collapse

Author Topic: The secret to SoKor's, Japan's, HK's, Taiwan's and Singapore's economic success.  (Read 603 times)

JustAGambler

You should not post this. It’s racist.

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

You should not post this. It’s racist.

shut the F up princeV..   we know youre tricks... youre going to post pedophile pics at 3am when everyone is asleep and report us for those pictures you posted.

Idiot

I'm actually not the same guy you were arguing with and the fact that you think everyone posting without an account is PV must mean you're a mega schizo. You've got problems if you think PV is lurking behind every corner waiting to insult you.

QualityNotQuantity

I'm actually not the same guy you were arguing with and the fact that you think everyone posting without an account is PV must mean you're a mega schizo. You've got problems if you think PV is lurking behind every corner waiting to insult you.

You made the situation volatile by posting that racist picture. He’s a walking time bomb.

Offline Qu Đơn

omg dude, you keep feeding on wrong and outdated data.  The Mekong Delta is now dammed by China, which means agricultural productivity and reliability is no longer profitable.  Vietnam may be importing rice from Africa in the coming years.  Also, Vietnam should be richer due to having neighboring tourists that can drive to Vietnam via cars and trains? WTF, the whole region is dirt poor, the number of native tourists visiting each others´countries are very small and transportation infrastructures via trains nearly non-existent.  Have you ever visited this part of the world on a car or even a motorbike? Each country operates its own road networks and Thailand to Vietnam route is still 95% accessible only by air, not roads.  I took a motorbike tour from Hanoi to Saigon but as soon as I crossed into Cambodia I know it´s not possible to continue to Thailand.  And most tourists do not travel alone and brave the weather. 

So really, both domestic and international tourists fly when they are in one of these countries while trade cargos go through sea routes to the main ports.  This is the reason much of Northern Thailand, Northern Cambodia and Laos are dirt poor.  This region would be richer if they shake off their differences and invest in good roads that run West to East to connect all the countries of mainland Southeast Asia.  Geographically, the Annamite mountain range will be a huge challenge.  They need to dig lots of tunnels and build tracks and blast away a bunch of mountains.  The infrastructural situation could change in the future but we are talking about centuries of collaborated effort here at which date I would be like in my fifth re-incarnation as a white Mexican sipping fresh coconut juice by the beach somewhere in Acapulco.

Yeah I admit that Vietnam has a lot of pluses and resources which the Philippines does not have.

Here are some...

Vietnam has a stable supply of agricultural products since you a have two main sources of deep and reliable water, mainly the Mekong and Red River Deltas. In contrast, our rivers here in the Philippines aren't deep, they're very shallow and quite seasonal and that our agricultural output is lacking at times due to the adverse effects of Climate Change which makes droughts and floods here the norm since we're at the typhoon belt and also in the El Nino zone, in fact, we import most of our rice from Vietnam and Thailand because of this!

Vietnam has also beat us in tourism and transport since she has many neighbors on land, people from Thailand, Cambodia, China and Laos can simply ride a train or drive a car and then poof! You have millions of tourists! In the Philippines, traveling is such a hassle and is very expensive, you either have to ride a plane to reach the next city in the next island or you have to drive to a seaport switch to a boat then switch to back to a car again before you arrive at your destination, which makes transport super expensive. This factor alone would force manufacturers to prefer Vietnam to the Philippines since they simply wouldn't bother with the more expensive logistics! And even when we're a maritime nation we're still just at the outer edge of the maritime world. The world's busiest sea lanes between China, Southeast Asia and India actually skirt through your coasts while international marine traffic ignores us. We only have a ton of domestic ships and sailors because we are forced by geography to have them in order to travel, yet even then, marine-transport wise, Vietnam is still more strategically placed than us.

The next point is related to the previous one, Vietnam has cheaper utility costs since you are on land, you guys can have proper power and communication lines crisscross your terrain without the worry of a sea stopping it and having your power or communication costs multiply since you have to build a God damn power plant or broadcast site in every other God damn separate island.

Vietnam has a far longer history and civilization and thus has a more developed civic and cultural life vs our country. The earliest Vietnamese states were established in 2000+ B.C. In contrast, due to our insular and maritime nature which was only settled quite lately, our oldest states were formed as late as 900 A.D.

And there are so many advantages that Vietnam has which we do not have which makes me boggle over why you under perform and are not working with your potential which is aggregately greater than ours'.

It is through sheer hard work and determination that Filipinos have had got this far, even though we have a lot of setbacks. Yet you guys, due to your advantages can accomplish the same amount of work with even less effort than what we have to frocking endure, so if you're more laid-back now yet you can achieve parity with us who have to work harder, how much more if you just increase your efforts and productivity up by a tiny notch?

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

shut the F up and log in... and talk like man.

You made the situation volatile by posting that racist picture. He’s a walking time bomb.

log on b1tch & talk like man..

Offline Qu Đơn

South Korea and Japan achieved economic success for only a short time but their populations live very substandard lives.  Chicken coop apartments and suicide from overwork continue to be a common theme.  I generally think Mexicans are much happier despite fewer pesos in el banco.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

Việt Nam Fatherland Front needs high quality staff by Lavender
[Today at 06:32:49 PM]

Angry mob in China surrounds foreigner by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:37:53 PM]

Foreigner been killed for dating chinese girl by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:30:19 PM]

FOREIGNER STUDENTS IN CHINA KILLED BY CHINESE MAN by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:28:38 PM]

Pakistani Stabbed To Death By Chinese by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:27:40 PM]

Philippines 1st Asean country penetrated by Huawei 5G tentacle by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:16:52 PM]

Would you have two receptions. by Lavender
[Today at 03:14:48 PM]

I am thinking of moving to Thailand for 2 years doing nothing by Lavender
[Today at 03:06:21 PM]

Rich Vietnamese, Golf, and the Conical Hat by Lavender
[Today at 03:05:09 PM]

Why couldn't they modernize the ao tu than? by Lavender
[Today at 03:00:45 PM]

Look at these fugly KPOP fems trying to look Pinoy! by Lavender
[Today at 03:00:00 PM]

Final lineup for asiannational KPOP groups revealed! by Unified妝明辎
[Today at 02:57:31 PM]

I think this girl is Atrey´s type by Qu Đơn
[Today at 01:50:29 PM]

What is the meaning of this Hoang Yen Chibi MV? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 01:41:55 PM]

This girl has eternal youth look by Qu Đơn
[Today at 01:27:19 PM]

Is this too revealing for a business meeting? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 12:58:41 PM]

My dumbass cousin got the fooliest tattoo by Lavender
[Today at 10:48:19 AM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Lavender
[Today at 05:30:27 AM]

This is how my nephew learns Vietnamese by Lavender
[Today at 05:18:37 AM]

Private economy a driving force in Việt Nam by convoy
[Today at 04:06:26 AM]

State auditors embrace tech, move into 21st century by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:04:41 PM]

Asian cup: African superiority over Japanese by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:08:15 PM]

If Vietnam reforms political system, South Koreans will be deported by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:44:06 PM]

The first chapter of China vs radical Islam has started by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 12:16:40 PM]

we need to start my own night club in East Coast by JA DU ( transracial)
[February 13, 2019, 03:33:42 PM]

* News Feeds

* snow 2