collapse

Author Topic: Is International Women's Day like Valentines Day?  (Read 613 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Is International Women's Day like Valentines Day?
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:43:00 PM »
March 8th was International Women's Day.  Is it like Valentines Day?  Valentines Day is February 14th already.  Two women's day within a month's time?

This is the most romantic scene I've ever seen.

Masterofdays

Re: Is International Women's Day like Valentines Day?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 12:56:37 AM »
Gaden, don't you think that valentines day is meant for men too? We women wait for that to let our uncontrollable beasts out to hunt men. Of course that is all for selfish purposes because we want to have someone to adore and serve us but when someone is succesfully placed to our personal slave we do give some pity pieces of love for men too once in a year. Women's day is more like appreciate women as human beings and not just as vaginas. Men don't remember that if someone does not remind of that. Whenever a couple treats each other well every single day, then these single days are not needed. But most people treat others by bad ways. Sometimes even then when they mean well because they have diffrent tastes and wishes. You have to say you want your valentines day attention. Men has 364 mens day in a year so one day is a pity piece for women.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 03:59:43 PM »
There are birthdays, Christmas day, mother's day as well, geeze just too many days.

I once asked a lady, would you prefer flowers for every day of the year coming from your loved one's blood and sweat of just flowers for one day on Valentines day.  She pretty much couldn't decide. 

Masterofcoddling

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 10:29:51 PM »
There are birthdays, Christmas day, mother's day as well, geeze just too many days.

I once asked a lady, would you prefer flowers for every day of the year coming from your loved one's blood and sweat of just flowers for one day on Valentines day.  She pretty much couldn't decide. 
And there is also birthdays of men, christmas for men (I guess christian christmas is celebrating some guys birthday), there is dads day too! Women are different in their opinions, I would take flowers when his heart says so. It is nice to remember especially wedding days etc. but if that is a dealbreaker if a guy does not care about days then choose the one who cares. I am a mancoddler, I make presents during the year just because it is fun. But don't tell it anyone, especially santa because santa could send him less gifts at christmas.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 05:34:10 PM »
And there is also birthdays of men, christmas for men (I guess christian christmas is celebrating some guys birthday), there is dads day too! Women are different in their opinions, I would take flowers when his heart says so. It is nice to remember especially wedding days etc. but if that is a dealbreaker if a guy does not care about days then choose the one who cares. I am a mancoddler, I make presents during the year just because it is fun. But don't tell it anyone, especially santa because santa could send him less gifts at christmas.

My god!  I forgot about anniversaries. 

Men don't care about dates.  It seems forced.

Do you like walking out of your house each day and see this. 

or just one day of the year and see this.

Masteroflovedones

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 09:23:40 PM »
My god!  I forgot about anniversaries. 

Men don't care about dates.  It seems forced.

Do you like walking out of your house each day and see this. 

or just one day of the year and see this.

Actually I want to see that indoors and outdoors every day, lol. I am totally into flowers and plants. I had to remove some plants from inside because some bug hitted. I would like to live in botanical garden except the heat would kill me.

Why you see dates forced? Don't you want to enjoy of good food and activitetes with your loved one? Or has women before settled forms to you to follow on dates? Dates are just settled time to focus on love, don't you like love? You can just wrap yourself together away from the world and other things and just breath your love inside and outside. Why don't enjoy? How spending time with your loved one is able to feel forced? 

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 04:37:40 PM »
Actually I want to see that indoors and outdoors every day, lol. I am totally into flowers and plants. I had to remove some plants from inside because some bug hitted. I would like to live in botanical garden except the heat would kill me.

Why you see dates forced? Don't you want to enjoy of good food and activitetes with your loved one? Or has women before settled forms to you to follow on dates? Dates are just settled time to focus on love, don't you like love? You can just wrap yourself together away from the world and other things and just breath your love inside and outside. Why don't enjoy? How spending time with your loved one is able to feel forced? 

Gardening would be the easiest hobby that you can have.  Place it gives you back rewards much like your loved ones. 

I wouldn't place importance on something such as mere dates as something as a deal breaker.  You should give your devotion every day, every moment you're together.  You shouldn't rely on dates as something as to compel to act on, it doesn't seem to come out of your own manifestation.  Let's say Valentines day come and I'm going to get some flowers for my love, then I give it to her.  It sounds like a script. 

But let's say on Oct 15th, you were working and you feel tired, you went to the restroom to take a dump, you are having a hard time, then you reminisce the time you ate lunch with your partner and had fun together, then you want to go and steal some dandelion to give to your love.  Doesn't that feel more authentic?

Masterofdating

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 08:36:48 AM »
Gardening would be the easiest hobby that you can have.  Place it gives you back rewards much like your loved ones. 

I wouldn't place importance on something such as mere dates as something as a deal breaker.  You should give your devotion every day, every moment you're together.  You shouldn't rely on dates as something as to compel to act on, it doesn't seem to come out of your own manifestation.  Let's say Valentines day come and I'm going to get some flowers for my love, then I give it to her.  It sounds like a script. 

But let's say on Oct 15th, you were working and you feel tired, you went to the restroom to take a dump, you are having a hard time, then you reminisce the time you ate lunch with your partner and had fun together, then you want to go and steal some dandelion to give to your love.  Doesn't that feel more authentic?
Scripts are very helpful sometimes. When a couple has a fight, troubles with communication or whatever they can lean on help with this type of days. Also those who don't remember to be impulsive in a good way, they might like to have one day to remember. Why to not have it all, one special day and then those other random days? Yes, I do think one day a year is too less and we do have possibilities every day to show our love to our loved ones. I think my spouse rather wish to have even a one day off in a year  -elaugh

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 05:21:51 PM »
Scripts are very helpful sometimes. When a couple has a fight, troubles with communication or whatever they can lean on help with this type of days. Also those who don't remember to be impulsive in a good way, they might like to have one day to remember. Why to not have it all, one special day and then those other random days? Yes, I do think one day a year is too less and we do have possibilities every day to show our love to our loved ones. I think my spouse rather wish to have even a one day off in a year  -elaugh

I guess what I am getting at is

Do you believe in first love

or gradual accumulated love.

Masteroflovesecrets

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 12:11:07 AM »

I guess what I am getting at is

Do you believe in first love

or gradual accumulated love.
I practice the view when seeing things at first time always. For example a flower, like I never seen it before so I watch and feel it deeper than just knowing it already. The experience is more powerfull when it is always new. Same with succesfull love, it can be years old and second or third but still first. Also with every new person it is always new and always first. When a new day becomes with "old" lover, it is new and first again. Of course it works only if the love is pure and there is no violence, controlling, cheating etc.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Germans classify Vietnamese as East Asian in their census. by
[Today at 07:53:18 AM]

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds