collapse

Author Topic: Vietnamese Godzilla Chicken  (Read 2465 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Vietnamese Godzilla Chicken
« on: June 13, 2017, 02:10:37 PM »
A rare Vietnamese chicken breed called the Dong Tao, prized for its delicious meat, has one of the most thickest legs usually not seen among birds of that size. This chicken breed is endemic to the Dong Tao commune in Khoai Chau district, about 30km from Hanoi. Once bred exclusively to serve the royal family and mandarins, this rare breed is now prized by chicken breeders and its meat is served in expensive restaurants that cater to the wealthy. The legs themselves are a delicacy.

Re: Vietnamese Godzilla Chicken
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 02:12:13 PM »
I thought only bac ky girls have huge legs lol.   :) The bac chickens do too.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 02:29:30 PM »
It looks like a mutant chicken full of cancerous tumors.  They feed this chicken to royalty?  If I was king I would chop the guy's head off feeding me this.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 02:38:52 PM »
first time I see chicken with such huge legs. Sure beats colonel sanders´ regular offerings.

Offline Lavender

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 03:55:22 PM »
looks like my feather baby Henrietta. LOL.

Seriously, I don't keep chicken but it is a trend now in America to keep chicken. I know a girl who does so now she doesn't eat chicken any more.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 10:58:51 AM »
that trend is part of the living off the grid movement.  It is just a codeword for white flight.  We have tons of hipsters here in NYC and their dreams is to leave the city for some outdoorsy paradise in Oregon to live on solar panel house and grow their own vegies and raise chickens.  I actually do not mind whites all moving out of major city centers in America so we Asians can take over.  We have the brains and money to do it and the other races will just have to live with it because they cannot organize.

Offline Lavender

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 11:12:26 AM »
lol, you know this trend better than me. She is white and went on the bushy march and everything.

well, whites are OK. Not perfect but this country was found by them. People keep saying it was native American land or Mexican land but seriously do you want to be part of mexico or an indian reservation. I think not.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 01:48:56 PM »
My brother's chicken.  While not as grotesue as the Gozilla chicken, it's getting there.  He's been raising maggots to feed to the chickens.

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 10:56:46 PM »
I do not hold the same view as you do.  Whites did not found this country.  The English protestants did and these folks have all but died out.  Latest 2010 figure put this group at 9.2% but the majority of these so called "English" Americans just bear an English surname and most live in the South so consider most of them heavily mixed. The real English Americans still live around the New England area and have now become second class citizens next to the Ashkenazi Jews, who is today´s most dominant ethnic group in America.  The majority of whites we deal with now are just immigrants who came later and few of them have ancestors who actually fought the British in the revolutionary wars.  When I was younger, I had this inferiority complex dealing with these whites.  Now that I see first hand how the Jews run everything with some Indians and Asians as middle managers I actually look down on them.  The Jews are getting old and dying out though so it is natural progression that Asians will take their place.  A young future president of the United States will spend his early Vietnamese American life mingling with Jews and Indians.  From them he will learn the habits and ways of thinking necessary to rule the world.

old data from 2010

"
The largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Welsh Americans (6%), Scots-Irish Americans (12%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%), Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), Finnish Americans (2%), Danish Americans (5%), Norwegian Americans (1.5%), and Swedish Americans (1.4%).[10][not specific enough to verify][11] However, the English-Americans and British-Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply 'Americans' (6.9%), due to the length of time they have inhabited America.[6][7][8][9]"

lol, you know this trend better than me. She is white and went on the bushy march and everything.

well, whites are OK. Not perfect but this country was found by them. People keep saying it was native American land or Mexican land but seriously do you want to be part of mexico or an indian reservation. I think not.

Offline Lavender

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 09:43:57 AM »
lol, thanks for the history lesson. Why are the real English American 2nd class citizens now?

true the vast majority are immigrants and not the original colonists. It's the values instilled by them that make this country the way it is. Far from perfect I know but still much better than the culture that result in our neighbors in the south (America), no? and the original culture where the Indians come from are fraught with corruption. So yes, individually, Indians are successful. So are we but why are our countries of origin shwitholes. Same with s. America. It's the culture that are largely responsible for the society success as a whole.

there are many aspects of western culture I don't like and that is more of a southern white culture, like Hispanic hedonistic emphasis. It takes all kinds I know and I'm no prude but balance in everything.

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 04:29:55 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

This is an old list but gives you a snapshot.  The income earning for
the folks (many Scots-Irish whites) who identify as ethnic "American" is basically the national average.  The so called WASPS (White Anglo Saxon Protestants) of old identify themselves as English Americans or Dutch Americans but rarely as ethnic American.  There are numerous ethnic groups who sit above the English Americans and ethnic Americans.  In a diverse country like USA, economic power  IS political power.  The only people who do not realize that is probably the Chinese.

rank # 41 English Americans
rank #74  Americans (mainly white southerners with English surnames with some who can trace back to the confederacy during the American Civil War)

These two groups will continue to decline in their earning power. 

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2019, 02:33:07 AM »
Vietamese ảre breeding thése

Offline Lavender

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2019, 09:33:38 PM »
 -heartbreak

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 10:43:24 PM »
My brother's chicken.  While not as grotesue as the Gozilla chicken, it's getting there.  He's been raising maggots to feed to the chickens.

Excellent. That's a fowl that isn't foul(to consume).

I can't help but wonder what's the collagen content in those humongous Godzilla chicken's legs. 

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

KIDS playing total war have better history facts than Kinh/Dai themselves... by Lel
[Today at 11:10:20 PM]

Dai Viet and Champa were originally Mongol slaves by Rude Boy
[Today at 11:09:49 PM]

Another thought experiment! by Gāokējì
[Today at 11:04:51 PM]

What is the population of vietnam through history? by Rude Boy
[Today at 09:57:21 PM]

Day he said by gaden
[Today at 01:17:09 PM]

Zheng He's voyage left traces in Africa according to research by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:36:58 AM]

Chinese University Student flee HK by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:12:37 AM]

World´s smallest hoofed animal thought lost to Chinese pseudoscience found in VN by CoconutXO
[Today at 02:04:12 AM]

This guy is Chinese, perfect Mandarin by oRANGE_jUICE
[Today at 12:21:49 AM]

Sound barrier is 767 mph by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:58:21 PM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 11:13:12 PM]

Why do Vietnamese have the Nguyen surname at 40 percent? by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 10:09:16 PM]

duck pho by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 09:34:00 PM]

My cat slapped my weenie by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:29:56 PM]

Things do you do to impress your love by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:14:10 PM]

Is Vietnamese Kinh/Dai history legitimized based on defeat of Mongols? by oRANGE_jUICE
[Yesterday at 02:43:05 PM]

What kind of fish is this? by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 01:39:19 AM]

Is this Taiwan or the Philippines? by Gāokējì
[November 12, 2019, 08:10:27 PM]

Why didn't they called on Vietnamese when they have a problem? by gaden
[November 12, 2019, 02:38:31 PM]

Việt Nam wants top environmental workers by convoy
[November 12, 2019, 10:08:30 AM]

* China Affinity

Why HK fears China by Gāokējì
[Today at 08:44:41 PM]