collapse

Author Topic: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?  (Read 4134 times)

Online Gāokējì

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ageZStLec
Re: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?
« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2019, 08:31:23 PM »
HOHOHO yes! my focus is back, time to give hard biting facts to piss him off again.

I'm reading all the fun trollish comments people like Thientu, Mimosa, Mista, PV and etc. are having while using anonymous log-in maybe i'll join. 

:D
No mystery to "made in China 2025", we are just destined to be top, that's how strong we are

Thigh One Knee

« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
OHOHOHO looky here this Thigh One Knee is getting all wet and giddy now that his lover boy is back. Getcha popcorn ready bc he's about to put on a show, but srsly I'm not comfortable with this gay love fest, YOU HEAR ME?
GOSH

HOHOHO yes! my focus is back, time to give hard biting facts to piss him off again.

Online Gāokējì

« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2019, 09:25:39 PM »
OHOHOHO looky here this Thigh One Knee is getting all wet and giddy now that his lover boy is back. Getcha popcorn ready bc he's about to put on a show, but srsly I'm not comfortable with this gay love fest, YOU HEAR ME?
GOSH

OH HO HO HO!  YES YES YES YES 

THIS IS YOU

No mystery to "made in China 2025", we are just destined to be top, that's how strong we are

Spitting Sumpit

« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2019, 10:54:33 PM »
JUST LOL @ this kid got triggered so hard he lost his senses (not that he has much to begin with but whatevs) he shamelessly called me a Filipino when I'm not even one(not that there's anything wrong with being one)  HAHAHAHA what total M.OR.AN

GOSH
Thank you  :)

OH HO HO HO!  YES YES YES YES 

THIS IS YOU

mamiso

« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2019, 11:15:09 PM »
I'm telling you, this particular boy showed off his gold rolex watch when he was allegedly sharing his fruit lair just. Cumm also fills up automatically his - my twin too he is.

Online Gāokējì

« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2019, 11:52:45 PM »
^OH HO HO HO DAMN NIGGA SURE YOU ARENT FILIPINO,  ;).  NOTHING WRONG BEING ONE  ;).  OH, I GET IT, SURE  ;).

mamiso

« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2019, 12:01:23 AM »
I'm OJ's twin listen, but I'm from frozen ground up north.  :p

Online Gāokējì

« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2019, 12:09:00 AM »
LOOK AT THIS TRIGGERED NIGGER FROM THE NORTH.   ;)  MUST BE BURHURRRHURRRHURRRRHURRRRR DURDURDURDUR HURRRFFUFU FR RRO ROOOZZEEN FOR YOU.   ;)

mamiso

« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2019, 12:15:10 AM »
To tell you I'm sorry, but you suck in guesses.  :p Genetic test I took and my Mtdna H - With Mtdna H any Asian?

Online Gāokējì

« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2019, 12:19:56 AM »
Damn, mtdna h is the shwittest.....so...uh....yea nice to know

mamiso

« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2019, 12:24:04 AM »
h means hoe - you know, women from our country consider camel jockeys as hoes.  -shrug

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2019, 08:22:23 AM »
tai are the natives you idiot kid, what you mean they came there?
you let chinese live in vn? no it was us vietic let them live in vn but the true face of your evil disgusting backstabber tai race killed beautiful innocent chinese out of jealously
Tai were not natives at least in southern part of Red River Delta. Man Bac samples from Ninh Binh southern part of Red River Delta show that the natives of the southern part of Red River Delta 4000 years ago were autosomally closer to modern day Cambodians - Austroasiatic speakers. Mon Khmer speakers (or proto Mon Khmer speakers) had always been the natives at least in southern part of Red River Delta.

Joy of join

« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2019, 02:31:59 AM »
maybe i'll join. 

:D
Old homo is ready for you to join    -thumbsup

Witchy

« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2019, 02:34:01 AM »
h means hoe - you know, women from our country consider camel jockeys as hoes.  -shrug
Mine is W, W means Witch  -wetkiss

Polar bears

« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2019, 04:17:20 AM »
I'm telling you, this particular boy showed off his gold rolex watch when he was allegedly sharing his fruit lair just. Cumm also fills up automatically his - my twin too he is.
Materialistic people fits well for each other. They view the world by other peoples point of view and build their value and appreciation by buying things. They don't see themselves by their own view of point but they see their own self by their neighbours eyes and societys eyes and so on. They did not created their own personality but they bought their personality by following the societys norms.
Materialistic and non-materialistic people don't fit together because materialistic person sees the world throught this human build up fake valuating system and non-materialistic person sees people in totally different view of point. So their views never meet, they are like from different Planets and they don't understand each other.
Gold means so different things for different people. It can be something which gained a lot of believings by people like status or it can be a mark of uncaring personality which does not think people who are dying in mines, ecological catastrophy, slavery, human trafficking, etc. Also how much money people are spending for status symbols when they could save the polar bears or some other species instead.
But you have to take a partner which is similar with you and if that rolex gives you a hug when you are sad then marry that rolex. But there is a lot of women trapped in unhappy marriages with abusive rich men so at least choose someone nice   :)

OJ_mamiso

« Reply #235 on: November 28, 2019, 05:27:21 AM »
Materialistic people fits well for each other. They view the world by other peoples point of view and build their value and appreciation by buying things. They don't see themselves by their own view of point but they see their own self by their neighbours eyes and societys eyes and so on. They did not created their own personality but they bought their personality by following the societys norms.
Materialistic and non-materialistic people don't fit together because materialistic person sees the world throught this human build up fake valuating system and non-materialistic person sees people in totally different view of point. So their views never meet, they are like from different Planets and they don't understand each other.
Gold means so different things for different people. It can be something which gained a lot of believings by people like status or it can be a mark of uncaring personality which does not think people who are dying in mines, ecological catastrophy, slavery, human trafficking, etc. Also how much money people are spending for status symbols when they could save the polar bears or some other species instead.
But you have to take a partner which is similar with you and if that rolex gives you a hug when you are sad then marry that rolex. But there is a lot of women trapped in unhappy marriages with abusive rich men so at least choose someone nice   :)
Mamiso probably meant that OJ was very sensitive about projecting shiny stuff, sort of like a peachicken except that peachickens are naturally adorned.
Speaking of watches, there are many many more expensive watches than gold rolex - patek phillipe is one example.
When you're comfortable in your own skin you don't have to impress others. Bill Gates never go out of his way to show off his wealth, because well, he is wealthy. Meanwhile people who are not really wealthy is more likely to 'suggest' that they are wealthy by sneakily wearing something that they think is 'expensive' to make others think that they are.  ;)

GOSH

OJ_mamiso

« Reply #236 on: November 28, 2019, 05:28:57 AM »
^^ Come on Gaden, we can't even post a proper name of the bird 'pea-chicken'?

GOSH

truekihethnic

« Reply #237 on: November 28, 2019, 06:23:40 AM »
Also fakekinhethnic pls read history. It was not a 1000 years of peaceful Chinese domination. There were revolts, rebellions, self ruling periods through out those 1000 years.
there was revolt from trung sisters then what? N. O. T. H. I. N. G happen for 500 years until a CHINESE revolted, you pathetic tai already accepted enslavement at that point, don't make up lie think you can tricked me slave tai kid

Peevish

« Reply #238 on: November 28, 2019, 06:28:35 AM »
don't make up lie think you can tricked me slave

And I was already so close to have my own slave   -temper

truekihethnic

« Reply #239 on: November 28, 2019, 06:39:03 AM »
Tai were not natives at least in southern part of Red River Delta. Man Bac samples from Ninh Binh southern part of Red River Delta show that the natives of the southern part of Red River Delta 4000 years ago were autosomally closer to modern day Cambodians - Austroasiatic speakers. Mon Khmer speakers (or proto Mon Khmer speakers) had always been the natives at least in southern part of Red River Delta.

which part of your post invalidates mon-khmers existing SOUTH of rrd society?
man bac (affinity to mon-khmers) = 4000y ago
nui nap (affinity to tai and kinh)= 2000y ago

why man bac show no relation to kinh? can you use your brain or what? it mean tai nui nap people came and push mon-khmers out further south and wow look what a coincidence vietic homeland is in nghe tinh around 2000 years ago

read here kid
Mán Bạc also lacks direct evidence for rice cultivation
so we know mon'khmer got no idea how to grow rice but rrd society is famous for rice production centre which mean mon-khmers cannot be native of that civilisation

In particular, he notes that many words in Vietnamese dealing with wet rice agriculture all come from Tày Thái. For instance, both share a common word for rice = gạo/khẩu [BT, khảu], and they also make the same distinction between two main types of rice: glutinous rice, gạo nếp = khẩu dếp (Tày)/khẩu niêu (Thái) [BT, khảu ón], and regular white rice, gạo tẻ = khẩu te (Tày)/khẩu xẻ (Thái) [BT, khảo sẻ].44 In order to grow wet rice, one needs to be able to control the necessary water. Phạm Đức Dương fi nds that Việt Mường words pertaining to this topic, such as mương phai (“irrigation canal”) [BT, mương = irrigation ditch, phai = dam] and guồng (“waterwheel”) [BT, cuống], come from Tày Thái . Based on this information, he argues that the Việt Mường must have learned about wet rice agriculture and water control from the Tày Thái.

omg lol thank you dr rude boy show me this, you give even more evidence to vietic invasion theory eveything match up perfectly but let me say i told you already i'm not your personal slave tai slave kid, don't make me come here educate you again

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Who says philosophy doesn’t pay? by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:34:57 AM]

Why are aircraft carriers getting better by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:22:38 AM]

If Philippines was Monticello by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:20:03 AM]

Was Thomas Jefferson partly black himself? by Cheesy Olive
[Today at 08:17:46 AM]

Women tell: Kindness for Europeans, religion and politics for Americans by Unicorn
[Today at 03:02:08 AM]

Body positive people by Multidimensional
[Yesterday at 09:00:26 PM]

Acceptance: The Key to a Happy Marriage by Chill bruhh
[Yesterday at 08:51:56 PM]

Cool Patios by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 08:22:53 PM]

Return of the rainbow by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:46:53 PM]

Mom gave birth to multiple babies without an amniotic sac by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:35:49 PM]

GAAAAAADEEEEEEN <3 <3 <3 by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:32:42 PM]

What Austronesians look like by All fixed
[Yesterday at 12:04:11 PM]

Standardisation of agriculture production benefits everyone: official by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:04:25 AM]

Chinese boxer challenges heavyweights by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 08:08:07 AM]

Sikhapore no more no. 1 in pizza by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 04:05:47 AM]

Austronesian testers tried taking Sun Yang's Austroasiatic blood samples away by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 04:02:42 AM]

Health ministry proposes e-cigarette and shisha ban by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:00:25 AM]

Austroasiatics for China, discuss Austronesian tactics against their motherland by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 03:59:54 AM]

Biosphere 2 tests human endurance for long space mission by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 02:01:40 AM]

Asian culture tabus - Deaths of stars by Condolences
[December 03, 2019, 10:53:50 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds