collapse

Author Topic: Vietnamese Warrior vs Filipino Warrior?  (Read 223 times)

Offline Selurong

Vietnamese Warrior vs Filipino Warrior?
« on: August 08, 2019, 04:18:47 PM »
In a fight between a Vietnamese Warrior vs a Filipino Warrior who would win?

Oh....

Lito Adiwang (Filipino) vs Anthony Do (Vietnamese)

Results...

https://www.philstar.com/sports/2019/08/07/1941345/team-lakay-fighter-wins-one-championship-contract-singapore/amp/
The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

Re: Vietnamese Warrior vs Filipino Warrior?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 05:01:34 PM »
That's ok you Vietnamese, even though we win globally in Singapore (Lito Adiwang ONE Championships) or Paris (Makati FC Paris Games). You are always number 1 in the Philippines.

These Pinoy Knights will slay dragons but these Gaunt Iron Fists and Steel bowels bows to the humble and underdog.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/life/11/04/18/in-photos-phuong-khanh-nguyen-wins-1st-miss-earth-title-for-vietnam

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:38 PM »
What?  That's like a wuss fighting style.  Taking someone to the ground and hugging them and kissing them and then beating them and then hugging them and kissing them.  *Rolls eyes

Please look at how a man fights.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 06:25:32 PM »
What?  That's like a wuss fighting style.  Taking someone to the ground and hugging them and kissing them and then beating them and then hugging them and kissing them.  *Rolls eyes

You are full of empty bravado. True warriors act nobly. You are clearly not a sportsman or somebody who practices martial arts. Isn't it a Kung Fu principle to respect your opponent? Have you watched IP man? In it the Kung Fu Master was capable to hit the Karatedo on his fists but he stopped his fist centimeters just above the person's face. He pretended to publicly lose but between the fighters they knew who truly won.

Please learn to respect others. You clearly are a complete asocial person with zero sense of sportsmanship or humility. I honestly weep for the deplorable state of your body and soul.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 07:33:17 PM »
You are full of empty bravado. True warriors act nobly. You are clearly not a sportsman or somebody who practices martial arts. Isn't it a Kung Fu principle to respect your opponent? Have you watched IP man? In it the Kung Fu Master was capable to hit the Karatedo on his fists but he stopped his fist centimeters just above the person's face. He pretended to publicly lose but between the fighters they knew who truly won.

Please learn to respect others. You clearly are a complete asocial person with zero sense of sportsmanship or humility. I honestly weep for the deplorable state of your body and soul.

Uh coming from a mod that abuses his mod role to become another troll poster those criticisms fall into the category I just call garbage.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 07:36:34 PM »
I take it you learned your argumentative skills from the wuss fighting style of Filipinos bringing your opponent down to your level, taking a break to hug and kiss and make up, and then beating the crap out of the opponent when they least expect it.  What a deplorable fighting style of a deplorable "warrior" race.  Why don't you take a look at my signature, do you know what I see? it's a post by Selurong, hugging and kissing, and then next thing you know he starts posting nonsense in a different topic and wants a fight.  Completely comedic and contains absolutely no value of principle or honor.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 07:41:45 PM »

Uh coming from a mod that abuses his mod role to become another troll poster those criticisms fall into the category I just call garbage.

How did I abuse my mod powers? Didn't Confucianism teach you obedience to authorities? Why are you disobeying my authority without substantiation your claims? What if I call witnesses to testify over who was the true troll among us? I have nothing to hide. The unbiased fellow mods and the users we serve here are active witnesses to our repartees. What if I call the citizen-politic here? Who do you think will the Jury side with?

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 07:45:24 PM »

I take it you learned your argumentative skills from the wuss fighting style of Filipinos bringing your opponent down to your level, taking a break to hug and kiss and make up, and then beating the crap out of the opponent when they least expect it.  What a deplorable fighting style of a deplorable "warrior" race.  Why don't you take a look at my signature, do you know what I see? it's a post by Selurong, hugging and kissing, and then next thing you know he starts posting nonsense in a different topic and wants a fight.  Completely comedic and contains absolutely no value of principle or honor.

Honor is built on trust, trust thrives on truth. Many people here know my FB account and have seen my real life persona. Whereas you troll in the shadows. Who is more honorable? He that hideth his identity or he that speaks like an open book?

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 07:49:45 PM »

Honor is built on trust, trust thrives on truth. Many people here know my FB account and have seen my real life persona. Whereas you troll in the shadows. Who is more honorable? He that hideth his identity or he that speaks like an open book?

I'm done for now.  Telling you for your own benefit because knowing you, you'll just deny all your two faced deceit like a Catholic molestor priest come back with dumb posts to egg on and entice but ultimately show you don't know what the hell you are talking about.  I'll just watch Yi Loong beat the crap out of SEA's like you because lord knows I've tried to get one into the ring, put his money where his mouth is so to speak, and got nothing out of it.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 07:56:56 PM »
I'm done for now.  Telling you for your own benefit because knowing you, you'll just deny all your two faced deceit like a Catholic molestor priest come back with dumb posts to egg on and entice but ultimately show you don't know what the hell you are talking about.  I'll just watch Yi Loong beat the crap out of SEA's like you because lord knows I've tried to get one into the ring, put his money where his mouth is so to speak, and got nothing out of it.
Do you want to be held in trial for your bad behavior here? Banning you here from Vietrealm is good for your mental health, everyone is sick and tired of you. I would invite a Jury for you to be judged unfortunately by your behavior nobody here would be a lawyer for your defense.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 02:30:00 AM »
Now that you showed some good behavior on the other thread and talked humanely and argue civilly I think you have potential to transcend your limits so let's defer your jury trial for now.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 11:20:11 PM »

Lol at you accusing Clergy who have vows to be very moral and honest especially fearing of punishment from God who keeps us honest and accountable for our actions, then you accuse us of deceit while your Soulless Atheist Ass which has no incentive to be honest because there is no God to punish you spiritually for sins and because you only live once on earth according to your materialistic philosophy, it is better to lie and earn comfort now as you dissolve into oblivion after death...

And who the luck is Yi Loong? I studied his matches his championship fight wins were mostly against similar weight and sized opponents. He's a tucking nobody compared to Manny Pacquiao. Manny Pacquiao is basically in the Flyweight Category he is originally short and thin but he is champion in 8 weight divisions so which means that he defeats opponents in magnitudes that are 8x more powerful and heavier than him. Remember in boxing, people from lower weight classes can compete against higher ones but higher ones can't do vice versa.

I'm Godamn sick and tired of your immorality, arrogance and scheming.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 11:31:50 PM »

I can't believe how deceitful you are. Read the damn comments of your own video.

The people there said Yi Loong shwit wasn't even a Kung Fu practitioner he was also an MMA artist since he also studied Muay Thai and Kickboxing. He adopted that Kung Fu Monk persona for show.

Look at all the shows in China between MMAers and Kung Fu artists all the Kung Fuers getting wrecked.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Selurong

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 12:05:37 AM »
I respect Kung Fu BTW since monks use that in self discipline and when used in its original purity as a means of asceticism and self defence it is beautiful but you by corrupting it and lying about it and propogating the lies of your idols to further your immoral agenda just bismirched Kung Fu. You should apologize to your Kung Fu master for ruining the good image of your martial art by lying about it.

"The City of Manila"

Offline AnNamMit

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 07:35:49 PM »
I don't think Filipino match the Viet. You people got a few guys, Viet got many.

Here are few more I happened found on youtube.

Thanh Le this guy as good as Martin Nguyen

Vinh Le

Binh Le

Quang NGuyen

Minh Nguyen

The list goes on.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 07:43:13 PM »
I can't believe how deceitful you are. Read the damn comments of your own video.

The people there said Yi Loong shwit wasn't even a Kung Fu practitioner he was also an MMA artist since he also studied Muay Thai and Kickboxing. He adopted that Kung Fu Monk persona for show.

Look at all the shows in China between MMAers and Kung Fu artists all the Kung Fuers getting wrecked.

Yi Loong came from Shaolin training.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Long

Born in Dezhou, Shandong,[2] Yi is self-trained in Shaolin Kung Fu.[3]

Only masters of any art are self taught.  It's not for show.  It's real pro training.  You don't get to his level with just a couple months Shaolin camp.  And because he was self taught, he could forgo all the brutal mental conditioning of other masters which will teach you to conserve your violence for special circumstances.  Yi Loong would instead use his violence against all those SEA "fighters" whose techniques consist of wrapping their legs around their opponents to hump them and kiss them before deviously attacking them.  These SEA "fighters" represent the devious warmongering spirit of SEA.

Offline AnNamMit

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 10:20:13 PM »
Warriors are people live by code of honor. They are not type of cunning assasin who use all tricks just to win. Chin/Tai are the kind of back stabbers cant be trust. They are parasites.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

* China Affinity

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds