collapse

Author Topic: Japanese companies barring women from wearing eyeglasses  (Read 124 times)

Masterofblindworkers

Japanese companies barring women from wearing eyeglasses
« on: November 08, 2019, 10:03:59 AM »
A TV news story on Japanese companies barring women from wearing eyeglasses while on the clock sparked a backlash, as Japanese women frustrated by the strict workplace dress codes took to Twitter to voice their displeasure.

According to the BBC, several Japanese outlets said companies have “banned” women from wearing eyeglasses and that they give a “cold impression” to female shop assistants.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/11/08/dont-tell-us-what-to-wear-japanese-women-protest-workplace-glasses-ban/#62f5a67a2e0d

This is so sick. Men are able to see but women not.. We have only blind workers today how we can serve?
How about people would finally wake up this controlling and settling outlooks rules for women. Is not there any laws in Japan, ho this can even be allowed?

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Re: Japanese companies barring women from wearing eyeglasses
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 04:38:06 PM »
I have said it all along,  women are the end all of civilization.  Once they taste freedom they will run amuck and destroy.  Need to get a grip on them and commit them to slavery, for the sake of mankind.  Sooner of later they won't wash clothes.  You will be stinkier than a bald headed man.

Masterofhelplessmen

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:56:53 PM »
I have said it all along,  women are the end all of civilization.  Once they taste freedom they will run amuck and destroy.  Need to get a grip on them and commit them to slavery, for the sake of mankind.  Sooner of later they won't wash clothes.  You will be stinkier than a bald headed man.
Gaden, gaden, I did not know you are a chauvinist pig  -shrug You apparently have 2 healthy hands, just wash your clothes by yourself. It is simple; make your own sandwiches or starve  -thumbsup

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 05:13:22 PM »
Gaden, gaden, I did not know you are a chauvinist pig  -shrug You apparently have 2 healthy hands, just wash your clothes by yourself. It is simple; make your own sandwiches or starve  -thumbsup

Well...you know, I see women washing clothes and washing dishes and I thought to myself, 'wow, women are really hard working.  Men should give them flowers or something'  But in their mind, they don't wanna do it.  They think that men should do it.  And then when the men washes the clothes and do the dishes, they won't ever do it again.  Wtf is that?

Just like this woman.  She doesn't cook or washes the dishes.  So the man has to use drastic measures.

Masterofsharing

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 11:40:12 PM »

Well...you know, I see women washing clothes and washing dishes and I thought to myself, 'wow, women are really hard working.  Men should give them flowers or something'  But in their mind, they don't wanna do it.  They think that men should do it.  And then when the men washes the clothes and do the dishes, they won't ever do it again.  Wtf is that?

Just like this woman.  She doesn't cook or washes the dishes.  So the man has to use drastic measures.

I cannot see the video but here some couples choose to count how many minutes, yes, minutes they are doing each cleaning and they count it by minute to minute to match it is half for both. People share these things differently, some people just clean and wash their own messes. They made some surveys and with those, women still do more than men. I believe in half and half. It is not something what gives you any gifts, sex or flowers, but just something what you have to do. Some men and some women enjoy to clean their toilets and some don't. Some couples hires a cleaner and pay it half. At any case, it takes so many months of the year to do all by oneself, that is really wrong towards the one who is doing all those. I saw someone counting 2,5 months of a year goes to cleaning only. So when it is shared, both uses 1,25 months for the cleaning at year. Nobody should do it all  alone.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Who is the newest member on the forum?:

* Recent Posts

Germans classify Vietnamese as East Asian in their census. by
[Today at 07:53:18 AM]

More than half of the world's donkey population could be killed by Donkey hugger
[Today at 07:48:05 AM]

Automation is the right choice by convoy
[Today at 04:05:03 AM]

Does it make sense to revolt AFTER '1000' years of occupation? by Handy Helper
[Today at 01:09:32 AM]

Vietnam stops buying Chínese trains, make own now, China poorer by Gāokējì
[Today at 12:41:26 AM]

Ancestry Compostion on 23andme of my distant relatives by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:51:14 PM]

Why didn't the Mongols invade SCS? by Negrito M Mtdna
[Yesterday at 06:14:19 PM]

Manchu says that China will succeed by Gāokējì
[Yesterday at 05:42:05 PM]

Viet comrades putting El Paso mexicans out of business by
[Yesterday at 02:16:16 PM]

I got a new kitten by Cute Cat
[Yesterday at 12:56:20 PM]

Edible Weeds by syrups nom nom
[Yesterday at 12:47:31 PM]

Make up will age you 10 years by Wasted resources
[Yesterday at 12:39:04 PM]

Pig as pet by Ethical ways
[Yesterday at 12:22:30 PM]

Viet comrades want Phu Quoc to drop Phuket model and become Macau by
[Yesterday at 10:54:12 AM]

US Great Again: US eclipses China as global exporter 2 months ago by
[Yesterday at 10:53:18 AM]

Should Vietnam accept HK refugees if China cracks down? by
[Yesterday at 10:51:51 AM]

Made in Vietnam quality shoes? Fugashin of Saigon by
[Yesterday at 08:49:02 AM]

How can poor Vietnamese afford this much phallus shells? by Breast milk yay!
[Yesterday at 08:28:23 AM]

Wtf is this cuck doing making a movie about real Chinese? by Keanu <3
[Yesterday at 08:24:13 AM]

Giant negrito woman, MTDNA M talks down to filthy Chonky loved by Mongolian by Negrito M Mtdna
[November 19, 2019, 10:50:16 PM]

* China Affinity

No posts were found.

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds