collapse

Author Topic: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?  (Read 2398 times)

Says

Re: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2019, 07:45:32 AM »
You probably think Rambo is real too, right?

Masterofoldhomos

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2019, 07:58:29 AM »
o
ok so i saw your other posts on this forum, apparently you're a girl so eveything makes now

here's the thing though my people will never 'honour' women because you are beneath us, we believe that women were put on earth to serve men, women are here to cook for us, clean for us, look sexy for us, satisfy our sexual needs, provide us with a hole to deposit our semens

like sorry hun but this is a man's world and you're just an npc who's living in it
We call you believers patients of the mental prison hospital. To cure them our women guardians slices diks of the believers and makes some ripped diksoup for other prisons to eat something.

Masteroframbos

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2019, 08:00:01 AM »
You probably think Rambo is real too, right?
He is not? Who will bring the christmas gifts for me this year?  :((

X- mas

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2019, 08:02:47 AM »
He is not? Who will bring the christmas gifts for me this year?  :((
Santa of course. At least he's real.

Masterofdikpiks

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2019, 08:05:42 AM »
forget gaokeji, he doesn't deserve you, i am an honourable gentleman, you can show me some love instead by sending some hot nudes

patiently waiting for you beautiful  -blush
Dikpiks pm:d. My dik was rated 7 times the best dik of the year at international old homos site  -dance

Masterofchristmas

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2019, 08:07:10 AM »
Santa of course. At least he's real.
Thank goddesses, you just saved my christmas!  -wetkiss

Masterofoverlapping

« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2019, 08:13:53 AM »
Do you understand the difference between genetic overlapping and being ...
That sounds so closy, come to lap, I promise to overlap you forever, I so overlap you, I overlap you till you cannot breath! I think I love overlapping, let's overlap right now  -heart

Masterofmyprince

« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2019, 08:27:19 AM »
omg, pls don't push me away like this masteroftruth, i am crying and very heartbroken right now reading your hurtful words

i just want to be your prince keeping you safe from all the evil rapists in the world   -shy
Finally, I was already getting bald for all this waiting

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2019, 03:00:09 PM »
Ly and Tran emperors came from Fujian so it doesnt make sense. Read Dai Viet Su Ki Toan Thu. Your claim is ridiculous.

Our ancestors were Chinese!  Our ancestors were Chinese!  I knew it!  The tears of joy rolling down on his cheek.

truekinhethnic

« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2019, 02:43:16 AM »
They didn't. They were called Trai people. And Trai was a term imposed on sinicized/assimilated Mon Khmer ethnics by the original Kinh. Trai & Kinh are Hanja words.

But Trai was not the only term used by the original Kinh to label other ethnics.
https://leminhkhai.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/6-the-bndc-series-le-lois-legitimacy-problem/

During the war against the Ming, Nguyễn Trãi once wrote a letter (on behalf of Lê Lợi) entitled “A Letter of Instructions to the Aboriginal Soldiers of Điêu Hào Citadel” (喻刁鴞城土官書 Dụ Điều Hào thành thổ quan thư) which makes it clear that “thổ quan” meant “aboriginal soldier.”

This document stated that,

“You are all Western Việt people [西越之人 Tây Việt chi nhân], people who wear caps and robes [衣冠之族 y quan chi tộc]. Suddenly because of the Hồ’s loss of virtue, the Ngô rebels came to lord over [the land]. Whether you fell into [employ] at the Northern barbarians’ court, or sought fame as a false official, the conditions were not of your making, so how could this be your true intent?”

From the way that Lê Lợi/Nguyễn Trãi described these people as “Western Việt people” who wore “caps and robes,” we can see that this was probably a group of somewhat “Sinicized” non-Việt peoples

_______________________________________ _________________________

Western Việt people here is just one of many ethnic labels. If you read more of Vienamese historical records, you can find more labels for centain group of peoples inhabiting certain provinces / areas in Vietnam.
holy shwit. in singapore they are hokkien people move away from china and don't care about all the other chinese anymore, they call mainland people with the slur ah tiong see themselves as different, i just told you only viet-muong of mon-khmer invade into tonkin, after we take the throne we don't care who is mon-khmer, they are different tribes so what's the big deal we called them trai?

truekinhethnic

« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2019, 02:58:14 AM »
The anti Chinese sentiments in Australia is self inflicted, fool. Do you not think your ethnic group's criminal activities, and scientific espionage have no consequemces? This evil is brought upon you by you and your fellow backstabbing Chinese.

The surname Nguyen was given to you by your lord. Your ancestors were Hoa that came to Vietnam by boats. You are Ba Tau.. You were taken in by the Nguyen lord and was resettled in Saigon. And your Hoa ancestors mixed themselves with the local natives, that is why you look Khmer.

Your clan name is Nguyen, but your backstabbing nature is still intact. Change it back to Ren, learn Mandarin, and get out of our sight. Stop appropriating Vietnamese identity. I rather face a real Chinese, than a backstabbing Hoa pretending to be Vietnamese. You are in the same class of that Sucky Sucky 5 dollar me love you long time whore Chinese actress. You both pretending to be Viet. You digusting Ba Tau.

hoa didn't mix that's why they called hoa, it's minh huong the one who assimilated mix and they the one who colonise saigon for you useless chickencroach tai, you call them ba tau? ungrateful tai like a pig

look here my assimilated tai friend, which one is a tai and which one is a mon-khmer, never forget your blood as the real backstabber 2 faced traitor race live amongst us want to see us die

Exiled

« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2019, 03:54:28 AM »
hoa didn't mix that's why they called hoa, it's minh huong the one who assimilated mix and they the one who colonise saigon for you useless chickeneecroach tai, you call them ba tau? ungrateful tai like a pig

look here my assimilated tai friend, which one is a tai and which one is a mon-khmer, never forget your blood as the real backstabber 2 faced traitor race live amongst us want to see us die

You are a Ba Tau and  your Clan name is Nguyen, isn't it apparent that your prodecessors were used to conquer Khmer land. You ousted yourself as a slave caste who served the Nguyen Lords in exchange for political refugee status. Your ancestors were not Ming loyalists. Just some coward that fled China and rather live amongst us so called Southern Barbarians.

Your kind is twice casted out. One from China, then again from Vietnam. Twice the loser. And you will be casted out of Australia soon. Which will make you thrice of a loser. Filthy backstabbing Ba Tau, no matter which corner of the earth you are in, noboddy wants you.

Exiled

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2019, 04:12:21 AM »
Diem and Pham, they are both fine gentlemen.  They fought for their country.  They may have different approach and method, but they served their people the best way they thought possible. With the limited education and knowledge that they .had access to. I have to quarrel against them.

Very good people. I have no problem with neither one of them, Hoa boy. But your sucky sucky 5 dollar Chinese whore pretending to be Vietnamese, appropriation our identity is repulsive. This is why your backstabbing kind where kicked out, you are not a political oppositions. So, you live amongst us, not the other way around. We are Vietnamese of various origins and poltical affiliation. But one thing we are not, a filthy backstabbing Ba Tau.

Masterofroaches

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2019, 04:23:45 AM »
chickeneecroach
noboddy wants you.
This is the recipe witch you are asking! Covering by chocolate, everything is wantable, hoas, nguyens, vietnoms, chinesesoms and ding dongs. Just eat more chocolate people and everyone looks yummycoach and everyone wants a one. Now go to chocolate bath together   -kissyface

Exiled

« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2019, 04:51:20 AM »
Oh no my sister. Not these filthy Ba Tau. If they live in Mexico, they will learn your language and history, just enough to outwardly show that they are harmless folks and are there for the right reason. But in his home at the family dinner table, he speaks only mandarin, which not even his lnative anguage because these filthy Ba Tau are usually of Yueh stocks. But he forces his family to speak Mandarin anyway. He will tell his children not to marry these spics, browns, and lazies. He will roost of how inferior the locals are.

You DO NOT want them. As a Vietnamese I see they do this backstabbing shenanigans all the time. They steal Vietnamese cuisine as sell it as Chinese. They go on the media and say shwit like " me so horny me luv you long time" while pretending to be Vietnamese. They commit crimes while pretending to be Vietnamese. Trust and believe, these are rat bastards that you do not want.  They taint your name and create a wedge in your community.

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2019, 07:46:36 AM »
They go on media and say "No....You will rewemmer mee! and my cun tree!! Forryeevaaah!"

Freedom

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2019, 12:29:18 PM »
You are free to troll till your heart's content, comrade. I honestly don't mind, and it doesn't bother me. Just a reminder, thought, that it goes both ways. And what you put into the world, you will get back. Putting out negativity into the world? That which you will receive. So is its opposites.

Other than that, enjoy your stay an hapy posting. :)

Masterofways

« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2019, 01:10:34 PM »
You are free to troll till your heart's content, comrade. I honestly don't mind, and it doesn't bother me. Just a reminder, thought, that it goes both ways. And what you put into the world, you will get back. Putting out negativity into the world? That which you will receive. So is its opposites.

Other than that, enjoy your stay an hapy posting. :)
But your theory means your posts are trolling too, you trolled and you got trolling back  -shrug
I can tell it is not working that way. Being nice does not mean people are nice back to you, when you give love, you are not loved back or the giver might not want it back and even sometimes when you hate you are not hated back. Increase missunderstandings when you are sharing kindness, love, hate or whatever.
Other than that do you want to taste some chocolate bugs? Absolutely delicious even legs are left inside teeth gaps.

Masterofchocolates

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2019, 01:23:33 PM »
If they live in Mexico

People in Mexico are angry because they put chili on their chocolates.
They supposed to look like this in chocolate heaven

But they look like this

Fortune

« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2019, 01:36:20 PM »
It works for me. When I burn more wood, I get more heat. When I put in more work, I've gotten more money.  When I showed love, I gotten it in return.

Maybe...you're...

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Germans classify Vietnamese as East Asian in their census. by
[Today at 07:53:18 AM]

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds