collapse

Author Topic: Why China does not pick on Russia when it lost most land to Russia?  (Read 176 times)

The reason is that Chinese are a masochist people.  Chinese only respect countries that successfully pillaged and loved them.  This is the reason many Chinese worship Japanese while making many anti-Japanese movies.

Genetic Supremacists

Re: Why China does not pick on Russia when it lost most land to Russia?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 02:21:58 AM »
Chinese are a race of cucks by nature. In the olden days,  the men would serve the barbarian masters obediently..  While their women conceive children from the barbarian's, that the men would help raise like it was their own flesh and blood.

With Japanese economic sucess, the Chinese secretly wish to cuckfold. That's why they keep making movies about their women being loved by Japanese men. They want to raise Japanese seeds, which they percieved as better than their own. Which explains the obsession of East Asian and IQ. It is an obsession with Japanese, they want Japanese men to ejaculate inside their women. This also explains the irrational hatred and disgust for South East Asian. They want to be dominated and cuckfold, south East Asian doesn't have that innate nature percieved by Chinese.

Chinese are a bunch of wierdo, man  -shrug They live for the appropriation of other men. They are genetic supremacists. Like those South American natives who marry their daughter to Spaniards and claim white.

Offline Gāokējì

• http://vietrealm.com/index.php?topic=34117.msg9762
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 02:28:20 AM »
Yea you show those superior Chinese thousand year colonists qumong!  You Mongol vanquisher and Korean rapist!  Tell those Mongols to keep out of the lands of the Vietnamese Kinh/Dai!  Big ol daddy rapist of USA will help out!

Masterofthetruth

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 04:15:36 AM »
And you all are equally homos by memorizing and writing about toys interminable. Men, toys, men, toys, men, toys, that is all you can think of  -elaugh

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 07:18:41 AM »
You did not answer my question.  No country has done more damage to China´s claim on territory than Russia.  Russia did not simply "loan" Chinese land like the other European countries did.  They took it outright, even while your Manchu emperors sat on a throne ruling over land conquered by the previous Mongol emperors.  Think about it.  China´s vast size today is a result of Northern barbarians putting in the work.  There is no "Nam Tien" in your Chinese history like that of Vietnam when we singlehandedly fight our own battles against foreign armies to expand our empire.  We even kicked your ass and the Cantonese traitors when you tried to use Khmers and Chams against us.  Give me one instance in Chinese history when China was outnumbered but decided to invade the homeland of the aggressors?  It does not exist.  We Mongol-vanquishers need to go easy on your azz.  I am drowning in winz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BD%E2%80%93Song_War

Yea you show those superior Chinese thousand year colonists qumong!  You Mongol vanquisher and Korean rapist!  Tell those Mongols to keep out of the lands of the Vietnamese Kinh/Dai!  Big ol daddy rapist of USA will help out!

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 07:20:29 AM »
I noticed he picked on Filipinos a lot because Filipinos are likable and honest.  Also notice how likes to hang around Vietrealm 24/7 trying to get our attention.  I think every time I make a post, his smart phone goes off.  Qu makes a post. Ring ka ding, ring ka ding.  Chinaman gets up, "oh boy, Qu posted, I am going to show him my superior use of Chinese propaganda".  This reminds me so much of all the Chinese tourists hating Japanese but don´t mind going to Japan to enjoy the infrastructures Japanese people built. Vietrealm was 100% FUBU but Chinese come here for the same reason they go to Japan.  They enjoy intellectual and historical masochism.

Chinese are a race of cucks by nature. In the olden days,  the men would serve the barbarian masters obediently..  While their women conceive children from the barbarian's, that the men would help raise like it was their own flesh and blood.

With Japanese economic sucess, the Chinese secretly wish to cuckfold. That's why they keep making movies about their women being loved by Japanese men. They want to raise Japanese seeds, which they percieved as better than their own. Which explains the obsession of East Asian and IQ. It is an obsession with Japanese, they want Japanese men to ejaculate inside their women. This also explains the irrational hatred and disgust for South East Asian. They want to be dominated and cuckfold, south East Asian doesn't have that innate nature percieved by Chinese.

Chinese are a bunch of wierdo, man  -shrug They live for the appropriation of other men. They are genetic supremacists. Like those South American natives who marry their daughter to Spaniards and claim white.

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 06:13:57 PM »
You did not answer my question.  No country has done more damage to China´s claim on territory than Russia.  Russia did not simply "loan" Chinese land like the other European countries did.  They took it outright, even while your Manchu emperors sat on a throne ruling over land conquered by the previous Mongol emperors.  Think about it.  China´s vast size today is a result of Northern barbarians putting in the work.  There is no "Nam Tien" in your Chinese history like that of Vietnam when we singlehandedly fight our own battles against foreign armies to expand our empire.  We even kicked your ass and the Cantonese traitors when you tried to use Khmers and Chams against us.  Give me one instance in Chinese history when China was outnumbered but decided to invade the homeland of the aggressors?  It does not exist.  We Mongol-vanquishers need to go easy on your azz.  I am drowning in winz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BD%E2%80%93Song_War

Yeah that's right QUMONG! You tell those Mongols how much you loved them at Nanning!

truekinhethnic

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 07:39:02 PM »

Offline Gāokējì

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 09:07:28 PM »

Yeah that's right truekinhethnic!  Those superior Chinese think they are all that only getting cuckfolded while we have to face being loved with our eyes wide open!  Those superior Chinese don't have to face struggle, living in their high and mighty ivory yurt towers!  Watch until they get a load of my big ol' daddy rapist of USA!

Masteroflifechanges

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 05:53:49 AM »
I notice this footbound Chinese does not have a single negative thing to say about the mighty Russians who pillaged his land lol.  Russians lost to Japan but Chinese worship Russians instead of the superior Japanese lol.  The logic gives me diarrhea.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Germans classify Vietnamese as East Asian in their census. by
[Today at 07:53:18 AM]

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds