collapse

Author Topic: third world management  (Read 72 times)

Offline Lavender

third world management
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:04:20 PM »
I was at office depot over the weekend. there was a small file cabinet in a box and wanted to buy but since there was no floor sample, I wanted to make sure I could return it if it doesn't turn out what I want.

so I asked the assistant manager, a Mexican with an accent. the jerk told me no return after I open the box. Whoever heard of such a thing. As far as I know that only applies to electronic recording media.

I went on the website and sure enough, it said "in original box" it didn't say "un-opened". On the contrary for cd, etc...it clearly said un-opened.

I have come to be very suspicious and wary of these third world type that work in the store and make it unnessarily difficult for the customers.

for example, a Chinese guy at H&M refused to give me the lower price when two identical items have different prices while a Mexican American kid gave me the lower price.

I don't mean you should give the store away but this kind of third world attitude has got to go.

Offline Qu Đơn

Re: third world management
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 02:23:27 AM »
When it comes customer service, I always go for the black guys in the store.  They are the easiest.  Asians, especially older Asian people, are the worst, as they follow store policies to the letter and beyond.  If you own a business, old Asians people are the best employees.  If you were customer, they are your nightmares.   I like to buy some quality clothes in Japan due to fit and better construction.  The Japanese give very good service, always polite, and they are like exceptional experts in the clothes they sell according to my friends who can speak Japanese.   Imagine a blue collar worker who can tell you founding date of the brands they sell and vegetable dyes used in the construction.  Now when you try to return anything, it becomes a process of interrogation. 

Offline Lavender

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 03:57:43 PM »
lol, the more Americanized they are the nicer. guys are usually nicer than girls.

fobby Chinese, Vietnamese or Mexican girls are the worst.

Offline Lavender

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 04:00:51 PM »
there is this store in little Saigon I visited a couple of times. the only reason was they had comfortable bras for good prices but they were nosy as hell when you tried on their clothes. that was a few years ago. Now American stores have caught on and sport bras are a hit with women all over. I can buy them for $10-$15 for two. I no longer go to this little sG store.

but there are a couple of these stores that have some cool stuff that American stores don't carry like argyle sweaters. Maybe I should come back, LOL.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

Saudi Arabia by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[Today at 05:59:15 PM]

At what belt level does Vovinam train you with this skill? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 04:03:47 PM]

Hari Won trying to appeal to koreans by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:46:35 PM]

Nguyen vs INS US Supreme Court ruling implies Viet Kieu women superior than men. by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:42:06 PM]

So I tried brown rice pho noodles, taste so good! by Qu Đơn
[Today at 03:35:52 PM]

China sends Australia threat: Do not side with USA (too late lol) by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 07:43:25 AM]

Chinese now stir up trouble in Africa by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 07:42:06 AM]

Hindu nationalists say all Southeast Asia was colonized by Indians by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 07:29:03 AM]

A clear example of favoritism in world politics, how government fails the people by Qu Đơn
[Today at 06:40:23 AM]

EU finally eliminated 99% of import tariffs from Vietnam into EU by Qu Đơn
[Today at 06:30:42 AM]

Coconut as boiling pot? by Lavender
[Today at 03:33:01 AM]

Anti-bigboobism is sinicized culture, Buddhists are more tolerant of big breasts by Lavender
[Today at 03:02:03 AM]

Opening of new Coach store full of Chinese goods, celebrated like the New Year by Lavender
[Today at 02:59:51 AM]

Retarded Viet DJ changed her last name from Hoang to Hwang to ape the Korean by Lavender
[Today at 02:58:03 AM]

Lawmakers to cast confidence votes on high-ranking positions by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:11:20 PM]

Vietnam´s entire coasts now proven to be loaded with oil and gas #1 in ASEAN by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:57:08 PM]

Are east asians pupil more black than brown? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:32:29 PM]

explosion of Vietnamese restaurants in Canada, fastest growth by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:23:09 PM]

Why Vietnamese don't invest in tables by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 06:05:12 PM]

Should we modernize Han-Viet vocabulary to pronounce like Mandarin Chinese? by Lavender
[Yesterday at 01:14:26 PM]

Tall models by Lavender
[Yesterday at 01:13:18 PM]

Will corrupt officials develop a sense of shame? by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:20:10 AM]

Classify Brunei´s Royal Family by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:12:25 AM]

where the hell did they get so many palm trees for Vincity? by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:38:09 AM]

Do you find this dude funny? by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:03:59 AM]

* News Feeds