collapse

Author Topic: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?  (Read 4135 times)

Real Jai's Niece

Re: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2019, 10:26:03 PM »
Negro preaseee
I, the one & only almighty Tai One Niece, am thientew,
U GOT THAT, KID?  -shy

truekinhethnic

« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2019, 10:34:02 PM »
hey linskee, post some updated pic for us, i know you're looking sexi as ever

let's meet up in little saigon tommorow and i can take you out for fried chicken and watermelon

Lol

« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2019, 10:48:15 PM »

Slavery squish

« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2019, 11:14:41 PM »
think i'm your personal slave or something kid?
Yes, please  :D

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2019, 12:26:16 AM »
omg what a moron, mon-khmers are concentrated to the south, it doesnt matter if there's small isolated groups in nw area that's still relatively close to thanh nghe, you need to show mon-khmers in far away north and eastern area to prove tonkin is my people's homeland, oh wait they don't exist, mon-khmers only sparsely populate yunnan and western guangxi in the thousands, so what? you don't whn they migated there while tay and nung in vn is in the millions

tai REFUGEE ran away from china when rrd was already a stronghold with thriving civilsation how can they dominate this? us mon-khmers invaded rrd with FORCE, in laos it's mountainous and far away from khmer stronghold, thailand only happen when the khmer empire was collapsing and tai were established and settled in the area for a long time

kinh-tay-nung look the same to me, tell me more how viet don't have native tai origin

Mon Khmer speakers have been invaded, dominated and r-aped by Tai speakers in Thailand and Laos since the 10th century. Mon is a dying language. Somehow you say its the opposite in Vietnam when Vietnam is much closer to Tai speaking areas like Guangxi. Look at phenos, Muong Chut Tho looks are equally or more dominant in Northern Vietnam than Tai. Northern Viets (especially in urban centers like Ha Noi) are closer to Tay ethnic and Tai speaking population than Central and Southern Viets to Tay ethnic, which makes perfect sense. Central Vietnamese dont native Tai ancestry and both Central and Southern Vietnamese have higher frequency of B (B4 as the major lineage), which can be found more in Hmong populations. Nung and Tay ethnics could have started off as Muong polities but later got assimilated by Tai speaking ethnics R9F just like how Khmer women got butt loved by Tai speakers to form a nation called Thailand R9F + B5. Khmer mtDNA are B5 dominant. Khmer have many ethnics assimilated as well since they started off as an empire.

Also i dont know how that n=399 represent the average Kinh Vietnamese because when you add all Kinh individuals, it would total more than 399 individuals and if you add Saigon, Da Nang, Ha Noi and Hai Phong altogether then it would still be less than 399 so i dont know who are these 399 Kinh.

Although i do agree that Saigon Vietnamese are not proper Kinh since Saigon was an immigrant land, sparsely populated by native Khmers, only got annexed by Nguyen dynasty in less than 300 years ago. In southwest Vietnam you would find more Khmer influenced phenos and in Central Highlands you would find more Champa ethnics influenced phenos.

Edit: ok 399 Kinh are Hmong in Lao Cai + Kinh  in Ha Noi + Kinh in Cao Bang + Kinh in Hai Phong. I dont know why they included Hmong as Kinh though.

truekinhethnic

« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2019, 01:38:20 AM »
Mon Khmer have been invaded, dominated and r-aped by Tai speakers in Thailand and Laos after 10th century. Mon is a dying language. Somehow you say its the opposite in Vietnam when Vietnam is much closer to Tai speaking areas like Guangxi. Look at phenos, Muong Chut Tho looks are equally or more dominant in Northern Vietnam than Tai. Northern Viets (especially in urban centers like Ha Noi) are closer to Tay ethnic and Tai speaking population than Central and Southern Viets to Tay ethnic, which makes perfect sense. Central Vietnamese dont native Tai ancestry and both Central and Southern Vietnamese have higher frequency of B (B4 as the major lineage), which can be found more in Hmong populations. Nung and Tay ethnics could have started off as Muong polities but later got assimilated by Tai speaking ethnics R9F just like how Khmer women got butt loved by Tai speakers to form a nation called Thailand R9F + B5. Khmer mtDNA are B5 dominant. Khmer have many ethnics assimilated as well since they started off as an empire.

Also i dont know how that n=399 represent the average Kinh Vietnamese because when you add all Kinh individuals, it would total more than 399 individuals and if you add Saigon, Da Nang, Ha Noi and Hai Phong altogether then it would still be less than 399 so i dont know who are these 399 Kinh.
can you understand the difference between being a REFUGEE running away from china and an organised martial invasion?
tai migration was just a flight for safety to anywhere they can find, if they go to tonkin can you see that rrd delta is already an established STRONGHOLD? how they can take over? now look where laos and thailand is comapred to ANGKOR which is heart of khmer empire, they are far away from there have time to settle and build up their society then conquer mon-khmers, of course it make perfect sense tai and northern viet are similar because they're same root, you don't even know which marker belong to who when the genetic profile all look the same between tay-nung-kinh so i don't know what you're talking about r9f
look here tai kid ALL GENETIC show tai and kinh the same

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2019, 01:44:53 AM »
of course it make perfect sense tai and northern viet are similar because they're same root, you don't even know which marker belong to who when the genetic profile all look the same between tay-nung-kinh so i don't know what you're talking about r9f
look here tai kid ALL GENETIC show tai and kinh the same

The study used samples from Saigon Vietnamese though. Saigon Vietnamese have the least Muong Vietic ancestry reflected by the lowest frequency of M haplogroup in comparision to other Kinh, Tay, Nung populations. Northern Viet have more Muong Chut Tho ancestry. That autosomal study is funded by China who drew up 9 dash lines in their own map, which means it contains political agenda. Vietnamese mtDNA study you cited were done by independent Western scientists

truekinhethnic

« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2019, 01:50:40 AM »

am i really? or is it the other way? isn't it funny how our relationship perfectly mirror that of our people's history? i am from the vietic masterrace ruled over you stinky tais, before we even knew of this whole vietic-tai thing it was ingrained into your dna that you would see me as your superior, a cool inspirational gentleman to be imititated. i am the BOSS to which you were the follower

truekinhethnic

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »
The study used samples from Saigon Vietnamese though. Saigon Vietnamese have the least Muong Vietic ancestry reflected by the lowest frequency of M haplogroup in comparision to other Kinh, Tay, Nung populations. Northern Viet have more Muong Chut Tho ancestry. That autosomal study is funded by China who drew up 9 dash lines in their own map, which means it contains political agenda. Vietnamese mtDNA study you cited were done by independent Western scientists
tai have the same propotion of m carriers as kinh, where are you getting it's a muong marker? wtf? the point is you enslaved tai kid the profile of southern kinh overlap with chinese TAI when it shouldn't happen at all, what's the point of faking this when tai aren't han people, who cares if they and kinh related

truekinhethnic

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2019, 02:07:26 AM »
Yes, please  :D
when can we meet? i want to be your sexual slave in dungeon where you can have your way with me and abuse my peanuts

Lol

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2019, 03:48:46 AM »
am i really? or is it the other way? isn't it funny how our relationship perfectly mirror that of our people's history? i am from the vietic masterrace ruled over you stinky tais, before we even knew of this whole vietic-tai thing it was ingrained into your dna that you would see me as your superior, a cool inspirational gentleman to be imititated. i am the BOSS to which you were the follower

Hey stupid Tai kid, I was merely mocking you.You are the subject of mockery and ridicule since the dawn of the internet. Look at your history, and reflext honestly. No matter where you go, people always made fun of you. Why? Because you made yourself an object of mockery.

Didn't you say:
because they're same root, you don't even know which marker belong to who when the genetic profile all look the same between tay-nung-kinh

If you don't know which belong to whom, then how did you come up with the idiot conclusion?  Hmmm?

And do you know what mtDNA  is?

In sexual reproduction, mitochondria are normally inherited exclusively from the mother; the mitochondria in mammalian sperm are usually destroyed by the egg cell after fertilization. ... The fact that mitochondrial DNA is maternally inherited enables genealogical researchers to trace maternal lineage far back in time.

Do you know what that mean? If a Viet man mate with a black woman, his mtDNA is destroyed during the fertilization process. And the mother mtDNA is passes on. So you still can be Vietnamese even if mtDNA testing shows that you're black. Why? Because it was a test for the mother's lineage, not the father. You got that?  So these whole time, you are uttering  and festering about nothing.

AHAHAHA THIS IS why I am a Viet gentleman and you're just a virgin cuck desperate nerd burger boy looking for sex on forums.

Goddes of dungeon

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2019, 11:28:16 AM »
when can we meet? i want to be your slave in dungeon where you can have your way with me.
Fixed.
Call when your eternal work permit is accepted  monkeyyeah

Goddess of Gaden

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2019, 11:30:45 AM »
  archaic humanyeah
Gaden you must update your emoticons non-rasistic, they are not working.

Lol

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2019, 11:33:10 AM »
Btw stop telling people we loved the Tai. Dai Viet gentlemen were not rapist, you Ba Tau filth. We assimilated them through intermarriage and introducing them to our delicious Vietic cuisine. YOU GOT THAT, KID? If we loved them, you think they would be so kind and loyal to us? Hmmm?  You filthy Chinese are the one that loved them, that is the reason why they fled south in the first place.

Stop making up lies. Okay? Gosh, stupid ass Ba Tau.

Lol

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2019, 11:41:46 AM »
This stupid Ba Tau cuck keeps telling people we r4ped the Tai. No we didn't you idiot. It was you filthy Chinese who r4ped them. The reason to why they fled south, we took them in like orphanages and made them our own. Because Viet are noble kind hearted people. Like how we took in you filthy Ba Tau when you escaped those Mongol and Manchu rapists. YOU GOT THAT, KID?

You Bau Tau filth, stop spreading lies under our name. Gosh, that stupid sucky sucky 5 dollar whore is also a Ba Tau pretending to be Vietnamese. It didn't work, because the whole world still see her as Chinese. Gosh, dumb Ba Tau AHAHAHA

truekinhethnic

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2019, 09:40:15 PM »
Hey stupid Tai kid, I was merely mocking you.You are the subject of mockery and ridicule since the dawn of the internet. Look at your history, and reflext honestly. No matter where you go, people always made fun of you. Why? Because you made yourself an object of mockery.

Didn't you say:
If you don't know which belong to whom, then how did you come up with the idiot conclusion?  Hmmm?

And do you know what mtDNA  is?

Do you know what that mean? If a Viet man mate with a black woman, his mtDNA is destroyed during the fertilization process. And the mother mtDNA is passes on. So you still can be Vietnamese even if mtDNA testing shows that you're black. Why? Because it was a test for the mother's lineage, not the father. You got that?  So these whole time, you are uttering  and festering about nothing.

AHAHAHA THIS IS why I am a Viet gentleman and you're just a virgin cuck desperate nerd burger boy looking for sex on forums.
ept
ok thank you professor exiled, i said no marker can signify ethnic which is true unlike what this dr rude boy said m belong to mon-khmers, all the haplogroups occur before ethnic formed but when they did form you will have a certain unique "frequency" of markers, it's the proportion which matter and they're all almost the same
you got that dumb ENSLAVED tai kid?

truekinhethnic

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2019, 09:43:13 PM »
This stupid Ba Tau cuck keeps telling people we r4ped the Tai. No we didn't you idiot. It was you filthy Chinese who r4ped them. The reason to why they fled south, we took them in like orphanages and made them our own. Because Viet are noble kind hearted people. Like how we took in you filthy Ba Tau when you escaped those Mongol and Manchu rapists. YOU GOT THAT, KID?

You Bau Tau filth, stop spreading lies under our name. Gosh, that stupid sucky sucky 5 dollar whore is also a Ba Tau pretending to be Vietnamese. It didn't work, because the whole world still see her as Chinese. Gosh, dumb Ba Tau AHAHAHA
who's we you dumb tai slave? how many times i told you you are a fuccing tai, don't EVER associate yourself with my elite ruling class vietic race again you
P. O. S

Lol

« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2019, 09:54:58 PM »
Yeah, whatever , Bud. Elite race my arse. You are just some pathetic Incel ba tau virginTOW idiot. The same meme as Eliot Rodger. And you have this obsession with love like your Mongolian ancestor.

Go seek a psycho therapist and get help. You got that?

truekinhethnic

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2019, 10:23:06 PM »
Yeah, whatever , Bud. Elite race my arse. You are just some pathetic Incel ba tau virginTOW idiot. The same meme as Eliot Rodger. And you have this obsession with love like your Mongolian ancestor.

Go seek a psycho therapist and get help. You got that?
lol this dumb tai SLAVE came in hot now quickly bow down to me, look here dumb tai kid next time think you can step up to me remember you are a fuccing slave race don't have the iq to match me,  "elliot rodger" i'm not a pathetic slave dna like you take whites name like a pet, understand kid? this is difference between me and you in blood and race

Lol

« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2019, 10:26:02 PM »

This is you right here. He's a Ba Tau mongrel too. You have the same psychological makeup as you. He's your focking twin.

Get help ASAP, YOU GOT THAT? You are a liability. A nuisance.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Who says philosophy doesn’t pay? by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:34:57 AM]

Why are aircraft carriers getting better by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:22:38 AM]

If Philippines was Monticello by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:20:03 AM]

Was Thomas Jefferson partly black himself? by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:17:46 AM]

Women tell: Kindness for Europeans, religion and politics for Americans by Unicorn
[Today at 03:02:08 AM]

Body positive people by Multidimensional
[Yesterday at 09:00:26 PM]

Acceptance: The Key to a Happy Marriage by Chill bruhh
[Yesterday at 08:51:56 PM]

Cool Patios by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 08:22:53 PM]

Return of the rainbow by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:46:53 PM]

Mom gave birth to multiple babies without an amniotic sac by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:35:49 PM]

GAAAAAADEEEEEEN <3 <3 <3 by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:32:42 PM]

What Austronesians look like by All fixed
[Yesterday at 12:04:11 PM]

Standardisation of agriculture production benefits everyone: official by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:04:25 AM]

Chinese boxer challenges heavyweights by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 08:08:07 AM]

Sikhapore no more no. 1 in pizza by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 04:05:47 AM]

Austronesian testers tried taking Sun Yang's Austroasiatic blood samples away by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 04:02:42 AM]

Health ministry proposes e-cigarette and shisha ban by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:00:25 AM]

Austroasiatics for China, discuss Austronesian tactics against their motherland by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 03:59:54 AM]

Biosphere 2 tests human endurance for long space mission by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 02:01:40 AM]

Asian culture tabus - Deaths of stars by Condolences
[December 03, 2019, 10:53:50 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds