collapse

Author Topic: I think Laos and the Philippines will disappear in 20 years  (Read 452 times)

These countries are too fragile, ethnically, linguistically, religiously, etc...

Laotian and Thai understand each other like 95% of the time so why even bother to pretend to be a country.  There are more Laotians living in Thailand than in Laos.  There are now more Hmongs living in Laos than there are Laotians.

Offline Selurong

Re: I think Laos and the Philippines will disappear in 20 years
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 05:18:32 AM »
These countries are too fragile, ethnically, linguistically, religiously, etc...

Laotian and Thai understand each other like 95% of the time so why even bother to pretend to be a country.  There are more Laotians living in Thailand than in Laos.  There are now more Hmongs living in Laos than there are Laotians.
Lol no.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Lavender

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 04:08:09 PM »
Laos is an artificial country. If I remember correctly, it was part of thiland. When the French invaded, tL gave it to france so france wouldn't take over the whole country. Then france lump it with cambo and vn to make French Indochina.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 04:55:02 PM »
Lao is still a large junk of territory.  The VCP had a strong grip on this country until China stepped in. 

Laos is an artificial country. If I remember correctly, it was part of thiland. When the French invaded, tL gave it to france so france wouldn't take over the whole country. Then france lump it with cambo and vn to make French Indochina.

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 10:05:57 PM »
Care to explain?  I want to feel the hot steam of Pinoy intelligence exorcizing my ignorance on this subject.

Lol no.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 03:00:49 AM »
Care to explain?  I want to feel the hot steam of Pinoy intelligence exorcizing my ignorance on this subject.
Unless there's an invasion that would literary dissolve those states, which I highly doubt, they would subsist. Look at San Marino, they're even smaller than Laos but they have been existing for centuries even when most of their citizens are foreigners.

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
What about Laos?  I think it´s going to be a Chinese colony soon if we Viets don´t do something it.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

* China Affinity

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds