collapse

Author Topic: I helped China to become a superpower  (Read 382 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
I helped China to become a superpower
« on: January 14, 2019, 05:33:55 PM »
I was trying to buy some solar LED bottle lights on ebay and I saw some really cheap ones from China.  I thought if I buy just one it would cost 2 dollars with free shipping, the shipping will be $1.5 and they would earn $0.05 for the product only.  I thought 'that's pretty harsh for the average Chinese'.  So, I thought I should help them out by buying 10 bottle lights.  It would cost them $2 for shipping and gives them an earning of $20-$2-$4.5= $13.50.   That would make them pretty rich.  Also, it would make my yard look look like fireflies trapped in bottles.

hahhhaa
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 06:35:23 PM »
Now, Xi has enough money to buy one bullet

Offline gaden

• Administrator
Re: I helped China to become a superpower
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:27:02 PM »
I think I saved millions of Chinese from starvation.  I gave them work and joy.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 04:26:29 AM »
You connived with teh enemy! To the dungeon you go!

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline ChinaWantsTheEntireMultiverse

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 07:51:42 AM »
If every close sales (done in the range of millions of dollars worth of goods) in the world was done by a Vietnamese person that might be a problem but apparently that's not how the world works.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 03:37:40 PM »
I think if I give them good reviews more buyers tune in and it will have a snow balling effect.  Soon there will be 1 billion buyers following my lead.

I'll give them a review like "My yard use to suck with all the bottles lying around like trash.  But now with the LEDs corked in a bottle it looks like trash with lights.  I don't love it but I'll learn to love it.  It makes a man out of me."

Offline Selurong

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 08:25:52 PM »
I think if I give them good reviews more buyers tune in and it will have a snow balling effect.  Soon there will be 1 billion buyers following my lead.

I'll give them a review like "My yard use to suck with all the bottles lying around like trash.  But now with the LEDs corked in a bottle it looks like trash with lights.  I don't love it but I'll learn to love it.  It makes a man out of me."
Lool.
"The City of Manila"

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 08:50:37 PM »
Our Chinese neighbors are the most recalcitrant ingrates.  No matter how nice you are to them they will backstab you when it benefits them.  Just look at Vietnamese history for examples.   I support Vietnamese people hitting the Chinese seafood buffets all over the world and consume their prized lobsters with such barbaric gluttony as to close them all down.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 03:04:13 AM »
Our Chinese neighbors are the most recalcitrant ingrates.  No matter how nice you are to them they will backstab you when it benefits them.  Just look at Vietnamese history for examples.   I support Vietnamese people hitting the Chinese seafood buffets all over the world and consume their prized lobsters with such barbaric gluttony as to close them all down.
Waging war by eating food. Sounds like a good plan! I'll go "attack" the dim sum platter.
"The City of Manila"

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 04:49:01 PM »
I think I saved millions of Chinese from starvation.  I gave them work and joy.

If you think the money you spend will go into the pockets of normal Chinese citizens then you are simply ignorant. China is a top 10 nation in largest wealth inequality. Its those at the top that will dictate which citizen will be able to get their lunch. Your money goes to the employers of poor Chinese workers, the kind of employers who don't even give their workers any safety right. Thats how the system work. Keep the people poor (but not too poor) so that they won't rise up and will have to comply you when you give them some $.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 10:19:36 PM »
If you think the money you spend will go into the pockets of normal Chinese citizens then you are simply ignorant. China is a top 10 nation in largest wealth inequality. Its those at the top that will dictate which citizen will be able to get their lunch. Your money goes to the employers of poor Chinese workers, the kind of employers who don't even give their workers any safety right. Thats how the system work. Keep the people poor (but not too poor) so that they won't rise up and will have to comply you when you give them some $.

I know I should treat Chinese worse than anyone else and make them poor but there is something inside of me that say 'We were Chinese before we are Vietnamese.  They are your long lost distant cousins, just like the Neaderthals.  So, be kind and give them a dollar or two.  They might or might not become a superpower but at least there's is someone there so you can curse at.'

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 02:33:47 AM »
I know I should treat Chinese worse than anyone else [...] So, be kind and give them a dollar or two.  They might or might not become a superpower but at least there's is someone there so you can curse at.'

Most of you dollars don't even go to the ordinary poor Chinese. They go to the masters of these poor Chinese. And stop saying that you are this nice thoughtful man when you just buy cheap stuff facilitated by slave labour. Its consumer of cheap goods like you that is the root cause of lowering working standards of other nations. When China's manufacturing jobs are outsourced to other 3rd world nations, you will then say that you are helping the citizens of other 3rd world nations by buying their cheap manufactured products. How charitable of you.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 05:23:46 PM »
Most of you dollars don't even go to the ordinary poor Chinese. They go to the masters of these poor Chinese. And stop saying that you are this nice thoughtful man when you just buy cheap stuff facilitated by slave labour. Its consumer of cheap goods like you that is the root cause of lowering working standards of other nations. When China's manufacturing jobs are outsourced to other 3rd world nations, you will then say that you are helping the citizens of other 3rd world nations by buying their cheap manufactured products. How charitable of you.

Wow...I've never been so ashamed.  I caused the cheap laborers to be whipped.  But what if I didn't buy the leds to power my trash collection,  would the factory employers get frustrated and whip the laborers some more? I mean there's no money to transfer to the top to so that they can enjoy a splendous life and took their frustrations out on the laborers.  The laborers in effect doesn't get any equality and resorts to gambling and human trafficking. 

But one thing that you got right,  my self-anointed disingenuous righteousness of caring for the people.  do you think I should seek a higher power?

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 06:53:39 PM »

Wow...I've never been so ashamed.  I caused the cheap laborers to be whipped.  But what if I didn't buy the leds to power my trash collection,  would the factory employers get frustrated and whip the laborers some more? I mean there's no money to transfer to the top to so that they can enjoy a splendous life and took their frustrations out on the laborers.  The laborers in effect doesn't get any equality and resorts to gambling and human trafficking. 

But one thing that you got right,  my self-anointed disingenuous righteousness of caring for the people.  do you think I should seek a higher power?

If you don't buy stuff manufactured from China, that would help them in the long term tremendously. The rich Chinese don't get richer and the poor Chinese will overthrow them and put up a government that would take better care of the poor Chinese, ending this communist regime once and for all. You are just a typical consumer trying to act like a nice guy.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2019, 04:38:02 PM »
If you don't buy stuff manufactured from China, that would help them in the long term tremendously. The rich Chinese don't get richer and the poor Chinese will overthrow them and put up a government that would take better care of the poor Chinese, ending this communist regime once and for all. You are just a typical consumer trying to act like a nice guy.

I'm not sure what you mean.  How would not buying from China help the factory workers?  Buying stuff could only help even if they don't earn a profit.  It shows what the demands are in the market and drives innovation for new products.  It drives the manufacturing sector and creates jobs.  It is pure capitalism at work.  Where else can I get LED lights for my trash?  You want me to buy a diamond and put it in with my trash to make it brighter?

If I don't buy cheap stuff, there will be no jobs for the poor and the poor will be stagnated in catching snails and selling wonton for a living.  The money that they earn from my money can purchase a bowl of wonton for their family.  They won't be eating free snails any longer.

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 04:56:38 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean.  How would not buying from China help the factory workers?  Buying stuff could only help even if they don't earn a profit.  It shows what the demands are in the market and drives innovation for new products.  It drives the manufacturing sector and creates jobs.  It is pure capitalism at work.  Where else can I get LED lights for my trash?  You want me to buy a diamond and put it in with my trash to make it brighter?

If I don't buy cheap stuff, there will be no jobs for the poor and the poor will be stagnated in catching snails and selling wonton for a living.  The money that they earn from my money can purchase a bowl of wonton for their family.  They won't be eating free snails any longer.

Pure capitalism? You believe that its pure capitalism but its not. Thats what China want you to think. Its state capitalism at work. Again you are not helping the poor in China. You are helping the rich in China getting much richer. The rich communists to be more precise. They know the demands and only they can be the suppliers. Every big business in China belongs to the CCP. They don't care if the poor stay poor. The poor are slaves to them. The rich communists only keep them well fed enough so that they won't have an uprise. But why should i argue with you anyway? Just keep buying Chinese products when US impose more tariffs on them. If you want to give the Chicoms not only political power but also economic power over other people, keep buying stuffs made in China. The poor in China will always stay poor no matter how many Chinese goods you buy. Its not up to you whether they will gain employment or not, its up to the top guys.

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 06:31:13 AM »
China sent me a set of pliers for $10 and the set weighed a ton. The VCP need to find a way to state subsidize shipping so they can sell direct like the Chinese.  A pair of horn combs from Vietnam cost $20 and they want $10 for shipping.  btw, if you´re from the 3rd world, please do not advertise your wares as "handmade" since they are always inferior to machine made.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 04:24:56 PM »
Pure capitalism? You believe that its pure capitalism but its not. Thats what China want you to think. Its state capitalism at work. Again you are not helping the poor in China. You are helping the rich in China getting much richer. The rich communists to be more precise. They know the demands and only they can be the suppliers. Every big business in China belongs to the CCP. They don't care if the poor stay poor. The poor are slaves to them. The rich communists only keep them well fed enough so that they won't have an uprise. But why should i argue with you anyway? Just keep buying Chinese products when US impose more tariffs on them. If you want to give the Chicoms not only political power but also economic power over other people, keep buying stuffs made in China. The poor in China will always stay poor no matter how many Chinese goods you buy. Its not up to you whether they will gain employment or not, its up to the top guys.

What do you mean?  Mcdonalds have a dollar menu of $1 hamburgers, they are not making a profit out of it and they are treating the workers worse than the Chinese factory workers.  What's the difference between McDonalds and Chinese factory workers?  The LED lights even costs more than the hamburger.  Are you saying that the McDonalds work process is not capitalism?

What's more is that why are you defending the Chinese factory workers?  That rude Chinese lady who pretty much called your mom ugly like a archaic human probably works at a Chinese factory.  Aren't you going to buy LED lights so that she can be whipped and punished?

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »
What's the difference between McDonalds and Chinese factory workers?  The LED lights even costs more than the hamburger.  Are you saying that the McDonalds work process is not capitalism?

Aren't you going to buy LED lights so that she can be whipped and punished?
McDonalds is not the only big fast food chain that sells hamburgers. In the US there is at least a competition between McDonalds and other fast food chains. Without such competition, McDonalds workers would be treated as bad as Chinese factory workers. In China there is no free capitalism. Big businesses in China are propped up by or have connection to the CCP. Those businesses can treat Chinese workers as bad as they want as long as they keep filling the pockets of CCP members. Foreign businesses that open up in China have to comply to the unfair laws that CCP set for them. They can still exploit slave labour in China but they will never be allowed to dominate Chinese market. The market is for Chinese state owned firms. The competition is simply rigged from the beginning.

And I'm not buying LED lights from China so that she loses her job and the rich communist won't get richer anymore. One stone hits two birds.

* Recent Posts

Why didn't Vietnamese lose national identity after 1000 yrs of Chinese Ocupation by Rude Boy
[Today at 07:42:00 AM]

Is it racist to think that Filipinos cannot self actualize to Kinh? by
[Today at 12:54:27 AM]

China looks to hostile world, and USA wants containment countries rich! by
[Today at 12:42:29 AM]

Cuong Dola´s Girlfriends by
[Today at 12:37:24 AM]

Xi Jinping´s daughter studied at Harvard because Xi doesn´t trust China by
[Today at 12:34:25 AM]

What do Vietnamese do with good cuts of steak? by
[Today at 12:29:50 AM]

Collecting Vietnamese Art with Dr. Tuan Pham by
[Today at 12:25:40 AM]

ASEAN was a NATO organizaton founded to resist communist Vietnam´s expansion by
[Today at 12:24:23 AM]

Why do Chinese like jellyfish so much? by CognacXO
[Yesterday at 11:47:46 PM]

Tonkin Campaign 1883: First coalition race war between Asians and Europeans by CognacXO
[Yesterday at 11:12:53 PM]

This celebrity has a punchable face by Lavender
[Yesterday at 07:37:43 PM]

Stable housing drives productivity by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:06:39 PM]

Tanka People of Baiyue, whose ancestors fought Han, now eager to be Han by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 03:16:21 PM]

Geopolitical history of Northern Vietnam by
[Yesterday at 02:34:07 PM]

Why so many Vietnamese movie directors gay? by
[Yesterday at 02:16:33 PM]

Our minorities are absorbing Kinh perversion by
[Yesterday at 01:44:57 PM]

OMG Viet Girls Gone Wild: Ao Dai Edition by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 01:31:33 PM]

We were Chinese before we became Vietnamese by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 12:57:40 PM]

Life in Southwest Vietnam by CognacXO
[Yesterday at 11:28:02 AM]

Did Cao Cao look Korean or Vietnamese? by ChinaWantsTheEntireMultiverse
[Yesterday at 09:13:27 AM]

some hillbilly said I sounded like a country hick by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:10:18 AM]

Vietnam Republic Airborne Unit (shrimpers) vs KKK 1981 by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:55:29 AM]

Foods beverage combinations of priming and then follow up by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:42:29 AM]

Vietnamese Lingo by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:36:10 AM]

Director of "The Third Wife" a Viet woman born in Saigon named "ASH MAYFAIR" WTF by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:25:50 AM]

* News Feeds