collapse

Author Topic: I actually feel sorry for the protestors in HK  (Read 62 times)

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
I actually feel sorry for the protestors in HK
« on: August 12, 2019, 08:17:30 PM »
They are used to their free press.  These 1 million protestors are all going to get their photos taken and be put onto a database.  Facial recognition is not just facial recognition so if you put on a gas mask that is not going to cover your entire face.  There is still going to be face leakage and the camera will snap up the details along with your height and bodily dimensions.  So the 1 million protestors will either have to get very fat or very skinny to beat the system.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: I actually feel sorry for the protestors in HK
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 05:06:11 PM »
I believe they can use iris pattern recognition to determine identity.  So even if you wear the Hijab you will be seeked out and destroyed. 

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
Re: I actually feel sorry for the protestors in HK
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 05:45:44 PM »
They don't get seeked out and destroyed.  They will just be ignored like for example if they want to buy some medicinal marijuana, the system will look them up and find that they were in protests and deny them marijuana that would be reserved for people who didn't go to protests.  These will be the people who will make videos going "I don't even understand, we already went to the poh lease.  So please share and repost this video because we don't know what's happening.  We can't get medicinal marijuana."

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the previous name of Hochimich city?:

* Recent Posts

* China Affinity

* Provocative Journalism

* News Feeds