collapse

Author Topic: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?  (Read 12774 times)

Dr. Phil PHD

Re: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2019, 11:29:08 AM »
Yes, taxes gives a possibility to women and men to be independed that way. Independency in this case means they don't have to take a spouse to get food and apartment and they don't have to be victims of human trafficking etc. That you have your full quorum to choose how you build up your life without society, your family or spouse are telling you what to do. Nobody is blackmailing or using you but you are independent.

W T F? You are astonishingly ignorant and delusional. Hmm okay. Let me, a PhD professional teach you about taxes. Hmm okay? Taxes is when Mechanic Joe down the block, has the government pointed a gun at him, took 30% of his money, and when he goes shopping another 10% of his sale taxes money....They took 40 plus percentage his money, and then pay themselves a commission. Finally, they then give you some crumbs to live off. Obama and Bernie Sanders are parasites, owning multimillion dollar manson through tax commission. They give you crumbs by extorting others for money, they didn't help you with their own money.

Secondly, you are not Independent. You are depedent. Because your government daddy is depedened on the blood, sweat, and labor of the working class. You are parasitic, like tapeworms leeching on another sentient being.

We are going to make you indepedent as of today. Hmm kay. You will attend blow-job boot camps. And then you are off to culinary school. You will become a sweet supportive house wife, and earn your place within society. Hmm kay? Because you are a giant tapeworm.

After this program, you will earn your keep. I love people. I have helped thousands on my show. You are going to get the help you need today.

Stay tune. We will come back after the commercial break. Child, you will be saved.

Dr. Phil PHD

« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2019, 12:15:06 PM »
Okay, guys and gals. We're back.  Hmmkay? Today's show is about sucessful relationships, nulcear family, and happiness.

I will send each and everyone of you in the audience, my best selling book:

I want to discuss, in one particular Chapter. On how to keep your man. For the ladies in the audience. Hmmkay? It is related to today's guess. She cant seem to keep her man. So we are going to help her keep her man. Hmmkay?

First of all, darling. You must keep your mouth shut hmmkay. Your man doesn't want to hear about the patriarchy, oppression, and r4pe. Hmmkay?  Those topic are Boner killers, and ultimately relationship ender. Hmmkay? Ruin his boner is ruin the relationships. Hmmkay? Like when a man ruin his financial future, he is ruin the marriage. Hmmkay? Instead use your mouth to stimulate pleasure viva sweet words of support, and  blow-job. So I suggest you pay attention in our BJ boot camp. You will learn from the experts, including Jenna Jameson, five times adult award winning actress.

Keep his stomach full and his balls empty. So we are also sending you to culinary school. You will learn how to cook, today.

By the end of this program. You will have a sucessful, happy, nulcear family. You will keep your man. Your children with have both father and mother. And they will grow up to be happy and sucessful.

You're welcome. I am Dr.Phil and remember...Love Smart. I've help thousands on my show. I know WTF iam talking about. Hmmkay. 

Smart women

« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2019, 12:45:46 PM »

You poor thing. Lol, the scandalous person who cannot even hold a sophisticated tv-show without charges. No woman wants to keep a man like that  :) Women today are so smart that they live with a man who fully accepts them as they are but it does not mean other peoples good traits could not be appreciated. Maybe you will grow up some day or maybe you don't. If you don't that might mean your mother choosed just that kind of travesty of a man which you recommend to keep. We are wiser than your mother  ;)

Character counts

« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2019, 01:06:12 PM »
Like when a man ruin his financial future, he is ruin the marriage. Hmmkay?

Don't marry a hooker  ;)

Han Solo

« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2019, 01:23:16 PM »
You will learn from the experts, including Jenna Jameson, five times adult award winning actress.

Sabrina Banks, please  :D

Manchu Bolo

« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »
Sabrina Banks, please  :D

Hmmm k??! W T F you're either a big IDIOT or a dopey M.O.R.A.N. but my bet is you're both  : -worried

Please stretch out and enlarge those slitty eyes of yours so you can see that Sabrina Whatevs is barely passable as average looking.  On top of that, she's as flat as an ironing board and the earth.  Even my goosebumps show more curvatures than her boobs and tits.

With that said, Kayla Kayden please  -shy
caush

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #306 on: January 23, 2020, 12:10:57 AM »
"1000 years of Chinese occupation" is a term for speculated history about pre 10th century Northern Vietnam based upon archaeological findings, DVSKTT and a few Chinese historical records. If China had ruled over Northern Vietnam for more than 1000 years, there should be 1000 years worth of written records about Northern Vietnam. DVSKTT was written in the 15th century based upon Tran dynasty historical records in the 13th century. Chinese historical records that made references about what was geographically Northern Vietnam were written in 4-5th century and contain little information about Northern Vietnam. You can see what was happening in Northern Vietnam during 20 years of Ming occupation from Chinese historical records but for a supposed millennium of Chinese rule, you dont know much about what was happening in Northern Vietnam. Im not saying that all written records should be able to be fully preserved after thousands of years due to destruction of wars and poor maintenance but there should be an abbundance of written records about Northern Vietnam if China had ruled over Northern Vietnam for a millennium. Just imagine how much contents of a millennium worth of written records would be.

Offline Rude Boy

• Cờ lờ mờ vờ, cờ lờ vờ
    • Austroasiatic Phenotypes
« Reply #307 on: April 01, 2020, 03:35:15 PM »
typical evil heartless tai race taunted us about such a cruel time in our history, we did not necessarily flee 2000y ago but anywhere between 4000 - 2000y ago, no it couldn't mean they were all over rrd region because i just showed you my man bac ancestors got NO IDEA how to grown rice mean their population will be low and they don't spread more inland, this is confirm by you tai nui nap and kinh showed no realtion to man bac despite some assimilations, ok so they found some evidence of a proto vietic presence in the SOUTHERN outer reach region of rrd, what's the big deal? where is the same skeleton north of hanoi?
From Ninh Binh to Ha Noi is less than 100 km. How much far north from Hanoi you want it to be? You make it sound like there is clear genetics distance between native ethnics if they live just 100 to 200 km far way from each other. However there could be an clear genetic distance between 2 ethnics living within 200 km away from each other if one is native and the other is a migrant.

But i find the timing (or the location) of that those Nui Nap samples to be suspicious. How does Vietnamese gene pool stay relatively contact for up to 2000 years after having displaced/assimilated Man Bac folks? In the span of those 2000 years, there was Nanzhao attack that depopulated the inhabitants of Northern Vietnam. Also genepool of ethnics that inhabited Central and Southern Vietnam didn't stay the same for 2000 years (Chams in Central Vietnam started to get conquered and assimilated since the 15th century and Khmer natives in Southern Vietnam got pushed out around 19th century) but ethnics in Northern Vietnam somehow manage to have their gene pool somewhat intact? And what makes the study more suspicious is that the big genetic shift in Northern Vietnam is supposed to have happened 2000 years ago, which coincided with Han empire southward expansion. And after this big genetic shift caused by Han empire southward expasion, the genepool stays relatively the same for more than 2000 years, which i find it hard to believe.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

Keep up immunisation rate to prevent diphtheria outbreaks: expert by convoy
[Today at 04:43:45 AM]

Pajama fashion in Vietnam will always be popular by Guess
[Yesterday at 09:30:14 PM]

Do you eat the ginger in chao long? by Guess
[Yesterday at 09:26:23 PM]

Anbody here want to see shazou's sex video? should I report him to the police? by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 06:57:47 PM]

Stocks & Trades by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 06:44:33 PM]

State audit on the right track to realise Moscow Declaration by convoy
[Yesterday at 04:10:14 PM]

Did my tam use her nephew? by gaden
[Yesterday at 11:58:09 AM]

Most complete footage of Bac Ky 1954 migration into South Vietnam by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:45:47 AM]

Thuý Huyền by gaden
[Yesterday at 10:06:55 AM]

Tuition fees to be waived in staggered process: education ministry by convoy
[Yesterday at 10:05:13 AM]

The Lý–Song War by Assimilated
[July 06, 2020, 11:03:02 PM]

Do you believe this? by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 09:12:58 PM]

Should fat girls be banned from wearing yoga pants? by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 09:12:10 PM]

This 2020 summer marks the end of China´s economic dominance by
[July 06, 2020, 08:46:48 PM]

Don´t ever trust Republic of China (Taiwan) Chinese...ever! by
[July 06, 2020, 08:26:41 PM]

I'm sick and tired of these rodents by
[July 06, 2020, 08:20:05 PM]

Giving away free food is extremely popular now wtf by Deport the Chinese( USA! USA!)
[July 06, 2020, 08:00:42 PM]

What up with Vietnamese Vegan restaurants popping up everywhere? by
[July 06, 2020, 07:42:59 PM]

this genre has such a grasp on Vietnamese culture by
[July 06, 2020, 12:52:19 PM]

My grandfather wants to move graves of parents from Vietnam to Texas by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 11:34:36 AM]

The guy or the girl by Guess
[July 06, 2020, 10:56:56 AM]

Láng Hòa Lạc High Tech Park will become tech centre for Việt Nam by convoy
[July 06, 2020, 04:24:40 AM]

This could be vietnamese by Guess
[July 04, 2020, 05:56:36 PM]

Which is better by Guess
[July 04, 2020, 05:19:29 PM]

Another pro vs homegrown by Guess
[July 04, 2020, 05:13:22 PM]

Lol Cambodia and Philippines are having a meme war now, much lulz. by gaden
[July 04, 2020, 02:18:16 PM]

Min singin vpop by gaden
[July 04, 2020, 02:13:14 PM]

Oh no! My sister stole Chinese technology by gaden
[July 04, 2020, 01:24:27 PM]

HK Joshua Wong is a pusssy lol, abandons his stand + dissolves political party by Deport the Chinese( USA! USA!)
[July 04, 2020, 09:30:55 AM]

Philippines is world´s biggest buyer of rice...turned to VN for help by Deport the Chinese( USA! USA!)
[July 04, 2020, 09:29:39 AM]

* News Feeds