collapse

Author Topic: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
Re: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2019, 02:23:34 AM »
yes and you can use history to reconcile that one + himalyas, in this case why would it be any way surprising to believe tai and kinh share similar genetic profile

You are choosing that particular ethnic group to think really hard about it just like others who chose to believe that speakers of different language groups can't have close connections.

Masterofcloseconnections

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2019, 03:44:33 AM »
You are choosing that particular ethnic group to think really hard about it just like others who chose to believe that speakers of different language groups can't have close connections.
We really cannot have close connections. To be close you really have to understand each others thoughts and dreams and share the same values. But I can give you the list, you can study them and then we can be close -hugsmile

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2019, 04:56:09 PM »
it's impossible to research the genetic, we pure true kinh ethnic are very tiny minority, you have to do the sequence on literally everyone in vietnam and also diaspora for us to show up

Genetic study is the best evidence that will beechslap people.  It's concrete and resolute.  Let's say that some scoundrel say that you're loved by Chinese and Tai and Mongol because history saids so.  Then you go to your DNA and you got 0% love genes.  You show the evidence to the scoundrel and do a flying kick to his face.  You then laugh haha and slap him some more.

????

majority of 'vietnamese' people is tai root, your original language is tai, you only speak mon-khmer after we conquer you, your blood brother zhuang still living in china and also many tai cousin live there, why they accept to still live under chinese but you didn't?

Vietnamese are not Tai.  They are MonKhmer and migrated to Tai land. 

The Tai do not accept Chinese rule.  That's why they are still a distinct ethnic in China.  They also moved away from Chinese rule to Laos and Thailand.

truekinhethnic

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2019, 07:27:53 PM »
Genetic study is the best evidence that will beechslap people.  It's concrete and resolute.  Let's say that some scoundrel say that you're loved by Chinese and Tai and Mongol because history saids so.  Then you go to your DNA and you got 0% love genes.  You show the evidence to the scoundrel and do a flying kick to his face.  You then laugh haha and slap him some more.

Vietnamese are not Tai.  They are MonKhmer and migrated to Tai land. 

The Tai do not accept Chinese rule.  That's why they are still a distinct ethnic in China.  They also moved away from Chinese rule to Laos and Thailand.
well yes, that's what i said, so where did the native tai ppoulation in north vietnam go? they just disappeared? of course not, they stayed there even after mon-khmers invaded them but mon-khmers were only a small minority so that's why the graph shows you vietnamese as overlapping with tais yet speak a foreign language

truekinhethnic

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2019, 07:33:45 PM »
How did you know I am homo, nobody found it out before, even it was clear all the time  -wetkiss
I wanted you to understand that rapists are disgusted by their own peanutses. Self hate for having such ugly thing makes a rapist weak. That is from a book of criminal psychology. Every time you talk about love you show how weak you are. Only ugly peanuts in your mind and you continue writing about it.
You should use positive methods to learn to love it. You know you live still in your ugh-level when modern people are already playing their playstations. Besides ugh is kind of homo-horny language  ;) And i am a master, not sub  -kiss
yes, i did notice your odd behaviour bringing up love for literally no reason but gave you the benefit of doubt because maybe native asians are effeminate like that but talking about diks so much was proof you're a gay

haven't said a single thing about love itt, more projection from you, i bet you dream of going to getting orgies with mutiple dudes don't you... you're a sicko dude

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2019, 09:16:03 PM »
yes, i did notice your odd behaviour bringing up love for literally no reason but gave you the benefit of doubt because maybe native asians are effeminate like that but talking about diks so much was proof you're a gay

haven't said a single thing about love itt, more projection from you, i bet you dream of going to getting orgies with mutiple dudes don't you... you're a sicko dude

Yeah that's right truekinhethnic, them superior Chinese might be superior but they don't think about toy in buttocks the way we do!  We are lovers of Korea!  We'll make 'em superior Chinese pay! 

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2019, 09:29:06 PM »
well yes, that's what i said, so where did the native tai ppoulation in north vietnam go? they just disappeared? of course not, they stayed there even after mon-khmers invaded them but mon-khmers were only a small minority so that's why the graph shows you vietnamese as overlapping with tais yet speak a foreign language

WE showed those superior Chinese!  WE even invaded Korea with our diks!  Next we vanquished Mongol hordes!  Guess they thought we would flee but we stayed and showed them whose boss!

truekinhethnic

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2019, 10:11:13 PM »
WE showed those superior Chinese!  WE even invaded Korea with our diks!  Next we vanquished Mongol hordes!  Guess they thought we would flee but we stayed and showed them whose boss!
now it's just getting confusing, i don't know who's who anymore

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2019, 10:20:33 PM »

It's okay.  If you want to remove confusion next time just go to a place with more space.  This area is packed with people talking.

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2019, 12:20:03 AM »

But my peanuts pretty and kind and would not ever love anything  -shrug I am too lazy man to read posts again but yes, there is so massive love spam going on by a few registered member and by a few quest poster that you need to stop giving peanuts a bad name. You could really learn to honor the ladies like we homos do. That is why homo is always the best friend of a woman. Heteromen are only able to hurt and enslave them. Learn from old homo! -facekiss

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2019, 12:30:59 AM »
He changes his ethnity. In deep down he is trollmeschese. He is one of those who has a love obsession. Poor dude, never met an old homo like me who would give some love to grow a nice person. Condolences for his lost soul  :(

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2019, 12:40:28 PM »
it's impossible to research the genetic, we pure true kinh ethnic are very tiny minority, you have to do the sequence on literally everyone in vietnam and also diaspora for us to show up

majority of 'vietnamese' people is tai root, your original language is tai, you only speak mon-khmer after we conquer you, your blood brother zhuang still living in china and also many tai cousin live there, why they accept to still live under chinese but you didn't?
I read it somewhere that it was Dinh Bo Linh who was recorded as 交州華閭洞人 Giao Châu Hoa Lư Động/Aboriginal Settlement person) was the one that unified Red River Delta region after the fall of Tang empire and move Dai Viet's capital (or seat of admistration to be more precise) to Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh. Some modern day Vietnamese in Ninh Binh and Thai Binh - the province to the north of Ninh Binh still carry phenotypic traits of Khmer speaking ethnics. Also if we go with phenotypes, Austroasiatic speaking ethnics (like Khac Viet) also inhabit Western fringe of Red River Delta like in Yen Bai. So it was not an south to north invasion because Austroasiatic speaking ethnics with Khmer ethnics' phenotypic traits were already present in the areas surrounding Red River Delta and in provinces as far north as Yen Bai.

truekinhethnic

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2019, 06:12:44 PM »
I read it somewhere that it was Dinh Bo Linh who was recorded as 交州華閭洞人 Giao Châu Hoa Lư Động/Aboriginal Settlement person) was the one that unified Red River Delta region after the fall of Tang empire and move Dai Viet's capital (or seat of admistration to be more precise) to Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh. Some modern day Vietnamese in Ninh Binh and Thai Binh - the province to the north of Ninh Binh still carry phenotypic traits of Khmer speaking ethnics. Also if we go with phenotypes, Austroasiatic speaking ethnics (like Khac Viet) also inhabit Western fringe of Red River Delta like in Yen Bai. So it was not an south to north invasion because Austroasiatic speaking ethnics with Khmer ethnics' phenotypic traits were already present in the areas surrounding Red River Delta and in provinces as far north as Yen Bai.
lol ok so because some vietics presently inhabit a more nothern area means they were always there?

look at the facts my assimilated tai friend
-vietic language diversity is highest in thanh-nghe
-first capital was in hoa lu so it was purposely made to be away from the longstanding capital of rrd civilisations signalling that whoever was the new rulers must be a foreign race not from there
-genetic study showed HCMC kinhs to overlap with chinese tai, south vn is khmer lands, tais have no history there so how can the study return such results?
-this is what the song emperor said to le rulers
Although your seas have pearls, we will throw them into the rivers, and though your mountains produce gold, we will throw it into the dust. We do not covet your valuables. You fly and leap like savages, we have horse-drawn carriages. You drink through your noses, we have rice and wine. Let us change your customs. You cut your hair, we wear hats; when you talk, you sound like birds. We have examinations and books. Let us teach you the knowledge of the proper laws ... Do you not want to escape from the savagery of the outer islands and gaze upon the house of civilization? Do you want to discard your garments of leaves and grass and wear flowered robes embroidered with mountains and dragons? Have you understood?"
-so bascially the new rulers were uncivilised, they wearing clothes made of leafs lol, how can the elite class be so different to the chinese and song ask them to adapt when they should already have become accustomed to such culture after 1000 years of occupation?

hard truth is my people the true kinh ethnics were a small minority invaded into tai homelands and enslaved you, we were uncilivised most likely sleeping in trees and chasing wild animals for foods but we were and always will be an alpha warlike warrior race, that's how we were able to conquer you assimilated tais... a weak beta slave race, you exist to be enslaved, that is your blood destiny

truekinhethnic

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2019, 06:22:56 PM »
But my peanuts pretty and kind and would not ever love anything  -shrug I am too lazy man to read posts again but yes, there is so massive love spam going on by a few registered member and by a few quest poster that you need to stop giving peanuts a bad name. You could really learn to honor the ladies like we homos do. That is why homo is always the best friend of a woman. Heteromen are only able to hurt and enslave them. Learn from old homo! -facekiss
o
ok so i saw your other posts on this forum, apparently you're a girl so eveything makes now

here's the thing though my people will never 'honour' women because you are beneath us, we believe that women were put on earth to serve men, women are here to cook for us, clean for us, look sexy for us, satisfy our sexual needs, provide us with a hole to deposit our semens

like sorry hun but this is a man's world and you're just an npc who's living in it

truekinhethnic

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2019, 06:29:34 PM »
He changes his ethnity. In deep down he is trollmeschese. He is one of those who has a love obsession. Poor dude, never met an old homo like me who would give some love to grow a nice person. Condolences for his lost soul  :(

forget gaokeji, he doesn't deserve you, i am an honourable gentleman, you can show me some love instead by sending some hot nudes

patiently waiting for you beautiful  -blush

Masteroftruth

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2019, 08:14:25 PM »
Shut up Eliot Rodger. Stop lusting over Stacy online you loser. You pathetic Incel, forever alone.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2019, 09:36:55 PM »
lol ok so because some vietics presently inhabit a more nothern area means they were always there?

look at the facts my assimilated tai friend
-vietic language diversity is highest in thanh-nghe
-first capital was in hoa lu so it was purposely made to be away from the longstanding capital of rrd civilisations signalling that whoever was the new rulers must be a foreign race not from there
-genetic study showed HCMC kinhs to overlap with chinese tai, south vn is khmer lands, tais have no history there so how can the study return such results?
-this is what the song emperor said to le rulers-so bascially the new rulers were uncivilised, they wearing clothes made of leafs lol, how can the elite class be so different to the chinese and song ask them to adapt when they should already have become accustomed to such culture after 1000 years of occupation?

hard truth is my people the true kinh ethnics were a small minority invaded into tai homelands and enslaved you, we were uncilivised most likely sleeping in trees and chasing wild animals for foods but we were and always will be an alpha warlike warrior race, that's how we were able to conquer you assimilated tais... a weak beta slave race, you exist to be enslaved, that is your blood destiny
Many Dai Viet leader figures came from Thanh Hoa province so it makes sense why Vietnamese is a language is Austroasiatic. Le Hoan (founder of Early Le dynasty), Le Loi (founder of Later Le dynasty), Nguyen Hoang (founder of Nguyen dynasty) all came from Thanh Hoa province. Folks from Thanh Hoa came in contact more and had support from Muong ethnics. South Vietnam was under Nguyen lords rule so Saigon Vietnamese must speak Vietnamese. And not just folks from Thanh Hoa, even Ho Quy Ly (Li Ji-li) (founder of Ho dynasty) moved Dai Viet capital to Thanh Hoa for better defense against Ming & Tran loyalists.

Using modern day language distribution to say Vietic language originated from Thanh Nghe doesn't make sense due to assimilation. You dont see Cham speakers in Da Nang in modern day but that doesn't mean Cham didnt inhabit Da Nang in the past. Thanh Nghe were seen as "Trai" areas in the past during the Ly dynasty. People from "Trai" areas along with the Tai in Northwest Vietnam used get beat up by Ly emperor army. Also if we go with Chinese history records, they always say Vietnamese in Red River Delta were man and yi up till the 15th century (Ming occupation).

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2019, 10:23:55 PM »
All in all us Vietnamese Kinh/Daics are truly the rulers of the southeast all the way to the northeast.  First we conquered as far north as Thanh Hoa province which is in northern Vietnam and then we drove out the Ming dynasty occupation.  We then became the Miao as we conquered up to Hunan in south China.  Afterwards we created the Forbidden City palace in Beijing (hello Annamese architects in Hebei province) and then as the cherry on the top we deeppenetrated ourselves some Koreans.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2019, 10:26:38 PM »
All in all us Vietnamese Kinh/Daics are truly the rulers of the southeast all the way to the northeast.  First we conquered as far north as Thanh Hoa province which is in northern Vietnam and then we drove out the Ming dynasty occupation.  We then became the Miao as we conquered up to Hunan in south China.  Afterwards we created the Forbidden City palace in Beijing (hello Annamese architects in Hebei province) and then as the cherry on the top we deeppenetrated ourselves some Koreans.
You forgot that we are Mongol vanquishers as well.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2019, 10:30:53 PM »
You forgot that we are Mongol vanquishers as well.

That's what I meant by the deeppenetration of Koreans.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

Để Quên Con Tim - Ngọc Lan by CoconutXO
[November 19, 2019, 08:11:10 PM]

What is the origin of Vietnamese surname Lều by CoconutXO
[November 19, 2019, 08:01:02 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds