collapse

Author Topic: Oh nevermind it's China that wants to be like India  (Read 669 times)

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
Oh nevermind it's China that wants to be like India
« on: July 16, 2019, 04:48:28 AM »

Offline Winner

• Bastards
Re: Oh nevermind it's China that wants to be like India
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 03:03:24 PM »
CGTV is CPP mouthpiece, I am not surprised by their propaganda. 

A few years ago when China was at the peak of economic growth, the Chinese nationalists jump up and down cheering the success as if China about to take over the world GDP. Same time trash talks about Japan economic decline as if they surpass Japan in term of GDP per cap.

Now China economic is going downhill without break and their gdp per cap isn't half of current Japan. 4 decades of economic success, the world largest human resource 1.3 billion population, China could only chunk out those cheap smartphones worldwide.

Their car industry failed globally. Nowhere to be compared with even Korean Huyndai.
Their Chinese entertainment failed. Chinese Hong Kong Kungfu made a buzz with Jackie Chan, Jet Li some years back, now no one bothers watching, U.S. movies raid box office with Avenger and the like. Korean with Kpop, Japan has anime still popular worldwide.
Their electronic appliances failed to go global. Samsung, Sony, LG still king.
What else 5G they are currently talking about, Korean and Japan already ahead of the game, they already have 5G deployed and in service.

40 years economic with 1.3 billion human resources. What people know about China tech is those cheap smart phone.

100% freedom of speech - freedom bashing Chin/Tai/Backy no censored
https://southkingdom.boards.net/

Offline Daisy

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 06:02:02 PM »
CGTV is CPP mouthpiece, I am not surprised by their propaganda. 

A few years ago when China was at the peak of economic growth, the Chinese nationalists jump up and down cheering the success as if China about to take over the world GDP. Same time trash talks about Japan economic decline as if they surpass Japan in term of GDP per cap.

Now China economic is going downhill without break and their gdp per cap isn't half of current Japan. 4 decades of economic success, the world largest human resource 1.3 billion population, China could only chunk out those cheap smartphones worldwide.

Their car industry failed globally. Nowhere to be compared with even Korean Huyndai.
Their Chinese entertainment failed. Chinese Hong Kong Kungfu made a buzz with Jackie Chan, Jet Li some years back, now no one bothers watching, U.S. movies raid box office with Avenger and the like. Korean with Kpop, Japan has anime still popular worldwide.
Their electronic appliances failed to go global. Samsung, Sony, LG still king.
What else 5G they are currently talking about, Korean and Japan already ahead of the game, they already have 5G deployed and in service.

40 years economic with 1.3 billion human resources. What people know about China tech is those cheap smart phone.

Just reading your post communicates to me that your experience of Chinese products is quite limited because you worship whites, Korea and Japan.

You invented level 5 doofus, rank 5 being the highest.  China invented 5g so how can other countries be ahead when they roll out 5g without the equivalent rise in the quality of content that is associated with mastering 5g.  Think before talking?

Chinese car industry failed?  No no, the market is too saturated to warranty a new success in gas powered cars but their experience in making gas powered cars will funnel into the way of electric.  And just like with electric powered drones China would indeed dominate the future market.

You already know what I think about soft power nonsense.  Korea being proud of Kpop and Japan being proud of anime is almost like Vietnam being proud of conical straw hats.

Chinese electronic appliances failed to go global.  Mmmhmm, take a look at this.

https://www.itweb.co.za/content/raYAyMoVXXw7J38N

Chinese electric car batteries, which account for 40 percent of an electric vehicles price are now being sold in replacement of Samsung's batteries.

It is without a doubt a good thing that Vietnamese like you badmouth Chinese products making the victory all the sweeter for Chinese lol

Offline Winner

• Bastards
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 10:14:17 PM »
China invented 5G? What on earth you got that from? Must be from Chinese propaganda news paper? Man just google 5G Korean you shall know their development status, they already offered 5G mobile service in some cities.

Worship ? no. I like to speak the truth than worshipping. I am too superior and smart that I like to look down on those idiots than to worship noone.
100% freedom of speech - freedom bashing Chin/Tai/Backy no censored
https://southkingdom.boards.net/

Offline Daisy

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 12:20:04 AM »
Look at the chicken species bobbing its head in agreement after having first passed a statement scrutinizing innovation in China...Go Annamit, be like him.

10:15

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 01:28:50 AM »
I mean for 1.3 billion smart people, we are supposed to have a lot of break through Chinese inventions in this day and age but so far we don't see any new from Chinese. Just better copies i guess.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 06:46:14 AM »
I know right?  I mean for a population that size they needed to have invented teleportation and everything else we see in the sci fi movies already.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

I am thinking of importing one of these from Vietnam by
[Today at 10:14:28 AM]

Dzung---get used to it. by
[Today at 08:09:30 AM]

Why they keep picking the ugliest Chinese for modeling? by
[Today at 08:07:02 AM]

90s covers that I like... by
[Today at 07:45:17 AM]

Ancestry.com how come I can't find my Vietnamese ancestors? by
[Today at 07:39:48 AM]

How do I get Vietcong 6 pack abs??? by
[Today at 07:31:50 AM]

Dumbass Viet Translators call Roma La Mã, talk about LR fail by
[Today at 07:30:39 AM]

WTF! Macron´s wife is his high school teacher? by
[Today at 07:19:33 AM]

Would 2050 future Asians not care about national identities like the Eurozone? by
[Today at 07:15:36 AM]

Filipino Professor( Yale PhD) wrote a great piece on VN currency manipulation by
[Today at 07:15:06 AM]

Mainland China money STARTS POURING into Vietnam by gnak
[Today at 06:49:05 AM]

I still don´t understand why Thai people are so happy? by Guess
[Today at 03:23:56 AM]

Yêu Thủy Tiên Wquá by Guess
[Today at 03:15:05 AM]

Culture appropriation: Big Titty Khmer Girl Pretends to be Vietnamese by Guess
[Today at 03:06:57 AM]

Japan dropping Thailand for Vietnam, Thais don´t smile anymore by Yutube University
[Yesterday at 11:51:40 PM]

Malayosphere a superpower? Indonesia+Malaysia+Brunei+Philippines by
[Yesterday at 11:38:06 PM]

Beauty products now claim Manila as province of China by
[Yesterday at 11:37:15 PM]

Why do filippino tv shows look so low quality compare to vietnamese ones? by
[Yesterday at 10:38:44 PM]

What direction should vietnamese beauty standard set by Poor commie dude
[Yesterday at 08:51:25 PM]

Bình Nam Dẹp Bắc by Liberated dude
[Yesterday at 08:40:55 PM]

Classical Novel: The Story of Thạch Sanh by Sử Việt
[Yesterday at 03:21:15 PM]

Mainland Chinese millenial women now biggest consumers of artifical sex toys by
[Yesterday at 02:13:50 PM]

Military Grade Conical Hats? by
[Yesterday at 02:07:12 PM]

random thoughts thread by
[Yesterday at 01:53:26 PM]

Mother Muhsroom by Hey dude
[Yesterday at 12:05:08 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 11:21:43 AM]

Xi Jinping´s wife is kind of MILFY MILKY by Guess
[Yesterday at 11:14:05 AM]

Vietnamese are more backwards than Pinoy's by Hey dude
[Yesterday at 11:12:13 AM]

Possibility Vietnam makes history as world's first dictatorship w woman leader by Guess
[Yesterday at 11:06:23 AM]

Roots of Korean Ancestry in Vietnam by Guess
[Yesterday at 11:01:43 AM]