collapse

Author Topic: Which cradle of civilization was NOT overrun by conquest?  (Read 183 times)

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
Which cradle of civilization was NOT overrun by conquest?
« on: August 14, 2019, 11:49:53 PM »
Look, I got something to show you.

THIS IS THE WORLD HIERARCHY!  THOSE 4 CENTERS ARE ABOVE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS DOWN BELOW.  DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS MORE NORTH.

You can see what in terms of civilization everything is bound to revolve around.  If there is a major center, people collectively want to go towards it and they can either do it peacefully or violently.

Re: Which cradle of civilization was NOT overrun by conquest?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 02:07:44 AM »
I don't understand why it is so hard for you Chinese to live in the present.  No one gives a shịt about things happening 50 years ago let alone thousands of years ago.  Most of your family don't even know where they came from due to cultural revolution in China which is why you moved to the US to leech off the freedom you so despised. 

The United States outshines all these cultures which are now third world toilets. Even newer countries like Germany, Slovenia and South Korea are light years ahead of China, Iraq and Egypt.  It takes Japan like 50 years to completely destroy China in technology and warfare.  Even Chinese in Hong Kong don't want to be part of China which is they they protest holding American and British flags and call themselves Edson and Edmond and Carrie and Joshua at home.

If China is so great why are people from countries poorer than China don't want to be Chinese?  My family knows quite well that the US offers superior living standards which is why they risked their lives on little boats to come here to be Americanized.  Since you are most likely a newly arrived migrant from China via a Boeing aircraft, why do you choose to live here while you despise American values and cheer for your masters in China? I think living in China is the best option for you.  You are surrounded by your fellow Chinese and delicious Chinese foods and there is nothing to complain about but morning Tai Chi and longevity.

Look, I got something to show you.

THIS IS THE WORLD HIERARCHY!  THOSE 4 CENTERS ARE ABOVE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS DOWN BELOW.  DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS MORE NORTH.

You can see what in terms of civilization everything is bound to revolve around.  If there is a major center, people collectively want to go towards it and they can either do it peacefully or violently.

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT

Offline Winner

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 02:01:10 PM »
I don't understand why it is so hard for you Chinese to live in the present.  No one gives a shịt about things happening 50 years ago let alone thousands of years ago.  Most of your family don't even know where they came from due to cultural revolution in China which is why you moved to the US to leech off the freedom you so despised. 

The United States outshines all these cultures which are now third world toilets. Even newer countries like Germany, Slovenia and South Korea are light years ahead of China, Iraq and Egypt.  It takes Japan like 50 years to completely destroy China in technology and warfare.  Even Chinese in Hong Kong don't want to be part of China which is they they protest holding American and British flags and call themselves Edson and Edmond and Carrie and Joshua at home.

If China is so great why are people from countries poorer than China don't want to be Chinese?  My family knows quite well that the US offers superior living standards which is why they risked their lives on little boats to come here to be Americanized.  Since you are most likely a newly arrived migrant from China via a Boeing aircraft, why do you choose to live here while you despise American values and cheer for your masters in China? I think living in China is the best option for you.  You are surrounded by your fellow Chinese and delicious Chinese foods and there is nothing to complain about but morning Tai Chi and longevity.

I used to think this smiley Austro kid is born low IQ, sometimes he does make strong valid point. yup who gives a shwitt about thousands year ago, dont cry over spilled milk, let try to be civilized first, don’t shiit in the public and train for the sake of other civilized beings.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 02:25:46 PM »
I believe it's some kind of a civilization fetish.

How about the Volga civilization?  The cradle of the Proto-Indo-European civilization.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

coronavirus is designed to kill chinese people. by F U ROK ( bye ch1nk/don't comeback)
[Today at 12:15:43 PM]

2020 is a leap day year <3 by Loving bear
[Today at 10:54:54 AM]

Milky way over Bonneville Salt Flats by Farting bear
[Today at 10:49:14 AM]

Enjoy of your body <3 by Ice bear
[Today at 10:38:41 AM]

Thanh Hiền by gaden
[Today at 08:13:06 AM]

Fengshui crystals for rainbows by gaden
[Today at 07:47:07 AM]

Anthony Bourdain Tribute Tour in Vietnam by Marriage wisdom
[Today at 07:14:28 AM]

Sleeping with your partners shirt gives you better sleep! by Soft lingeries
[Yesterday at 11:00:16 PM]

Valentines day 2020 by Virgin wifes
[Yesterday at 10:53:23 PM]

Man, how you want to be proposed at 29.2. leap day 2020 ? by Marriage Fairy
[Yesterday at 11:51:24 AM]

The filthy battle between superior one Winner and.... a challenger! by Hungry for love
[Yesterday at 11:15:57 AM]

Cool straw decor by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 10:08:47 AM]

Nha Trang (Minh Kỳ) by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 09:47:03 AM]

Level playing field between public and private enterprises by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:12:04 AM]

China is f*cked: Coronavirus is uncontained and has spread all across the nation by Rude Boy
[February 17, 2020, 11:51:34 PM]

the futue for Viet Kieu is dark: magnificient EU tariff free deal with VN by gaden
[February 17, 2020, 09:46:53 PM]

Chinese spermbank uses "handsfree" robotic collector to avoid spreading virus by gaden
[February 17, 2020, 09:02:59 PM]

Your garden and plants by My babies <3
[February 17, 2020, 02:47:22 PM]

When will the pig raising restore to normal? by convoy
[February 17, 2020, 04:44:17 AM]

Chinese now purposely infect each other by
[February 17, 2020, 03:48:43 AM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds