collapse

Author Topic: It seems like most of the girls on Vietnam Bachelor show too old?  (Read 968 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: It seems like most of the girls on Vietnam Bachelor show too old?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »
They look about 20-25.  I don't think any mature lady with and sense would go on this show.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 06:09:47 PM »
Do you think the Nguyen Trung guy has a live translator?  I don´t think his Vietnamese is good enough to get the gist of what the ladies are complaining about.  This guy started out looking very confident now he´s as tense as as sun dried dog manure.  Just look at his hand gestures whenever you see him approach them Viet ladies.  Also his face looks like it aged 10 years for just being on the show for a few months.

The guy in the mv below has more Mr. Bach quality.

Offline SailorNeptune

• Administrator
Lesson to learn: only date nice men, who put you first. Most hot
men are playa and doucebag.

nice guys are usually poor though.   -shrug Like me, kind and poor.  Big Mac is a luxury for me, and only before 3 pm when it is offered as a lunch special for half price.

Lesson to learn: only date nice men, who put you first. Most hot
men are playa and doucebag.

Offline SailorNeptune

• Administrator
Smart women would rather have a poor nice guy who treat her like a queen than a rich doucebag that treats her like crap because she can make her own $$.

Online Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
Smart women?

Offline SailorNeptune

• Administrator
Smart women?  No such thing.

I would advise you to not troll women. A woman pushed you out from her vagina and can shove you back where the sun don't shine.

Online Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
I meant to say in my opinion but it is your choice to take it as fact, or not.

But the reasoning is quite clear if we go by biological necessities.  We all need to eat, we all need to sleep that sort of thing.

IN MY VIEW,  All women whom have ever been "lonely" enough to settle down with a guy all boil down to a couple of things.  They are either too emotional to make a calculated decision about a guy which in normal speak means they are not objective when it comes to dating and then they get into bed and get pregnant and then they latch onto the guy.  OR their eggs are in the stage of mutating into cancerous cells so they latch onto a guy to marry and get pregnant to seal the deal.

Cold, smart, calculating women never do that.  They will feign no interest in guys until the situation gets bartered up to the point that the female will have no choice but to give in to the opportunity lest they fall prey to a guy with lesser looks, lesser stature, lesser money, lesser everything.  And being that as it is the opposing party (male) would have those things but sacrifice it at a cost of their own hard calculating objective intelligence since men's weakness has to do with the mentality of their first mover advantage.  Those who get on with a female are quicker to mate and make babies which they are able to add to the kingdom's brotherhood of soldier men which they offer freely to acquire social rights to prosper.  They don't go about finding their ultimate woman because if they do the kingdom would suffer along with them.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 08:27:21 PM »
I meant to say in my opinion but it is your choice to take it as fact, or not.

But the reasoning is quite clear if we go by biological necessities.  We all need to eat, we all need to sleep that sort of thing.

IN MY VIEW,  All women whom have ever been "lonely" enough to settle down with a guy all boil down to a couple of things.  They are either too emotional to make a calculated decision about a guy which in normal speak means they are not objective when it comes to dating and then they get into bed and get pregnant and then they latch onto the guy.  OR their eggs are in the stage of mutating into cancerous cells so they latch onto a guy to marry and get pregnant to seal the deal.

Cold, smart, calculating women never do that.  They will feign no interest in guys until the situation gets bartered up to the point that the female will have no choice but to give in to the opportunity lest they fall prey to a guy with lesser looks, lesser stature, lesser money, lesser everything.  And being that as it is the opposing party (male) would have those things but sacrifice it at a cost of their own hard calculating objective intelligence since men's weakness has to do with the mentality of their first mover advantage.  Those who get on with a female are quicker to mate and make babies which they are able to add to the kingdom's brotherhood of soldier men which they offer freely to acquire social rights to prosper.  They don't go about finding their ultimate woman because if they do the kingdom would suffer along with them.
In Austronesian culture women are more prized than men and it has genetic basis only women get to pass on MtDNA to their sons and daughters however sons don't usually pass on MtDNA unless it's some freak circumstance. Thus, only moms an daughters branch and mutate the MtDNA, MtDNA is responsible for energy processing this makes may due to testosterone have higher strenght but women are the ones who determine energy and endurance. Women get to choose. I like it this way since in a society were males compete for prized women men become more handsome and more diverse and I like being attractive, since only fit men pass on genes as they fight for prized women. This translates to great examples in the animal kingdom where women are given the choice and not subjugated, men turn out to be more attractive and fitter like fighting fish or chickens but we shouldn't overdo it though by whoring too much lest the nuclear families these balanced species make would be bad in large quantities take for example Bees where most of the population become female working Eunuch bees as the Queen gets to have sex with any drone she likes. The humongous family is no longer balanced and this hive mind mentality have lost each unit's specialness or personality all subjugated to a hive.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 03:01:25 PM »
Women have a different kind of intelligence than men.  Men have a more straightforward kind of intelligence like problem solving.  Women have the roundabout not clear cut kind of intelligence, cursory kind of like lawyers.  I'm pretty sure you'll be dumbfounded and clueless dumb as a stump when you sit around and listening to women talk.  So, you're pretty much dumb as a stump compared to women.

I believe both have the same level of intelligence by the drive in using that intelligence is different.  I believe in biology it is due to women needing a safeguard to her family for survival, so they evolve cunning and deceit to lure the males into their trap.  The males just use their intelligence to devise technology like the wheel, fire and beer.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Lam Sơn uprising (1418-1427) by Rude Boy
[Today at 02:06:36 PM]

Can viral load map explain the poor decision makings of Chinese? by Gāokējì
[Today at 01:57:39 PM]

Ju Jingyi poses by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:57:42 PM]

China complained that "U.S. reshoots movie to demonize China" by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 06:52:30 PM]

Illegal blood deals will be punished by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:12:15 AM]

Are these guys speaking Cantonese? by Nancyscutt
[Yesterday at 04:29:43 AM]

Vietnam refuses ALL infrastructural and 5G investment from China by GooGoos
[October 18, 2019, 11:51:36 PM]

Illegal blood deals will be punished by convoy
[October 18, 2019, 10:16:07 PM]

Chinese to pen new content for Star Wars by Gāokējì
[October 18, 2019, 06:10:55 PM]

Does the word police exist in Vietnam? by UniFy(心臓盗人)
[October 18, 2019, 05:01:43 PM]

I used to run the mile with this Filipino girl by Nancyscutt
[October 18, 2019, 01:00:21 PM]

Senior Party leaders are examples for others to follow by convoy
[October 18, 2019, 10:23:14 AM]

Để Quên Con Tim - Ngọc Lan by CoconutSakeXO
[October 18, 2019, 05:14:03 AM]

Survey finds only 39 homeless families in HCM City by convoy
[October 18, 2019, 04:05:29 AM]

I know why Ironman/Selurong are afraid of Negritos by Gāokējì
[October 17, 2019, 10:40:28 PM]

Petition to ban Gaokeji (ROK) by Gāokējì
[October 17, 2019, 05:43:18 PM]

Labour convention ratification expected to boost development by convoy
[October 17, 2019, 04:00:37 PM]

I created two Android games by arrow
[October 17, 2019, 03:17:49 PM]

Chrome Plugin: Second Screen by arrow
[October 17, 2019, 03:16:19 PM]

Southern Wedding by gaden
[October 17, 2019, 01:39:15 PM]

* China Affinity

Chinese slanty eyed sunglasses by Gāokējì
[October 17, 2019, 08:02:20 PM]

Confucius Institutes versus your master race Trump's warmongering bases by Gāokējì
[October 17, 2019, 07:55:06 PM]

I'm consolidating my posts to just seven categories by Gāokējì
[October 16, 2019, 08:16:45 PM]

Can anyone keep up with Huawei? by Gāokējì
[October 16, 2019, 06:38:11 PM]

Chinese Pride World Wide by Gāokējì
[October 15, 2019, 07:32:24 PM]

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds