country all their lives. My brother has always been really tall. When he was young always at the end of the  line (even compared to American kids). Now, his son stands in the front with the girls.

For most short vnmese people, like the SIL, they think bulking up will make you look better even when you’re short because short and skinny looks impoverished.

I really thinK it’s the proportion rather than the weight. A guy who is 5’4 can still look good if he has good proportion, ie broad shoulders, narrow hip, legs proportional to trunk. He needs to be toned. Not skinny but not chubby.

My nephew now looks like he’s going to grow into a nerdy chubby kid. I’m trying to get him to do more athletic activities and the mom should stop feeding him 5 meals a day.

Name: Email:
Verification:
How big is your head? (very big, tiny, idn, this big):

* Recent Posts

Holiday shoppers urged to be aware of unsafe food sold online by convoy
[Today at 04:48:04 AM]

abortion is traumatizing for most women with a conscience by gnak
[Today at 12:17:10 AM]

famous viet and their birthplace by Hehe
[Yesterday at 10:54:36 PM]

Nguy lost his job, federally charged, for capital hill protest by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 09:03:38 PM]

Mother Mushroom is only allowed to criticize Vietnam say Nguy by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 08:56:51 PM]

France's Greek Legionnaire soldiers defected to Viet Minh by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 08:22:28 PM]

This guy beat all other popular vietnamese tiktoker by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[Yesterday at 05:49:10 AM]

Việt Nam’s ambitious plan to reduce the number of road traffic-relating death to zero by 2045. by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:04:01 AM]

Songs that you listen over and over by gnak
[January 16, 2021, 08:35:45 PM]

Linh Barbie vs Ngoc Trinh by
[January 16, 2021, 05:42:29 PM]

House of Barbara Bui Paris by
[January 16, 2021, 05:37:23 PM]

Tight ao dai by gaden
[January 16, 2021, 04:50:35 PM]

Chinese now Claimed Ao Dai as theirs by gaden
[January 16, 2021, 04:45:58 PM]

Why do they need to honk? by gaden
[January 16, 2021, 04:33:47 PM]

It won't be long before China claims... by UNIFY(하나로 하다)
[January 16, 2021, 09:41:53 AM]

Striving towards a Government serving the people: Minister by convoy
[January 16, 2021, 04:26:07 AM]

President Trump has Ordered for the Declassification of Intelligence Documents f by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[January 15, 2021, 02:52:38 PM]

Thai royalists want to break Vietcong necks by Thai
[January 15, 2021, 02:48:51 PM]

Georgia’s First Vietnamese American State Rep Wears Áo Dài to Swear-In by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[January 15, 2021, 02:44:39 PM]

is mongolia more developed than vietnam? by gnak
[January 15, 2021, 06:19:03 AM]

* VHNC / VC crap

Vietnam needs to change their political system by Ratitoulle
[Yesterday at 07:33:38 AM]

FBI are looking for Nguy on Capital Hill riots by Guess
[January 12, 2021, 06:39:29 PM]

Will the VNCH movement die out? by Guess
[January 12, 2021, 06:30:47 PM]

Who made China Great Again? by gnak
[January 12, 2021, 05:27:50 AM]