collapse

Author Topic: the solution for ethic chinese in ASEAN..  (Read 5544 times)

Offline Ja Du(transracial)

Re: the solution for ethic chinese in ASEAN..
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2019, 06:12:32 AM »
I'd view anti Chinese sentiment as a mean to counter Chinese influence in the region. China is now an imperialist nation that needs to be stopped. They are imitating the jewish globalists - lending loans and spreading their diasporas all over the world.

that's actually british who are known for ''predatory lending'' . Predatory lending is the unfair, deceptive, or fraudulent practices of some lenders during the loan origination process.

yes. i see the that the chinese are extremely fascinated at the jewish influence in the western/abrahamic world. they want to control the politics, media, economy, morals of people. . they also want to push their confucious agenda so that china will become the next roman vatican & israel.

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2019, 06:28:20 AM »
I'd view anti Chinese sentiment as a mean to counter Chinese influence in the region. China is now an imperialist nation that needs to be stopped. They are imitating the jewish globalists - lending loans and spreading their diasporas all over the world.

they literally be calling themselves jews of asia without understanding the context of their claims, they want that Gods choosen people title, they want china to be worshipped & praised like israel.

soon they be calling themselves natives of malaysia, thailand, asean if their numbers keep growing.

the chinese will say, the jews took palestine/israel back from the arabs. we have the right to take to take malaysia because its chinese territory since ancient times/chinese have the right to be in malaysia/indonesia/thailand.. LOL.

it sounds crazy right?? they did already with taiwan, tibet.

Online Austroasiatic Aboriginal

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2019, 06:47:14 AM »
Once a nation achieves industrialisation, their next step is usually imperialism. China's need for resources will keep growing and they will suck all the resources out of the SCS and SEA nations. SEAns need to realise that China & Chinese are not their friends. China is just pretending to be your friends & partners. What they say about a win-win cooperation doesn't align with their true intention. Their true intentions are:

1. Resources ownership
2. Military installations
3. Population settlements
4. Slave labour & Slave consumers (Chinese goods dominated market)

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2019, 07:03:37 AM »
Once a nation achieves industrialisation, their next step is usually imperialism. China's need for resources will keep growing and they will suck all the resources out of the SCS and SEA nations. SEAns need to realise that China & Chinese are not their friends. China is just pretending to be your friends & partners. What they say about a win-win cooperation doesn't align with their true intention.

south china sea is predicted to be the next saudia arabia.. them arabs dont work hard because they feel relax of being bless with natural resources.

south east asia can actually surpass korea/japan if the chinese arent stealing the bread of our children..

brunei is actually rich despite the sanctions.

dealing with the chicom is like dealing with the devil.

once the chinese found out about the philippine hidden gold, it wont be long until the Chicks will go after philippines.

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2019, 07:06:42 AM »
Once a nation achieves industrialisation, their next step is usually imperialism. China's need for resources will keep growing and they will suck all the resources out of the SCS and SEA nations. SEAns need to realise that China & Chinese are not their friends. China is just pretending to be your friends & partners. What they say about a win-win cooperation doesn't align with their true intention.

its best for us ASEAN to be 100 steps ahead and leave no loop-holes for the chinese the sneak in/exploit. they are using asean generosity against ASEA

the 1st step to remove most of them in south east asia and remove chinese business/investment/contracts

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2019, 07:09:10 AM »
people are always bending to chinese rules because they want a piece of that 1.4-1.6 trillion population market..

but if ASEa united , asea demographics is around 800 million people..

we cannot let chinese penetrate ASEA one by one..

* Recent Posts

Để Quên Con Tim - Ngọc Lan by CognacXO
[Today at 07:15:41 PM]

What Mongolian Breakfast Is Like by CognacXO
[Today at 07:12:04 PM]

We are not the same people who inhabited Vietnam 4000 years ago by Austroasiatic Aboriginal
[Today at 07:08:08 PM]

Baby miniature horse chasing me by CognacXO
[Today at 07:05:42 PM]

What is your level of education? by CognacXO
[Today at 06:50:42 PM]

Old songs you've never heard before by CognacXO
[Today at 06:48:08 PM]

SEAFOOD PHO - Phở Hải sản by CognacXO
[Today at 02:59:27 PM]

Beluga whales are even smarter than dolphins by CognacXO
[Today at 02:45:50 PM]

làm nước mắm cá nục ở nhà (1/2) by CognacXO
[Today at 02:43:01 PM]

Kombucha has 0.5% alcohol by volume by CognacXO
[Today at 02:38:39 PM]

Hitomi Aizawa by CognacXO
[Today at 02:31:51 PM]

Dogs don't need to take bath all the time by CognacXO
[Today at 01:31:27 PM]

Animals are friendly on the Galapagos Islands by CognacXO
[Today at 01:10:38 PM]

Street Life In Tongli by CognacXO
[Today at 01:04:57 PM]

Vent diagram on communication by CognacXO
[Today at 12:50:03 PM]

Dragon's Beard Candy in Korea by CognacXO
[Today at 12:44:56 PM]

Gánh Hủ Tiếu trên sông bạn đã từng ăn bao giờ by CognacXO
[Today at 12:25:25 PM]

Yêu Lại Từ Đầu (Love Again Like Before) - Khắc Việt by Linnoodles
[Today at 11:45:11 AM]

Lol I think my Vietnamese friend sells drugs by TheWalwuss
[Today at 09:31:08 AM]

Are Kaity Nguyen´s big boobies the real deal? by TheWalwuss
[Today at 09:20:20 AM]

Filipino Stud Problems. Got offered 150 Euros to nut someone. Should I agree? by Selurong
[Today at 01:56:43 AM]

How deceitful by Selurong
[Today at 01:49:54 AM]

My friend said he would do Linskees by Linnoodles
[Today at 12:55:31 AM]

A cure to my obsession of korean girls? by TheWalwuss
[Yesterday at 11:34:19 PM]

Market surveillance agency goes digital by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:04:30 PM]

* News Feeds