collapse

Author Topic: Evidence of Facilitated Assimilation of Khmers into Kinhs  (Read 593 times)

Right...

Re: Evidence of Facilitated Assimilation of Khmers into Kinhs
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2019, 08:52:27 PM »
Although I agree that Vietnamese commies are corrupt and not capable. The world is handing Vietnam all type of jobs, they are giving us factories, contracts, they want to replace China with us. But Vietnamese communist has been jerking off and never work on our infrastructures.  They never expanded our territory into Laos and Cambodia, we cannot match China in term of labor output, power, and no type of infrastructure.

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 09:45:18 PM »
Vietnamese commies are wasting their power basically.  It's ok because China will be called in by the ones that are not corrupt to deal with the ones that are corrupt.  If they put me in charge I will assign the agents with laser guns.  Very painless and fast so don't worry.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2019, 11:17:20 PM »
Oh and the picture of the girls is Jing ethnic live in China. The pure version of Kinh migrated to China during the Le Dynasty. This primate thinks real Kinh must look like him and his people Tho Chut unfortunately, that is not the case.
5 centuries of pure bloodline is not possible. You could argue that they look closer to original Kinh ethnic. But like you said the original Kinh has the highest concentration in imperial city Hue.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2019, 11:34:07 PM »
Gullible Boy, I wasn't born yesterday. I know exactly why the CIA assasinated Diem. However, that doesn't matter.
So how are you going to assassinate AnNamMit the same way CIA assassinated Diem through VNCH generals? Because thats gonna require at least some insiders working for you in AnNamMit workplace.

Offline Winner

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2019, 09:56:50 AM »
You are on crazzy azz weeabo. WTF. Did you just watch some Pokemen, Bleech, Naruto that inspired you to become a C/D
supremacist.  Dude, you look like that raper Chucky Akenz,  so simmer your clown ass down.

Now, if you are so inteligent and competent as claimed...then you can thrive anywhere. If you are a genius, then what the heck are you doing working for Grab or selli your Hooha in Vietnam?  Because you are not.

C/D people are winner? Then why aren't they ruling the world? Japan and Korea are vassal states. Inner and outter Mongolia are proxies state.

Seriously. Da fug are you talking about. You are a dumbazz clown.

The only readon why Gaden let you yap and run your nonsensical babbling...is because he doesn't take you serious. Mere words cant hurt us. Your destructiveness is self inflicted, you look like a fool. Stupid ass weaboo moron...

You cant ‘thrive’ in a corrupted society no matter how intelligent you are. You cant thrive in a society ruling by large number moronic. They will jump on to destroy you when they sense your intelligent about to surpass them. you can only thrive in a intelligent community which promote intelligent over relationships.

think about you are a black belt karate, can you handle 20 goons with weapons come knock to your door? can you ‘thrive’ among ISIS to promote Christian?

No matter how good you are the  COCC will still seat above you. Even big corporate with money and power will have 2 bend over to bribe the COCC officials, you ask me singleton to thrive then I ask you how far have you thrived in Vietnam? I am thriving here in U.S with minimal intelligent and work invested and I am making 90k to 130k annually. Let me know how much you and your friends make in Vietnam, how much work brain you and your friends invested to make the same amount?

The simple fact you have not grabbed yet is that if Vietnam great then why so many Vietnamese want to leave? Can you answer this question?

————-

adding, answer your question about anime shows I watched. I do not watch Naruto Bleech or any that you mentioned. I watched No Game No Life, and JAV. You got problem with that? and what do you and your family watch at home anyway; Korean opera, Chinese wuxia or uncle Ho revolutionary? you and your family gotta freaking watching something right?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2019, 05:06:20 PM »
Can someone educate this moron how to do genetic research or read the genetic paper.

C and D found high frequencies among Northeast Asian.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1915096/

Oh and the picture of the girls is Jing ethnic live in China. The pure version of Kinh migrated to China during the Le Dynasty. This primate thinks real Kinh must look like him and his people Tho Chut unfortunately, that is not the case.

This moron just clueless about just everything. Well, must be the result of low IQ

C [11.9%], and D [19.04%] for Mongolians??!!!! What the fruck is that?  To claim C/D you have to have above 50% you freaking butt sag.  Why do you worship Mongolians for?

The Jing comes are northern Vietnam which you claim to have R9F genes you stupid butt sag.

Solace

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2019, 10:14:32 PM »
Nepotism is wide spread, but that's every where.  Look at Clinton's daughter. Got her BA in political science, a worthless degree, and went straight to capital Hill to lead America. Do you think she is qualified? She has never worked and with zero experience. If America loses the reseve currency, and your last name is not Obama, Clinton, Bush, Kennedy, you bet your a z you will toil and labor in the field. The only reason why we're enjoying all this is because we live in a time if abundant.  Vietnam is what will become when America crashed.

Anywho...all I see is me me me. You pathological narcastitic azzhole. Try to think outside yourself  for a change. " Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what can you do forbyour country."

Offline Winner

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 07:02:15 PM »
C [11.9%], and D [19.04%] for Mongolians??!!!! What the fruck is that?  To claim C/D you have to have above 50% you freaking butt sag.  Why do you worship Mongolians for?

The Jing comes are northern Vietnam which you claim to have R9F genes you stupid butt sag.

Could someone educate this moron about genetic, appearance, R9F Tai, M7...etc.

I am getting tired of explaining things.

- First you throw in 500 years white skin theory.
- You post hun sen picture and said he is a royalist.
- You can't tell Jing is Vietnamese Kinh ethnic.

Jing ethnic does not live in Northern Vietnam moron. They are Kinh miraged to China during Le Dynasty hundreds years ago, before even Kinh migrated to South Vietnam. Their genetic might not be the same as current northern Backy. The Central Kinh and Southern Kinh only recent migrated down south and genetics are already different.

If I am not East Asian phenotype then what do my appearance come from?  M7 Austronesian like you? Unlike you, I can tell physical appearance between Chinese, Backy, Nam ky, Chut, Tho ...etc. and of course genetic. You got that?

Look at your avatar I can easily tell you are just another Austro, I can guarantee you on that, just go and take a genetic test. Alright.

Anyway, could someone educate this Austro low IQ genetic different? Please.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2019, 05:40:45 PM »
Could someone educate this moron about genetic, appearance, R9F Tai, M7...etc.

I am getting tired of explaining things.

- First you throw in 500 years white skin theory.
- You post hun sen picture and said he is a royalist.
- You can't tell Jing is Vietnamese Kinh ethnic.

Jing ethnic does not live in Northern Vietnam moron. They are Kinh miraged to China during Le Dynasty hundreds years ago, before even Kinh migrated to South Vietnam. Their genetic might not be the same as current northern Backy. The Central Kinh and Southern Kinh only recent migrated down south and genetics are already different.

If I am not East Asian phenotype then what do my appearance come from?  M7 Austronesian like you? Unlike you, I can tell physical appearance between Chinese, Backy, Nam ky, Chut, Tho ...etc. and of course genetic. You got that?

Look at your avatar I can easily tell you are just another Austro, I can guarantee you on that, just go and take a genetic test. Alright.

Anyway, could someone educate this Austro low IQ genetic different? Please.

Are you saying that Jing is Northern Vietnamese mixed with Tai and Chinese?    But wouldn't that make them more R9F?

A few East Asians told me that Ho Chin Ming looks SEA or Indonesian just like you.  But I think you look more like Peruvian natives.

Vietpride

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2019, 05:34:11 PM »
He reminds me of this Hong Kong Chinese Actor:

http://www.dianying.com/en/person/LiCansen/award

I am no assassin

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2019, 09:21:59 PM »
So how are you going to assassinate AnNamMit the same way CIA assassinated Diem through VNCH generals? Because thats gonna require at least some insiders working for you in AnNamMit workplace.
Idiotic Boy,  why would I assasination a handsome inteligent young man such as Winner. He is the pride of our community. Qu probably would, he has jealously issues. Me? I was just trolling.

Vietpride

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2019, 10:15:00 PM »
You cant ‘thrive’ in a corrupted society no matter how intelligent you are. You cant thrive in a society ruling by large number moronic. They will jump on to destroy you when they sense your intelligent about to surpass them. you can only thrive in a intelligent community which promote intelligent over relationships.

think about you are a black belt karate, can you handle 20 goons with weapons come knock to your door? can you ‘thrive’ among ISIS to promote Christian?

No matter how good you are the  COCC will still seat above you. Even big corporate with money and power will have 2 bend over to bribe the COCC officials, you ask me singleton to thrive then I ask you how far have you thrived in Vietnam? I am thriving here in U.S with minimal intelligent and work invested and I am making 90k to 130k annually. Let me know how much you and your friends make in Vietnam, how much work brain you and your friends invested to make the same amount?

The simple fact you have not grabbed yet is that if Vietnam great then why so many Vietnamese want to leave? Can you answer this question?

————-

adding, answer your question about anime shows I watched. I do not watch Naruto Bleech or any that you mentioned. I watched No Game No Life, and JAV. You got problem with that? and what do you and your family watch at home anyway; Korean opera, Chinese wuxia or uncle Ho revolutionary? you and your family gotta freaking watching something right?

Did your family thrive in South Vietnam? What did your family do for a living?

You are only making this much in America?

Nothing special.

In vietnam, even farmers can become USD millionaires. You know growing high demand crops, fruits.

Vietpride

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2019, 10:20:10 PM »
Idiotic Boy,  why would I assasination a handsome inteligent young man such as Winner. He is the pride of our community. Qu probably would, he has jealously issues. Me? I was just trolling.

I think he looks weak, light build with an ordinary look.

Vietpride

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2019, 10:31:20 PM »
On Youtube, search "Trồng kiếm tiền tỷ mỗi năm".

Offline Winner

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2019, 03:52:02 PM »

Are you saying that Jing is Northern Vietnamese mixed with Tai and Chinese?    But wouldn't that make them more R9F?

A few East Asians told me that Ho Chin Ming looks SEA or Indonesian just like you.  But I think you look more like Peruvian natives.

You need to add more sea salt contains iodine in your diets. You got serious reading problem. Do you know why Tai/Lao low IQ, because the salt they eat lack iodine.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Ancient Art of Knife Massage by CognacXO
[Today at 02:51:58 AM]

There're going to shut down Hanoi Train street by CognacXO
[Today at 02:26:15 AM]

Vietnam banned Chinese movie by CognacXO
[Today at 02:17:15 AM]

the solution for ethic chinese in ASEAN.. by
[Yesterday at 11:54:42 PM]

Why do Chinese keep making movies of their women getting raped? by
[Yesterday at 11:41:31 PM]

Thailand´s bar girl academy by
[Yesterday at 11:32:46 PM]

Can the Philippines Join the Confederated Republic of Buddhist States? by
[Yesterday at 11:30:14 PM]

Chinese Pride World Wide by
[Yesterday at 11:24:24 PM]

High quality FDI enterprises are welcome by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:08:26 PM]

Chrome Plugin: Second Screen by arrow
[Yesterday at 07:20:40 PM]

is she hot?? Observing random Viet girls by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:22:20 PM]

after 4 months of protest, I finally see application of street Kung Fu by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:05:01 PM]

Social enterprises in need of an ecosystem: expert by convoy
[October 13, 2019, 10:11:30 PM]

This Filipino pop MV MORE views than KPOP videos,Koreans show jealous bytch face by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:41:21 PM]

The Wandering Earth demonstrated low iq of SEA and highest iq of China by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:29:49 PM]

Atrey forget ugly Koreans, embrace big booby Wakanda queens!!! by
[October 13, 2019, 06:49:24 AM]

Apple has a death wish by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 05:07:47 AM]

First Russia, now India to follow! by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 05:05:19 AM]

Philippines has gained the upper hand in SCS! by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:59:20 AM]

Nepal trumpets Xi Jinping by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:53:39 AM]

* China Affinity