collapse

Author Topic: Beer lessons  (Read 362 times)

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
Beer lessons
« on: November 27, 2019, 04:37:21 PM »
A lesson to you guys:

When you don't know what love is, you break up with your girlfriend.  So that you will know the pain.

It is the same with beer.  You go to VN where it's hot and humid and you are dying.  You order a crappy beer in a plastic bottle, pour it over ice, then you'll know why beer tastes great, greater than love.

A lesson to Gaden

Re: Beer lessons
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 02:25:53 AM »
A lesson to you guys:

When you don't know what love is, you break up with your girlfriend.  So that you will know the pain.

It is the same with beer.  You go to VN where it's hot and humid and you are dying.  You order a crappy beer in a plastic bottle, pour it over ice, then you'll know why beer tastes great, greater than love.

Beer and other substances destroys your cells, then you cannot feel love. Love is diverse thing. There is love towards the world, people genenally, towards animals, between friends, family, loved ones etc.
Peoples way to love have to match before relationship is possible.
If you broke with your gf you could maybe think of stop drinking alcohol and try international dating sites? Put a video of your cat and you seduce cat-women  :)

OJ_mamiso

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 05:35:47 AM »
Everything in moderation as the great OJ would say, mamiso.  ;)

GOSH

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 05:18:44 PM »
Another beer lesson to you guys, you should always be in slapping mode when you ask your non drinking friends to buy you beer.

I asked my muslim friend to buy me a case of Heineken at SAM's club.  Then he comes back with a case of Dos Equis??!!!!  He said that all beers are the same??!!!!  And he kept my change too??!!!  What am I supposed to do with this Dos Equis crap??!!!  You think that this crappy water will satisfy my thirst of the greatest mediocrity beer that man and god has ever invented??!!!  Do you actually think this stuff is even good as fertilizer??!!!  Do you think I look Mexican or something??!!!  I mean what the hell has gone through your mind??!!! Why don't you just put your head in a Guillotine and let me slap you brains out!!!! 

I mean, what is this??!!!!

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 06:01:53 PM »
Why what the hell maaaannnn......I tried to love the Dos Equis beer by leaving it outside in 30 degrees cold weather, so that I can teach those Mexicans a lesson, maybe the beer would taste better.  But noooooooo.......it tastes like love and crap.   What the hell maaaannnnnnn.....I want beer maaaannnnn...this is becoming the worst Christrmas there is.  Worst than the time I had socks as presents.

Dazing dreams <3

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »
Why what the hell maaaannnn......I tried to love the Dos Equis beer by leaving it outside in 30 degrees cold weather, so that I can teach those Mexicans a lesson, maybe the beer would taste better.  But noooooooo.......it tastes like love and crap.   What the hell maaaannnnnnn.....I want beer maaaannnnn...this is becoming the worst Christrmas there is.  Worst than the time I had socks as presents.

Throw them into the sink and drink agave syrup instead  :D Agave makes you dazeble happy and you just fly and can touch your dreams  -wetkiss

Name: Email:
Verification:
How deep is your love? (very deep, shallow, none, FU):

* Recent Posts

Viet Danish couple by CoconutXO
[Today at 07:05:47 AM]

Vào phòng gym tự chế của thợ hồ by CoconutXO
[Today at 07:02:25 AM]

Clerk Grabs Baby from Woman Before She Collapses by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:57:56 AM]

Thai Giant Alocasia leaf by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:52:20 AM]

Apple snails by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:43:15 AM]

Homemade All-Natural Body Lotion by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:30:13 AM]

Giant African Land Snail by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:28:35 AM]

Nomad Survivor Skills: Grilling River Fish | Khan’s Kitchen by CoconutXO
[Today at 06:02:15 AM]

Turk vs Tatar by CoconutXO
[Today at 05:58:23 AM]

Excellent read on The Battle of the Little Bighorn by CoconutXO
[Today at 05:40:53 AM]

Greek mirror depicting Aphrodite with flanking Erotes by CoconutXO
[Today at 05:05:06 AM]

Shakespeare's Globe by CoconutXO
[Today at 04:37:47 AM]

USA "stiole" masks from France by Bad people
[Today at 01:47:10 AM]

Can these actresses and musicians/artists pass as ethnic Kinh in Vietnam? by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 11:25:36 PM]

Diary of a garden fairy by Garden fairy
[Yesterday at 11:07:19 PM]

Selurong despises us Viets by Lovcky road
[Yesterday at 10:55:48 PM]

Cool advice by Rocky road
[Yesterday at 10:51:11 PM]

Can you fake the Vietnamese southern accent? by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:35:02 PM]

What is this thing TicToc? by gaden
[Yesterday at 04:21:41 PM]

World is f*cked: CCP virus is uncontained and has become a global pandemic by Rude Boy
[Yesterday at 02:00:31 PM]

* Provocative Journalism

No posts were found.

* News Feeds