collapse

Author Topic: 2008 Binh Duong was supposed to be new Saigon, 10 yrs later nothing changed  (Read 181 times)

After 10 years and billions of dollars and this new "Sai Gon" is sill mostly unfinished buildings.

Offline AnNamMit

The reason is simple, corruption. The Southern officials of the province are ambition. The city was a poor 2nd-grade city, and in short of time it builds to be 1st-grade city, however, they are not allowed to keep the money they made to re invest into the city, all the money they made is looted by those Backy to feed the corrupted system in Northern Vietnam . Just ask the Saigonese, they live there, they know what's going on.

Northern Vietnamese aka Backy are Tai assimilated. Wonder why they are high R9F, why they did not speak Tai Kradai? If Tai were those founding father of Vietnam, we would speak Tai today like Thai and Lao. Because they were subjugated during the Ly and Tran dynasty.

See the below, city/province contributed to state's coffer are 1. Saigon, 2. Binh Duong. More than half gdp generated by Southern.

https://viettimes.vn/diem-mat-cac-tinh-thanh-gop-va-xin-ngan-sach-nhieu-nhat-nuoc-23361.html

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
Northern Vietnamese aka Backy are Tai assimilated. Wonder why they are high R9F, why they did not speak Tai Kradai? If Tai were those founding father of Vietnam, we would speak Tai today like Thai and Lao. Because they were subjugated during the Ly and Tran dynasty.
Now it makes sense to me why they advocate bronze drums as some sort of national symbol. Central & South Vietnamese have never came in contact with Tai culture but only Sinitic culture and Cham / Khmer culture.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Now it makes sense to me why they advocate bronze drums as some sort of national symbol. Central & South Vietnamese have never came in contact with Tai culture but only Sinitic culture and Cham / Khmer culture.

That guy in your Avatar looks Thai.  SO, I suggest to you to claim bronze drums immediately because it is your culture.

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
That guy in your Avatar looks Thai.  SO, I suggest to you to claim bronze drums immediately because it is your culture.
Nah, I'm South Vietnamese by culture & accent, by ancestry I'm from Hue. The guy in my avatar looks Khmer.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
Nah, I'm South Vietnamese by culture & accent, by ancestry I'm from Hue. The guy in my avatar looks Khmer.

One question I want to ask you,  if you claim that the Tai's use bronze drums.  Then why don't they use it now?

Note how all the Centralers claim Hue as their place of origin.  We can´t possibly have this many royal-affiliated hoi polloi with incomprehensible central dialects among us.  The Nguyen Dynasty was dirt poor except for Bao Dai, who owned Rolexes and haunt Dalat only in the finest cotton Charvets and cordovan JM Westons.

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
One question I want to ask you,  if you claim that the Tai's use bronze drums.  Then why don't they use it now?
They have Tai scripts to prove that they were the users of bronze drums. If you can prove that Vietnamese were also the first users of bronze users, i'd urge you to do that but not by debating with me but with the academics. Write down your own hypothesis of how Vietnamese forgot bronze drums and see how it match with other studies.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
They have Tai scripts to prove that they were the users of bronze drums.

I don't see any Tai scripts on the Dong Son drums.

Why did they went into disuse?

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
I don't see any Tai scripts on the Dong Son drums.

Why did they went into disuse?
Tons of studies out there that show Li / Liao people were the users of bronze drums. The descendants of those people still use the bronze drums in their new year festivals.

Guangxi Zhuang

https://www.chinaculturetour.com/guilin/zhuang-nationality-bronze-drum-custom.htm

Offline gaden

• Administrator
Tons of studies out there that show Li / Liao people were the users of bronze drums. The descendants of these people still use the bronze drums in their new year festivals.

Guangxi Zhuang

https://www.chinaculturetour.com/guilin/zhuang-nationality-bronze-drum-custom.htm

That is false.  That is the display of Chinese nationalism.  There is no drum that big.  They want to show that Dong Son culture belongs to them but in fact they've never used them before.

Online Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ

That is false.  That is the display of Chinese nationalism.  There is no drum that big.  They want to show that Dong Son culture belongs to them but in fact they've never used them before.
It is not Dong Son culture. Its just bronze drum culture in South China. Their bronze drum is different from Dong Son bronze drum. Different symbols.

* Recent Posts

* China Affinity

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds