collapse

Author Topic: Why Filipinos want Liangzhu culture  (Read 777 times)

Offline Selurong

Re: Why Filipinos want Liangzhu culture
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2019, 05:22:55 AM »
They uncovered O1 everywhere.  Like I said you can't just read about genetics with a child's mentality.  Genetic studies isn't for you to read about and get off on.  It's supposed to show a complex historical picture of what happened.
If you read the paper that's precisely what they just said. The scientists said that there were two paths of migration in China, inside the continent which is where mainland Chinese come from and the Coastal slash Maritime route where Austronesians come from, and that, China's ancestors actually came from Southeast Asia and they just back migrated during the era of Liangzhu.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

The Romance Metropolis of the Far East
"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 05:41:06 AM »
If you read the paper that's precisely what they just said. The scientists said that there were two paths of migration in China, inside the continent which is where mainland Chinese come from and the Coastal slash Maritime route where Austronesians come from, and that, China's ancestors actually came from Southeast Asia and they just back migrated during the era of Liangzhu.

My bad all this time I thought you wanted to say that Filipinos came out of Liangzhu but instead what you wanted to say was Filipinos and others like the Vietnamese became Chinese and then during the age of Liangzhu the Chinese back migrated into the southeast Asian areas to make everyone Chinese.  Is that a fair characterization of what you meant to say?

Offline Selurong

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 05:48:40 AM »

My bad all this time I thought you wanted to say that Filipinos came out of Liangzhu but instead what you wanted to say was Filipinos and others like the Vietnamese became Chinese and then during the age of Liangzhu the Chinese back migrated into the southeast Asian areas to make everyone Chinese.  Is that a fair characterization of what you meant to say?

Filipinos and Vietnamese are unique as well as Chinese, people migrate all the time. It's what people self identity with which should be the benchmark of personal affiliation.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2019, 06:01:06 AM »

Filipinos and Vietnamese are unique as well as Chinese, people migrate all the time. It's what people self identity with which should be the benchmark of personal affiliation.

The predicable 180 degree turn by the Chinese wannabe.  First says that Liangzhu are Filipino domain and then Filipino are Chinese domain and finally everybody's territory is everybody else's domain.  What a sneaky bastard I wouldn't trust this beech in real life.

Offline Selurong

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 06:10:57 AM »
The predicable 180 degree turn by the Chinese wannabe.  First says that Liangzhu are Filipino domain and then Filipino are Chinese domain and finally everybody's territory is everybody else's domain.  What a sneaky bastard I wouldn't trust this beech in real life.
Look who's talking, you been way more sneaky than me. Hating on America then living in it an leeching on that country. At least, I am living in a country I love without having the dishonor of leeching off a country I openly hate.

"The City of Manila"

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 06:16:04 AM »
Look who's talking, you been way more sneaky than me. Hating on America then living in it an leeching on that country. At least, I am living in a country I love without having the dishonor of leeching off a country I openly hate.

Hating on America?  Huh?  I love America.  I think your delusions are working up again.

Mod Edit: Implying that others are delusional when many people already saw your anti West, anti European and anti American comments is counterproductive. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Do some quoting Selurong.  Don't just throw baseless accusations around.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 10:04:35 AM »
I mean if Vietnamese can't claim South China as our ancestral homeland then where did we come from 2000 years ago? Man Bac are not related to majority of modern Vietnamese. Just because Chinese conquered Taiwan doesn't make ancient artifacts in Taiwan belong to Chinese.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 05:51:51 PM »
I mean if Vietnamese can't claim South China as our ancestral homeland then where did we come from 2000 years ago? Man Bac are not related to majority of modern Vietnamese. Just because Chinese conquered Taiwan doesn't make ancient artifacts in Taiwan belong to Chinese.

Here we go again, Vietnamese are Chinese and pigs might fly.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2019, 09:55:34 PM »
Here we go again, Vietnamese are Chinese and pigs might fly.
Most Chinese are R9F and M7 dominant? Just because China conquered Vietnamese related people doesn't mean these conquered folks are now genetically Chinese. Its illogical trolling if you keep disregarding genetic researches just to provoke my replies.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2019, 11:12:27 PM »
Most Chinese are R9F and M7 dominant? Just because China conquered Vietnamese related people doesn't mean these conquered folks are now genetically Chinese. Its illogical trolling if you keep disregarding genetic researches just to provoke my replies.

I don't even know what those are lol.  I've looked up a table and that just shows it's some ancestral marker related to Asians.  And it's not illogical trolling.  It's called rightful ignoring.  It's irrelevant because the Chinese don't even look at the haplogroups to determine ancestry.  There's something called the Jiapu, which pigs feign ignorance of because they might fly.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2019, 12:03:20 AM »
It's irrelevant because the Chinese don't even look at the haplogroups to determine ancestry.  There's something called the Jiapu, which pigs feign ignorance of because they might fly.
So is your ancestry determined by ignorance of genetic researches? Don't you understand the word "genetics"? You don't even understand which population have dominant R9F markers. I remember you having said that Manchus have more R9F than Thais.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2019, 02:56:29 AM »
So is your ancestry determined by ignorance of genetic researches? Don't you understand the word "genetics"? You don't even understand which population have dominant R9F markers. I remember you having said that Manchus have more R9F than Thais.

Do you know what bottlenecking means?  Do you know what ancient prehistorical migration routes means?  Do you know what founder populations means?  Are you ignorant of everything else genetics entails as a subject so that you can pretend genetics is your area of expertise with a few measely genetic markers?

Chinese don't use genetic markers to determine their ancestry you moron.  Genetic research into markers didn't even exist until recent times.

If genetic research didn't exist would you then not have an ancestry?  Is it determined by the myths your grandfather spoke to you of when you were a little boy about Hung Kings originating from China?

Yes R9F is widespread across the populations in Asia.  Just type into wikipedia R9F so you wouldn't have to pretend like you are "in the know" and actually get to be "in the know".

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2019, 04:47:22 AM »
Albert Einstein said don't listen to Chinese pseudoscience.  Who am I to refuse the wisdom of this awesome Jew?

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2019, 05:12:46 AM »
It's not pseudoscience, it all spelled out right here!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_F_(mtDNA)

Vietnamese are afraid of Thai admixture or something given that everyone here keeps repeating R9F is Thai admixture and here in the charts they have more of it than Thailand!  Thailand should be afraid of Vietnam if you want to look at it that way.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2019, 06:07:05 AM »
Vietnamese are afraid of Thai admixture or something given that everyone here keeps repeating R9F is Thai admixture and here in the charts they have more of it than Thailand!  Thailand should be afraid of Vietnam if you want to look at it that way.
you really don't understand, do you? Viets are M dominant. R9F is dominant among South China ethnics, Hoa, Thais, Karen ethnic. That study about R9F distribution among Vietnamese is from 2009. R9F is not Thai exclusive. From latest genetic studies, R9F is more dominant in Thailand than in VN.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2019, 06:15:44 AM »
you really don't understand, do you? Viets are M dominant. R9F is dominant among South China ethnics, Hoa, Thais, Karen ethnic. That study about R9F distribution among Vietnamese is from 2009. From latest genetic studies, R9F is not Thai exclusive but R9F is more dominant in Thailand than in VN.

No it's not look at the figures published.  Thailand is less than a quarter and Vietnam is more than a quarter.  Do you know quarter? 0.25 Twenty-five hundredths?

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2019, 06:17:15 AM »
No it's not look at the figures published.  Thailand is less than a quarter and Vietnam is more than a quarter.  Do you know quarter? 0.25 Twenty-five hundredths?
R9F light blue

Thats in Ha Noi - where R9F is most dominant. Central, South VN R9F are less dominant

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2019, 06:20:04 AM »

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2019, 06:32:33 AM »
Clearly the migration path took the R9F markered individuals out of some place in Vietnam before it entered into China and elsewhere.  It's obviously not going to be associated more with Thailand if the pressure exerting on the people in Thailand having those markers were forced to go into Vietnam and afterwards into China all the way into Manchuria.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2019, 06:35:05 AM »
Don't look at me look at the dam figures already
2009 vs 2018.

In Burma

Bamar lowlands M dominant
Karen highlands R9F dominant

Clearly R9F is from northern area

Vietnamese are not the source for R9F

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Ancient Art of Knife Massage by CognacXO
[Today at 02:51:58 AM]

There're going to shut down Hanoi Train street by CognacXO
[Today at 02:26:15 AM]

Vietnam banned Chinese movie by CognacXO
[Today at 02:17:15 AM]

the solution for ethic chinese in ASEAN.. by
[Yesterday at 11:54:42 PM]

Why do Chinese keep making movies of their women getting raped? by
[Yesterday at 11:41:31 PM]

Thailand´s bar girl academy by
[Yesterday at 11:32:46 PM]

Can the Philippines Join the Confederated Republic of Buddhist States? by
[Yesterday at 11:30:14 PM]

Chinese Pride World Wide by
[Yesterday at 11:24:24 PM]

High quality FDI enterprises are welcome by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:08:26 PM]

Chrome Plugin: Second Screen by arrow
[Yesterday at 07:20:40 PM]

is she hot?? Observing random Viet girls by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:22:20 PM]

after 4 months of protest, I finally see application of street Kung Fu by gaden
[Yesterday at 01:05:01 PM]

Social enterprises in need of an ecosystem: expert by convoy
[October 13, 2019, 10:11:30 PM]

This Filipino pop MV MORE views than KPOP videos,Koreans show jealous bytch face by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:41:21 PM]

The Wandering Earth demonstrated low iq of SEA and highest iq of China by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:29:49 PM]

Atrey forget ugly Koreans, embrace big booby Wakanda queens!!! by
[October 13, 2019, 06:49:24 AM]

Apple has a death wish by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 05:07:47 AM]

First Russia, now India to follow! by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 05:05:19 AM]

Philippines has gained the upper hand in SCS! by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:59:20 AM]

Nepal trumpets Xi Jinping by Gāokējì
[October 13, 2019, 04:53:39 AM]

* China Affinity