collapse

Author Topic: After years aping Korean names, now VPOP appropriates Western Names  (Read 400 times)

Gone are the days of Soobin and Noo phuoc now they are calling themselves Emily and Bigdaddy

Online Selurong

Gone are the days of Soobin and Noo phuoc now they are calling themselves Emily and Bigdaddy

-shrug

Why do they need to ape foreigners? As far as I know, Vietnam has a richer culture than South Korea but why do you guys used to ape them?
The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Lavender

-shrug

Why do they need to ape foreigners? As far as I know, Vietnam has a richer culture than South Korea but why do you guys used to ape them?

not "us guys". it's the low culture singers who cater to low culture teen agers and young adults.

I have expected this all along lol.  The Vietcong kids copied Koreans, but finally realized that Koreans copied Africans in America.  Now, they are starting to go to the source, even aping the "Bigdaddy" name.  Let me guess, some dumb Viet is going to ape the names "Biggie" and "Tupac" next lol but if I were them I´d be more original call my self Bờ Gì and Thú Phát so it doesn´t feel like blatant artistic plagiarism.

Black Power

Because black people are  like awesome? Like literally.  Hello?

Blk man dominated a  Jap Mongoloid at E-sport.

Blk are the only people who had Chinese adopt their culture, calling each other niggas without forced or fired a single shot.

Something is wrong with you if ypu don't copy blacks.

Tyga

Best Vietnamese Artist is black.

Tyga

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Krapppp.....doesn't make me shed a tear.  Throw it out in the streets.  Where's the bolero I've been wanting for?

How about Emily ft. Lil' Knight & JustaTee?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
How about Mr T ft Yanbi ft Bảo T?

yanbi = korean aping

Re: After years aping Korean names, now VPOP appropriates Western Names
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 05:11:28 PM »
Gil short of Gillian?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 01:28:37 PM »
Gil short of Gillian?

No, Gil is short for 'girl' but not exactly girl, something short of a girl.  She's a girlrilla.

AntinKorean

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 09:33:33 PM »
I am sick of seing all these Kpop videos. I don't like Korean.Korean are subhumans. They were like ISIS, they murdered civilians, mutilated them by cutting open their livers while alive.  They massacre men, women, infants, and the elderly, indiscriminately. They raped and impregnated girls young as 13. Even ARVN sometimes fought against them even though they're on the same side.  They were called " ma ROK." They're subhuman. In present day, they abuse, beat up, and occasionally kill Vietnamese mail order brides.  Yet, Vietnamese worship these people.

What has the blackman ever done to you? Nothing.  Black are like Budha compared to these filthy Korean.

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE.  The next time they burn down Koreatown, In will lend them my AK47.

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 10:29:03 PM »
I am sick of seing all these Kpop videos. I don't like Korean.Korean are subhumans. They were like ISIS, they murdered civilians, mutilated them by cutting open their livers while alive.  They massacre men, women, infants, and the elderly, indiscriminately. They raped and impregnated girls young as 13. Even ARVN sometimes fought against them even though they're on the same side.  They were called " ma ROK." They're subhuman. In present day, they abuse, beat up, and occasionally kill Vietnamese mail order brides.  Yet, Vietnamese worship these people.

What has the blackman ever done to you? Nothing.  Black are like Budha compared to these filthy Korean.

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE.  The next time they burn down Koreatown, In will lend them my AK47.
The difference between black and Korean is that Korea firms are investing in Vietnam while African firms don't.

OMG

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »
I don't want to spew hateful comments, but I hate those phucking Korean. Every time these filthy Korean demands apologies from Japan , which they do yearly. It made my blood boiled. What hypocrites! What about Vietnamese? Are we not deserved aplogies also? What are we? Cattles to you?

Korean investment you say? That's the problem, Vietnamese people have no pride. They would sell their daughters for quick cash. Many of them already have done so. I sometimes  questioned myself,and wonder if we are actually the same people.

You see, they would arrogantly snub their nose at a black man, who has no history of ill wills.  But they would crouch and lick the Korean boots, the same people who see them as cattles. No Vietnamese ever grew a pair of balls and demanded an aplogy from ROK. They stay quiet to reap prospective and foresee benifits from the Korean.  That tells me that they are more concerned with personal individual gain and prosperity-- rather than looking out for the collective.  This personality trait, this characteristic, is the reason to why Vietnam will not realize her true potentail. No pride, honor, and the will to sacrafice for the collectives...the lack of heroism.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 02:04:38 PM »
Somehow Vietnamese translate economics with culture.  They have an inferiority complex with any rich country. 

When foreigners visit VN Vietnamese would hold great awe and admiration, not understanding why anyone would visit a shwithole like VN.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

China's economic slump in part due to robotic work force by Rude Boy
[Today at 12:23:17 AM]

Why Filipinos want Liangzhu culture by Rude Boy
[Today at 12:03:20 AM]

White woman anti west anti USA by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 07:33:25 PM]

Việt Nam Fatherland Front – a true representative of the people by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:19:58 PM]

Question for Chinese guy: do you think China should rule Taiwan? by
[Yesterday at 07:40:05 AM]

Google, Apple looking to move production from China to Vietnam by
[Yesterday at 07:37:48 AM]

We need to conquer China with pho man. by
[Yesterday at 07:36:30 AM]

Zheng He went to the Philippines like once by
[Yesterday at 07:33:30 AM]

Dumb video says similarities between Chinese and Filipino...as if! by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 07:03:52 AM]

Hong Kong doctor´s instagram flooded with love, claims Cantonese is a language by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 06:14:02 AM]

Good supervision activities win people’s confidence by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:05:08 AM]

Vietnamese Gang bruh! We #Gang Gang yeey by Gang shizt
[September 18, 2019, 10:35:37 PM]

Western companies complained Viet commies sleeping on the job by Rude Boy
[September 18, 2019, 09:58:32 PM]

Thousands of Korean wives sold for $130 in China by gaden
[September 18, 2019, 05:30:23 PM]

Johnny Dang of Houston TX made Forbes cover as Hip Hop's de facto bling jeweler by
[September 18, 2019, 03:14:47 PM]

Funniest Chinese Toy Knockoffs by
[September 18, 2019, 03:08:09 PM]

Sorry China, I was wrong by
[September 18, 2019, 03:06:19 PM]

China Laos Railway Near Completion: Chinese invasion has begun by Rude Boy
[September 18, 2019, 08:01:12 AM]

The world would be better off if China just buys it in the future by Gāokējì
[September 18, 2019, 07:12:09 AM]

Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street by Rude Boy
[September 18, 2019, 06:55:53 AM]

* China Affinity