collapse

Author Topic: Lost Civilization, possibly B.C. era discovered in the Philippines!  (Read 317 times)

Offline Selurong

Just last year they discovered underwater walls and ruins just north of Manila...

(Youtube Video)

Judging from it's form and materials, the underwater ruined megacity looks like it's a contemporary of the The Liangzhu Culture and is influenced by the Liangzhu culture.

Likewise, jade excavated in the surroundings date to 2200 B.C.

(Youtube Video)
The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

Re: Lost Civilization, possibly B.C. era discovered in the Philippines!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 06:22:16 AM »
If these discoveries are authenticated and put into the books, it would mean that we aren't isolated tribes at all and then like our neighbor Vietnam, we have a civilization that stretched into the B.C. era.
"The City of Manila"

Re: Lost Civilization, possibly B.C. era discovered in the Philippines!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 06:56:15 PM »
Lots of archeological materials still undiscovered in Southeast Asia.  How Aseans view one another will change with time as the region becomes more prosperous and its population more educated. 

While Austronesians were busy exploring maritime Southeast Asia, the Chinese became the original stoners.  And they complained about free opium from England.  It´s like people on welfare hating taxpayers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-science-marijuana/high-times-in-ancient-china-revealed-in-funerary-cannabis-discovery-idUSKCN1TD2E9

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
Free opium is the same as tax paying according to Vietnamese logic.  :)

Offline Selurong

Free opium is the same as tax paying according to Vietnamese logic.  :)
You have a faulty understanding of logic. I have logic as my highest subject in school and in it's basic form, there should be a subject, predicate and copula. There should also be a syllogism and equivalence. His statement were logically sound. Whereas you commited the fallacy of "argumentum ad absurdum".

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

Free opium as tax paying is logically sound according to Filipino logic.  :)

Offline Selurong

Free opium as tax paying is logically sound according to Filipino logic.  :)

You are obfuscating again. He did not say that tax paying and drug use are the same, rather he said that welfare recipients are complaining to tax payers. You are mistakingly applying the logical process of equivocation when instead you should have applied subalternation.

And Logic has no nationality, the rules of logic is pretty technical and universal you silly troll.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

Taking opium = welfare = SEA logic.  Nice!  :)

Offline Selurong

Silly troll. +1 Troll points.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

I dare you to post your grades in Logic and Critical Thinking then, I will post mine first if you want so that I can show I'm not bullshwitting you.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

Not Bullshwitting. Now post your Logic grades bub and let's see who is more "Logical".

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

Not Bullshwitting. Now post your Logic grades bub and let's see who is more "Logical".

Not asking for one to prove their debating skills credentials = being less logical = SEA logic Nice!  :)

Offline Selurong

Not asking for one to prove their debating skills credentials = being less logical = SEA logic Nice!  :)

Hahahaha you've been blustering and disrespecting people's logic so much yet when I challenge you to post your grades for Logic and Critical Thinking you back out?

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

Hahahaha you've been blustering and disrespecting people's logic so much yet when I challenge you to post your grades for Logic and Critical Thinking you back out?

Well not exactly, I've only taken logic courses in elementary school and that was when they didn't even keep a transcript of scores.  All the scores were kept by the office to be updated from grade 1 to 6.  Upon completion of elementary they don't keep it for any purpose for students.

Offline Selurong

Well not exactly, I've only taken logic courses in elementary school and that was when they didn't even keep a transcript of scores.  All the scores were kept by the office to be updated from grade 1 to 6.  Upon completion of elementary they don't keep it for any purpose for students.
What sort of system do you have that they don't keep progress of your grades? When I  applied for Highschool I had a copy of my elementary grades to be submitted and when I was in College I had a copy of my Highschool grades submitted. I just photographed this for posterity. But it's basically a requirement to move up to present your previous grades.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

What school did you come from anyway? It's not normal for American Public Elementary Schools to teach Logic and Critical Thinking.

It says here the subjects and courses taught in Elementary are...

English, Reading, Math, Social Studies, Science, Physical Education, Computer, Music and Art.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-common-subjects-taught-in-American-elementary-schools

"The City of Manila"

The Chinese built entire cities to look like London and Paris.  Their national symbol was a poor copy of the Komodo dragon from Indonesia.  The Chinese mind is all about rote learning and see the truth only when it is convenient.  Ask them their greatest contribution to world knowledge and they cite toilet paper.  Watch this video and look at self-censorship at work.  They love the freedom and prosperity of Hong Kong but do not dare to say it.  In the same way, they admire Filipinos but lack the courage to express it.

You have a faulty understanding of logic. I have logic as my highest subject in school and in it's basic form, there should be a subject, predicate and copula. There should also be a syllogism and equivalence. His statement were logically sound. Whereas you commited the fallacy of "argumentum ad absurdum".

Offline Selurong

The Chinese built entire cities to look like London and Paris.  Their national symbol was a poor copy of the Komodo dragon from Indonesia.  The Chinese mind is all about rote learning and see the truth only when it is convenient.  Ask them their greatest contribution to world knowledge and they cite toilet paper.  Watch this video and look at self-censorship at work.  They love the freedom and prosperity of Hong Kong but do not dare to say it.  In the same way, they admire Filipinos but lack the courage to express it.

Too much fear, conformity and Communism.

"The City of Manila"

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

* China Affinity

* Provocative Journalism