collapse

Author Topic: what does it take 4 south east asia to have nuclear weapons?  (Read 458 times)

Offline Selurong

Re: what does it take 4 south east asia to have nuclear weapons?
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2019, 05:12:04 PM »

The Negrito with Hitler at heart is easily refuted.

Expect Chinese to beg Russia to work together.
-But they are working together already

USA working on space weapons to penetrate mountains
-But you don't need space weapons to penetrate weapons, actually the US already has bunker busters and it uses them against the ISIS holed up in mountains, it's on the news

ASEA can convince US to sell nukes
-But the USA has never sold nukes, not even to Israel

China wants to take Australia for its natural resources
-But what natural resources does Australia have that China doesn't already other than a bunch of garbage that it wants to ship to China to recycle

China has major disadvantage when faced with overwhelming odds
-But the same can be said of any country

His family actually adopted a Negrito and my family too also employs Negrito descended people. And we appreciate them we didn't massacre them unlike what your kind do you ours who were left in China.

Hitler may be blamed for a lot of things but you can't contest his ability. He turned a wartorn bankrupt Germany into a Conqueror of most of Europe.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2019, 05:15:59 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/world/europe/chinese-lake-baikal-tourism-russia.html

Russia is China´s biotch. Their nukes are worthless since their only nukeworthy enemy, China, will reclaim much of Eastern Russia in the future.

I actually don´t care for China expanding to the Northeast but in principle I am against this.  Chinese tend to destroy nature and I love nature being a NatGeo subscriber for most of my adult life.
China destroys priceless genetic, linguistic and biological diversity. They obliterated their once diverse neighborhood in the Warring States period when Tai Kaddai, Austroasatic, Austronesian, Indo European,  Turkic and Altaic speakers where all subsumed under one Han Empire.

No wonder why Southeast Asia which has a smaller population has more genetic diversity than China.

They also ruined their nature for profit. The pollution in Beijing is abominable it's smog everyday.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Ja Du(transracial)

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 12:28:26 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/world/europe/chinese-lake-baikal-tourism-russia.html

Russia is China´s biotch. Their nukes are worthless since their only nukeworthy enemy, China, will reclaim much of Eastern Russia in the future.

I actually don´t care for China expanding to the Northeast but in principle I am against this.  Chinese tend to destroy nature and I love nature being a NatGeo subscriber for most of my adult life.

russia/china are not allies like US/UK/JAPAN etc.. they just have common enemy ( USA)

if china falls or started to looked weak russia with invade china & vice versa.

russia security doesnt come from their alliance with china, their security relies on their nuclear weapons stockpile.

but yes.. many chinese men are going after russian women and territory.

its possible that human event can change the relationship with russia/china.

they can become bitter enemies as well

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 12:32:10 PM »

His family actually adopted a Negrito and my family too also employs Negrito descended people. And we appreciate them we didn't massacre them unlike what your kind do you ours who were left in China.

Hitler may be blamed for a lot of things but you can't contest his ability. He turned a wartorn bankrupt Germany into a Conqueror of most of Europe.

ROK is from LA.. it was black-american activist that fought for racial equal rights that ROK benefit from. ( its how chinese immigration exploded to the USA).. he goes around calling me negrito but when someone starts dropping ching ching Chick jokes at him, his balls will drop.

the chinese believe in racial ladder. they see whites as superior. they dont plan to stop this nazi idealogy, they plan to replace white supremacy with yellow supremacy.

they are only here for 1st world income and enjoy the fruits of different people that they did not build or fought for.

Offline ChinaWantsTheEntireMultiverse

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 04:11:07 AM »

Oh Selurong...You got to stop doing that...rewriting history.  And you also got to stop comparing Negritos and Filipinos like they are separate.

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2019, 04:15:04 AM »
ROK is from LA.. it was black-american activist that fought for racial equal rights that ROK benefit from. ( its how chinese immigration exploded to the USA).. he goes around calling me negrito but when someone starts dropping ching ching Chick jokes at him, his balls will drop.

the chinese believe in racial ladder. they see whites as superior. they dont plan to stop this nazi idealogy, they plan to replace white supremacy with yellow supremacy.

they are only here for 1st world income and enjoy the fruits of different people that they did not build or fought for.

Well if whites can get replaced with yellow supremacy then it doesn't sound like they are superior at all. And the replacement strategy was your idea.  You said that in 50 years time you will make it to the white house and lead the Mexicans into war against east Asians because you hate the color of their skin.

BTW Mexicans have slanted eyes too.  Look at my avatar.  That's a genuine ancestral of the Mexicans.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2019, 05:15:01 AM »
Oh Selurong...You got to stop doing that...rewriting history.  And you also got to stop comparing Negritos and Filipinos like they are separate.
I'm not rewriting history at all its a fact. But Hitler conquered most of Europe. Also, Negritos are still, according to law, Filipinos. Just as Spanish, Chinese or Americans born in the Philippines or those who have at least one Filipino ancestor can and are granted Filipino citizenship. Race does not equal nationality.

"The City of Manila"

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2019, 05:33:24 AM »
I'm not rewriting history at all its a fact. But Hitler conquered most of Europe. Also, Negritos are still, according to law, Filipinos. Just as Spanish, Chinese or Americans born in the Philippines or those who have at least one Filipino ancestor can and are granted Filipino citizenship. Race does not equal nationality.

If Hitler conquered most of Europe why aren't their territories under German control?  That doesn't sound like they conquered anything.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2019, 06:12:09 AM »
If Hitler conquered most of Europe why aren't their territories under German control?  That doesn't sound like they conquered anything.
Such a Sophist argument, a temporary conquest is still a conquest.

"The City of Manila"

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2019, 06:44:07 AM »
Yea but your argument was even more sophist because you tried to justify Hitler's cause as though there weren't immediate debilitating consequences such as immediately losing what he "conquered".  It seemed like his ability to war was begging to be contested.  He finished by putting Germany into a much worse off state than when he began leading nothing.

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 06:49:10 AM »
A most general reference to Germany's utter defeat during ww2.

Germany had suffered heavy losses during the war, both in lives and industrial power. 6.9 to 7.5 million Germans had been killed, roughly 8.26 to 8.86 percent of the population (see also World War II casualties).

Offline Selurong

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 10:01:22 PM »
Yea but your argument was even more sophist because you tried to justify Hitler's cause as though there weren't immediate debilitating consequences such as immediately losing what he "conquered".  It seemed like his ability to war was begging to be contested.  He finished by putting Germany into a much worse off state than when he began leading nothing.
How about you try conquering the most of Europe while being vastly outnumbered and let's see how you fare. He still conquered brah.

"The City of Manila"

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2019, 11:03:45 PM »
How about you try conquering the most of Europe while being vastly outnumbered and let's see how you fare. He still conquered brah.

That's his problem only and perhaps yours.  You unsuccessfully suggested a meritorious deed to describe what Hitler did while his history neither impresses most people (his own included) nor establishes any continuing point of reference to what Hitler actually was.  Case in point, he had to rally troops to the beat of anti-Semitism (Jews are actually among the least numbered in terms of ethnic population).

Offline Selurong

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 07:55:23 PM »
That's his problem only and perhaps yours.  You unsuccessfully suggested a meritorious deed to describe what Hitler did while his history neither impresses most people (his own included) nor establishes any continuing point of reference to what Hitler actually was.  Case in point, he had to rally troops to the beat of anti-Semitism (Jews are actually among the least numbered in terms of ethnic population).
He still did good despite his constrained environment. He conquered France and Poland, countries with similar population levels to Germany and he was only defeated when the USA came into the picture.

"The City of Manila"

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2019, 07:46:35 AM »
He still did good despite his constrained environment. He conquered France and Poland, countries with similar population levels to Germany and he was only defeated when the USA came into the picture.

The Soviets did all the hard work. The Anglosphere came in later to secure their interest in Europe.

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2019, 08:44:39 AM »
Well if whites can get replaced with yellow supremacy then it doesn't sound like they are superior at all. And the replacement strategy was your idea.  You said that in 50 years time you will make it to the white house and lead the Mexicans into war against east Asians because you hate the color of their skin.

BTW Mexicans have slanted eyes too.  Look at my avatar.  That's a genuine ancestral of the Mexicans.

LOL.. your claiming the mexicans now??? hahhahaha... the mexicans slaughtered chinese people in mexico..

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2019, 06:49:34 PM »
LOL.. your claiming the mexicans now??? hahhahaha... the mexicans slaughtered chinese people in mexico..

Sure, it's a lot better than being Filipino and disowning the Negritos.   -shrug

The past is the past, Chinese have already forgotten and forgiven just like Filipinos no longer care that Japanese massacred their babies.

Apr 28, 2008 · Answers. The Japanese soldiers commited unspeakable atrocities against the Phillipine people on a routine basis. Bayonetting babies; slitting open the stomachs of pregnant women; burying alive; and decapitating were all routinely performed against villagers and any other Phillipino citizen the Japanese did not like.

Didn't stop Filipino people from claiming Japanese and suggesting that Filipinos and Japanese were one people -shrug

Offline Selurong

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2019, 11:14:16 PM »

Sure, it's a lot better than being Filipino and disowning the Negritos.   -shrug

The past is the past, Chinese have already forgotten and forgiven just like Filipinos no longer care that Japanese massacred their babies.

Didn't stop Filipino people from claiming Japanese and suggesting that Filipinos and Japanese were one people -shrug

We never disowned the Negritos we love them. Me and Jadu even said we had Negritos close to our families. At least we didn't massacre the Negritos the same way you Sinitics massacred our Austronesian cousins left in South China.

"The City of Manila"

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 12:22:05 AM »
I meant historically.  Obviously you meant historically as well.  And yes they were disowned by Austronesians. 

Negritos may have also lived in Formosa (Taiwan). The Negrito population shrank to the point that, up to 100 years ago, only one small group lived near the Saisiyat tribe. Evidence of their former habitation is a Saisiyat festival celebrating the black people in a festival called Pas-ta'ai.[20]

They were abandoned on Taiwan and they became so lost and confused as to why they were abandoned that their population diminished in size until only tribe remained.

* Recent Posts

Why didn't Vietnamese lose national identity after 1000 yrs of Chinese Ocupation by Rude Boy
[Today at 07:42:00 AM]

Is it racist to think that Filipinos cannot self actualize to Kinh? by
[Today at 12:54:27 AM]

China looks to hostile world, and USA wants containment countries rich! by
[Today at 12:42:29 AM]

Cuong Dola´s Girlfriends by
[Today at 12:37:24 AM]

Xi Jinping´s daughter studied at Harvard because Xi doesn´t trust China by
[Today at 12:34:25 AM]

What do Vietnamese do with good cuts of steak? by
[Today at 12:29:50 AM]

Collecting Vietnamese Art with Dr. Tuan Pham by
[Today at 12:25:40 AM]

ASEAN was a NATO organizaton founded to resist communist Vietnam´s expansion by
[Today at 12:24:23 AM]

Why do Chinese like jellyfish so much? by CognacXO
[Yesterday at 11:47:46 PM]

Tonkin Campaign 1883: First coalition race war between Asians and Europeans by CognacXO
[Yesterday at 11:12:53 PM]

This celebrity has a punchable face by Lavender
[Yesterday at 07:37:43 PM]

Stable housing drives productivity by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:06:39 PM]

Tanka People of Baiyue, whose ancestors fought Han, now eager to be Han by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 03:16:21 PM]

Geopolitical history of Northern Vietnam by
[Yesterday at 02:34:07 PM]

Why so many Vietnamese movie directors gay? by
[Yesterday at 02:16:33 PM]

Our minorities are absorbing Kinh perversion by
[Yesterday at 01:44:57 PM]

OMG Viet Girls Gone Wild: Ao Dai Edition by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 01:31:33 PM]

We were Chinese before we became Vietnamese by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 12:57:40 PM]

Life in Southwest Vietnam by CognacXO
[Yesterday at 11:28:02 AM]

Did Cao Cao look Korean or Vietnamese? by ChinaWantsTheEntireMultiverse
[Yesterday at 09:13:27 AM]

some hillbilly said I sounded like a country hick by gaden
[Yesterday at 09:10:18 AM]

Vietnam Republic Airborne Unit (shrimpers) vs KKK 1981 by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:55:29 AM]

Foods beverage combinations of priming and then follow up by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:42:29 AM]

Vietnamese Lingo by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:36:10 AM]

Director of "The Third Wife" a Viet woman born in Saigon named "ASH MAYFAIR" WTF by gaden
[Yesterday at 08:25:50 AM]

* News Feeds