collapse

Author Topic: 90% of Chinese have no culture or writing system for their own languages  (Read 65 times)

Offline Qu Đơn

I was in a small town in Italy and decided to order some food in a Chinese run Japanese cuisine restaurant, the only one in the region.  The Chinese waiters communicated in a dialect that I have never heard of in my entire Chinese language learning life.  I consider them so low culture for not having a writing system for their language. Vietnamese are clearly superior than these subjugated barbarian "Chinese". Lastly, sushi with duck meat? It´s shameful enough to make money off of appropriated Japanese cuisine, but going the extra mile to completely destroy Japanese cuisine is just terrible in my opinion.  Chinese are the most low class barbarians in the world.

Online Selurong

I was in a small town in Italy and decided to order some food in a Chinese run Japanese cuisine restaurant, the only one in the region.  The Chinese waiters communicated in a dialect that I have never heard of in my entire Chinese language learning life.  I consider them so low culture for not having a writing system for their language. Vietnamese are clearly superior than these subjugated barbarian "Chinese". Lastly, sushi with duck meat? It´s shameful enough to make money off of appropriated Japanese cuisine, but going the extra mile to completely destroy Japanese cuisine is just terrible in my opinion.  Chinese are the most low class barbarians in the world.
You Viets should reconsider your former lands in South China and liberate the peoples under Chinese domination.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline JA DU ( transracial)

we need to stop them from trying to look like us as well.

Offline Qu Đơn

Majority of "Chinese" are cowards that´s why they don´t dare to fight for their own sovereignty despite having vastly different languages from each other.  Trust me, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, etc. will all go back to mainland rule. Vietnamese don´t run from a fight.  We only lose to our own people.  We are not going to let a bunch of cowardly Chinese join our nation for free.  When Vietnam expands back to our original homeland in what is now Southern China, we will force march all these cowardly Chinese to Siberia and make them build a giant sky-scraper round wall for their own imprisonment.

You Viets should reconsider your former lands in South China and liberate the peoples under Chinese domination.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

Việt Nam Fatherland Front needs high quality staff by Lavender
[Today at 06:32:49 PM]

Angry mob in China surrounds foreigner by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:37:53 PM]

Foreigner been killed for dating chinese girl by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:30:19 PM]

FOREIGNER STUDENTS IN CHINA KILLED BY CHINESE MAN by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:28:38 PM]

Pakistani Stabbed To Death By Chinese by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:27:40 PM]

Philippines 1st Asean country penetrated by Huawei 5G tentacle by JA DU ( transracial)
[Today at 03:16:52 PM]

Would you have two receptions. by Lavender
[Today at 03:14:48 PM]

I am thinking of moving to Thailand for 2 years doing nothing by Lavender
[Today at 03:06:21 PM]

Rich Vietnamese, Golf, and the Conical Hat by Lavender
[Today at 03:05:09 PM]

Why couldn't they modernize the ao tu than? by Lavender
[Today at 03:00:45 PM]

Look at these fugly KPOP fems trying to look Pinoy! by Lavender
[Today at 03:00:00 PM]

Final lineup for asiannational KPOP groups revealed! by Unified妝明辎
[Today at 02:57:31 PM]

I think this girl is Atrey´s type by Qu Đơn
[Today at 01:50:29 PM]

What is the meaning of this Hoang Yen Chibi MV? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 01:41:55 PM]

This girl has eternal youth look by Qu Đơn
[Today at 01:27:19 PM]

Is this too revealing for a business meeting? by Qu Đơn
[Today at 12:58:41 PM]

My dumbass cousin got the fooliest tattoo by Lavender
[Today at 10:48:19 AM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Lavender
[Today at 05:30:27 AM]

This is how my nephew learns Vietnamese by Lavender
[Today at 05:18:37 AM]

Private economy a driving force in Việt Nam by convoy
[Today at 04:06:26 AM]

State auditors embrace tech, move into 21st century by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:04:41 PM]

Asian cup: African superiority over Japanese by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 09:08:15 PM]

If Vietnam reforms political system, South Koreans will be deported by Qu Đơn
[Yesterday at 08:44:06 PM]

The first chapter of China vs radical Islam has started by JA DU ( transracial)
[Yesterday at 12:16:40 PM]

we need to start my own night club in East Coast by JA DU ( transracial)
[February 13, 2019, 03:33:42 PM]

* News Feeds

* snow 2