collapse

Author Topic: Which cradle of civilization was NOT overrun by conquest?  (Read 119 times)

Online Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
Which cradle of civilization was NOT overrun by conquest?
« on: August 14, 2019, 11:49:53 PM »
Look, I got something to show you.

THIS IS THE WORLD HIERARCHY!  THOSE 4 CENTERS ARE ABOVE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS DOWN BELOW.  DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS MORE NORTH.

You can see what in terms of civilization everything is bound to revolve around.  If there is a major center, people collectively want to go towards it and they can either do it peacefully or violently.

Re: Which cradle of civilization was NOT overrun by conquest?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 02:07:44 AM »
I don't understand why it is so hard for you Chinese to live in the present.  No one gives a shịt about things happening 50 years ago let alone thousands of years ago.  Most of your family don't even know where they came from due to cultural revolution in China which is why you moved to the US to leech off the freedom you so despised. 

The United States outshines all these cultures which are now third world toilets. Even newer countries like Germany, Slovenia and South Korea are light years ahead of China, Iraq and Egypt.  It takes Japan like 50 years to completely destroy China in technology and warfare.  Even Chinese in Hong Kong don't want to be part of China which is they they protest holding American and British flags and call themselves Edson and Edmond and Carrie and Joshua at home.

If China is so great why are people from countries poorer than China don't want to be Chinese?  My family knows quite well that the US offers superior living standards which is why they risked their lives on little boats to come here to be Americanized.  Since you are most likely a newly arrived migrant from China via a Boeing aircraft, why do you choose to live here while you despise American values and cheer for your masters in China? I think living in China is the best option for you.  You are surrounded by your fellow Chinese and delicious Chinese foods and there is nothing to complain about but morning Tai Chi and longevity.

Look, I got something to show you.

THIS IS THE WORLD HIERARCHY!  THOSE 4 CENTERS ARE ABOVE, EVERYTHING ELSE IS DOWN BELOW.  DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS MORE NORTH.

You can see what in terms of civilization everything is bound to revolve around.  If there is a major center, people collectively want to go towards it and they can either do it peacefully or violently.

Online Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762

Offline Winner

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 02:01:10 PM »
I don't understand why it is so hard for you Chinese to live in the present.  No one gives a shịt about things happening 50 years ago let alone thousands of years ago.  Most of your family don't even know where they came from due to cultural revolution in China which is why you moved to the US to leech off the freedom you so despised. 

The United States outshines all these cultures which are now third world toilets. Even newer countries like Germany, Slovenia and South Korea are light years ahead of China, Iraq and Egypt.  It takes Japan like 50 years to completely destroy China in technology and warfare.  Even Chinese in Hong Kong don't want to be part of China which is they they protest holding American and British flags and call themselves Edson and Edmond and Carrie and Joshua at home.

If China is so great why are people from countries poorer than China don't want to be Chinese?  My family knows quite well that the US offers superior living standards which is why they risked their lives on little boats to come here to be Americanized.  Since you are most likely a newly arrived migrant from China via a Boeing aircraft, why do you choose to live here while you despise American values and cheer for your masters in China? I think living in China is the best option for you.  You are surrounded by your fellow Chinese and delicious Chinese foods and there is nothing to complain about but morning Tai Chi and longevity.

I used to think this smiley Austro kid is born low IQ, sometimes he does make strong valid point. yup who gives a shwitt about thousands year ago, dont cry over spilled milk, let try to be civilized first, don’t shiit in the public and train for the sake of other civilized beings.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 02:25:46 PM »
I believe it's some kind of a civilization fetish.

How about the Volga civilization?  The cradle of the Proto-Indo-European civilization.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

China's economic slump in part due to robotic work force by Rude Boy
[Today at 12:23:17 AM]

Why Filipinos want Liangzhu culture by Rude Boy
[Today at 12:03:20 AM]

White woman anti west anti USA by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 07:33:25 PM]

Việt Nam Fatherland Front – a true representative of the people by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:19:58 PM]

Question for Chinese guy: do you think China should rule Taiwan? by
[Yesterday at 07:40:05 AM]

Google, Apple looking to move production from China to Vietnam by
[Yesterday at 07:37:48 AM]

We need to conquer China with pho man. by
[Yesterday at 07:36:30 AM]

Zheng He went to the Philippines like once by
[Yesterday at 07:33:30 AM]

Dumb video says similarities between Chinese and Filipino...as if! by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 07:03:52 AM]

Hong Kong doctor´s instagram flooded with love, claims Cantonese is a language by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 06:14:02 AM]

Good supervision activities win people’s confidence by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:05:08 AM]

Vietnamese Gang bruh! We #Gang Gang yeey by Gang shizt
[September 18, 2019, 10:35:37 PM]

Western companies complained Viet commies sleeping on the job by Rude Boy
[September 18, 2019, 09:58:32 PM]

Thousands of Korean wives sold for $130 in China by gaden
[September 18, 2019, 05:30:23 PM]

Johnny Dang of Houston TX made Forbes cover as Hip Hop's de facto bling jeweler by
[September 18, 2019, 03:14:47 PM]

Funniest Chinese Toy Knockoffs by
[September 18, 2019, 03:08:09 PM]

Sorry China, I was wrong by
[September 18, 2019, 03:06:19 PM]

China Laos Railway Near Completion: Chinese invasion has begun by Rude Boy
[September 18, 2019, 08:01:12 AM]

The world would be better off if China just buys it in the future by Gāokējì
[September 18, 2019, 07:12:09 AM]

Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street by Rude Boy
[September 18, 2019, 06:55:53 AM]

* China Affinity