collapse

Author Topic: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?  (Read 4185 times)

Dr. Phil PHD

Re: Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation?
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2019, 11:29:08 AM »
Yes, taxes gives a possibility to women and men to be independed that way. Independency in this case means they don't have to take a spouse to get food and apartment and they don't have to be victims of human trafficking etc. That you have your full quorum to choose how you build up your life without society, your family or spouse are telling you what to do. Nobody is blackmailing or using you but you are independent.

W T F? You are astonishingly ignorant and delusional. Hmm okay. Let me, a PhD professional teach you about taxes. Hmm okay? Taxes is when Mechanic Joe down the block, has the government pointed a gun at him, took 30% of his money, and when he goes shopping another 10% of his sale taxes money....They took 40 plus percentage his money, and then pay themselves a commission. Finally, they then give you some crumbs to live off. Obama and Bernie Sanders are parasites, owning multimillion dollar manson through tax commission. They give you crumbs by extorting others for money, they didn't help you with their own money.

Secondly, you are not Independent. You are depedent. Because your government daddy is depedened on the blood, sweat, and labor of the working class. You are parasitic, like tapeworms leeching on another sentient being.

We are going to make you indepedent as of today. Hmm kay. You will attend blow-job boot camps. And then you are off to culinary school. You will become a sweet supportive house wife, and earn your place within society. Hmm kay? Because you are a giant tapeworm.

After this program, you will earn your keep. I love people. I have helped thousands on my show. You are going to get the help you need today.

Stay tune. We will come back after the commercial break. Child, you will be saved.

Dr. Phil PHD

« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2019, 12:15:06 PM »
Okay, guys and gals. We're back.  Hmmkay? Today's show is about sucessful relationships, nulcear family, and happiness.

I will send each and everyone of you in the audience, my best selling book:

I want to discuss, in one particular Chapter. On how to keep your man. For the ladies in the audience. Hmmkay? It is related to today's guess. She cant seem to keep her man. So we are going to help her keep her man. Hmmkay?

First of all, darling. You must keep your mouth shut hmmkay. Your man doesn't want to hear about the patriarchy, oppression, and r4pe. Hmmkay?  Those topic are Boner killers, and ultimately relationship ender. Hmmkay? Ruin his boner is ruin the relationships. Hmmkay? Like when a man ruin his financial future, he is ruin the marriage. Hmmkay? Instead use your mouth to stimulate pleasure viva sweet words of support, and  blow-job. So I suggest you pay attention in our BJ boot camp. You will learn from the experts, including Jenna Jameson, five times adult award winning actress.

Keep his stomach full and his balls empty. So we are also sending you to culinary school. You will learn how to cook, today.

By the end of this program. You will have a sucessful, happy, nulcear family. You will keep your man. Your children with have both father and mother. And they will grow up to be happy and sucessful.

You're welcome. I am Dr.Phil and remember...Love Smart. I've help thousands on my show. I know WTF iam talking about. Hmmkay. 

Smart women

« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2019, 12:45:46 PM »

You poor thing. Lol, the scandalous person who cannot even hold a sophisticated tv-show without charges. No woman wants to keep a man like that  :) Women today are so smart that they live with a man who fully accepts them as they are but it does not mean other peoples good traits could not be appreciated. Maybe you will grow up some day or maybe you don't. If you don't that might mean your mother choosed just that kind of travesty of a man which you recommend to keep. We are wiser than your mother  ;)

Character counts

« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2019, 01:06:12 PM »
Like when a man ruin his financial future, he is ruin the marriage. Hmmkay?

Don't marry a hooker  ;)

Han Solo

« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2019, 01:23:16 PM »
You will learn from the experts, including Jenna Jameson, five times adult award winning actress.

Sabrina Banks, please  :D

Manchu Bolo

« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »
Sabrina Banks, please  :D

Hmmm k??! W T F you're either a big IDIOT or a dopey M.O.R.A.N. but my bet is you're both  : -worried

Please stretch out and enlarge those slitty eyes of yours so you can see that Sabrina Whatevs is barely passable as average looking.  On top of that, she's as flat as an ironing board and the earth.  Even my goosebumps show more curvatures than her boobs and tits.

With that said, Kayla Kayden please  -shy
caush

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

I am not a plant dude! by CoconutXO
[Today at 12:31:32 AM]

Vung Tau has biggest Jesus in Southeast Asia by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 08:45:25 PM]

SEA Games 2019 by Past Seagames
[Yesterday at 08:41:48 PM]

Chinese boxer challenges heavyweights by Olive Juice
[Yesterday at 08:17:42 PM]

Return of the rainbow by CoconutXO
[Yesterday at 07:00:05 PM]

Why are aircraft carriers getting better by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 06:23:22 PM]

If Philippines was Monticello by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 06:18:10 PM]

Vietnamese go back to Chinese level performance by
[Yesterday at 06:01:48 PM]

Was Thomas Jefferson partly black himself? by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:59:48 PM]

Cool Patios by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:02:07 PM]

Body positive people by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:48:28 PM]

Who says philosophy doesn’t pay? by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:37:24 PM]

Instrumental music by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:20:17 PM]

Women tell: Kindness for Europeans, religion and politics for Americans by Unicorn
[Yesterday at 03:02:08 AM]

Acceptance: The Key to a Happy Marriage by Chill bruhh
[December 04, 2019, 08:51:56 PM]

Mom gave birth to multiple babies without an amniotic sac by gaden
[December 04, 2019, 05:35:49 PM]

GAAAAAADEEEEEEN <3 <3 <3 by gaden
[December 04, 2019, 05:32:42 PM]

What Austronesians look like by All fixed
[December 04, 2019, 12:04:11 PM]

Standardisation of agriculture production benefits everyone: official by convoy
[December 04, 2019, 10:04:25 AM]

Sikhapore no more no. 1 in pizza by Gāokējì