collapse

Author Topic: Body positive people  (Read 1039 times)

Trainer

Body positive people
« on: December 02, 2019, 12:55:35 AM »
During her performance Lizzo also showed off her skills as a classically trained flutist, which got the crowd roaring in approval.

For her arrival to the event, the Juice artist hit the red carpet in form-fitting black jeans, an orange-sequined top and reindeer ears on top of her long locks.

English singer Smith, 27, brought his brand of pop to the stage decked out in a pink and white ensemble that included pleated pants and a sheer-top that showed off his white tee underneath.

I don't understand why some people are judging peoples dressing and behaviour by their weight. Body positivity is not a recommendation to get more weight but to let heavier people to live the same way as skinnier people do.

Olive Choose

Re: Body positive people
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 12:58:45 AM »
She's tiny, mimosa...can't you post someone much bigger than she is.  -kissyface

caush

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 02:00:23 AM »
she doesnt smll smlly Orange Ashly pho thats why shes not covering nostril

JOSHUS!

Trainer

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 04:06:47 AM »
can't you post someone much bigger than she is.  -kissyface
caush
That is the spirit  -heart

Bye bye bye

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 10:01:52 AM »
No no no. Lose the weight or out that door. Man or woman, no exceptions. Your second job in life should be hitting the gymn, eat healthy, and look good.

No Excuses!

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
Right. I don't have a heart, I have a pump.

There are things that cannot be help, and then there are things that is reasonably within your control. God help me to change and improve the thing that I can, and bless meceith wisdom to know the things that I cannot. Not being a fat slob is one of them. The remedy is to not be a lazy person. I don't want to hear excuses, we don't do that around here.

Lose the weight Thotiana, or yo azz is out that door. I ai t playing with you no more.

No Excuses!

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 11:58:57 AM »
Right. I don't have a heart, I have a pump.

There are things that cannot be help, and then there are things that is reasonably within your control. God help me to change and improve the thing that I can, and bless me with wisdom to know the things that I cannot. Not being a fat slob is one of them. The remedy is to not be a lazy person. I don't want to hear excuses, we don't do that around here.

Lose the weight Thotiana, or yo azz is out that door. I ai t playing with you no more.

Not a chance

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 01:03:21 PM »
I am immuned to these illnesses known as excuses and laziness. So, it will never happen to me. Okay?

Wtf bruh?

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 02:00:23 PM »
You are absolutely correct. People can be fat, I am not against that. It is none of my bussiness. It is their body, their preferences and choices. This is a non issue.

The issue is that YOU, the inteligent feminist, is trying to tell ME. That this is acceptable and healthy. No, they are not. Okay. Obesity is gross. Fat azzes with stretch marks are not beautiful.
Ewwww grosss .Stop it, just stop. Okay?

Stop lying to that poor woman. Okay? She will have knees problem. Heart problems. And multiple surgeries down the road. She will die young. You are lying to this poor girl, and you have the audacity to tell me to grow a heart. You know what. F you dude. You're an azzhole  You know that? How about you grow a heart and a pair of balls, tell her the truth. Okay?

GOSH!

Offline Olive Juice

• Mini Drug Lord
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 02:29:15 PM »
All women are beautiful.  I am grateful for every woman that had crossed paths with me, and I'm looking forward to meet those whom will come into my life. 

What beautiful human beings women are.

GOSH

Offline gaden

• Administrator
  • The Grand Lord of Mopeds
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »
If you are OK with being fat then people should be able to call you fat, but in a positive way.   You should be able to see a positive complement like 'Wow!! What a porker!'  It just means you're good and delicious.  It's also a sign of honesty by the complementer. 

You don't want people to hold back and stab you in the back when out of sight.  My sister always expressed out loud when she sees my big belly, like 'Wow!! What a big belly!  What did you eat for Thanksgiving?'  I was going to run and cry but I reminded myself that I'm a tough man.  I need to stand up and say 'Oh yeah?!!!!  What did you eat for breakfast?  Toast and butter?!!'

Trainer

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2019, 10:59:37 PM »
You are absolutely correct. People can be fat, I am not against that. It is none of my bussiness. It is their body, their preferences and choices. This is a non issue.

The issue is that YOU, the inteligent feminist, is trying to tell ME. That this is acceptable and healthy. No, they are not. Okay. Obesity is gross. Fat azzes with stretch marks are not beautiful.
Ewwww grosss .Stop it, just stop. Okay?

Stop lying to that poor woman. Okay? She will have knees problem. Heart problems. And multiple surgeries down the road. She will die young. You are lying to this poor girl, and you have the audacity to tell me to grow a heart. You know what. F you dude. You're an azzhole  You know that? How about you grow a heart and a pair of balls, tell her the truth. Okay?

GOSH!
Read again:
Body positivity is not a recommendation to get more weight but to let heavier people to live the same way as skinnier people do.
Fat people do know they are fat without telling. For example people who learnt to eat for comfort or some other emotional reasons, bullying them does not help them but might make them eat even more. Instead bullying you should focus on those problems which get them eat so there is no reason to eat unhealthly.
There is also people which just uses the wrong foods but there is more reasons to be fat than just these 2. It is not the result to speak about but the cause. Meanwhile loving them as people as everyone else is what warm hearts do.

OlivenCheese

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2019, 11:05:44 PM »
Obese people will be highly valued when we run out of energy.  ;)

Cheeses

Bobybillybob

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 09:14:06 PM »
Read again:Fat people do know they are fat without telling. For example people who learnt to eat for comfort or some other emotional reasons, bullying them does not help them but might make them eat even more. Instead bullying you should focus on those problems which get them eat so there is no reason to eat unhealthly.
There is also people which just uses the wrong foods but there is more reasons to be fat than just these 2. It is not the result to speak about but the cause. Meanwhile loving them as people as everyone else is what warm hearts do.

I have a pump, not a heart. It sounds like this: dup dup..bup bup...lub lub.... loop and repeat.  Okay?

Stop shoving these landwhales in my face and tell me to love, respect, accept, and not bullying. I am a very busy person, frankly, I dont have time or interests in fat people. I don't even pay attention to them. If you want to be fat, knock yourself out.

Got it?

Be fair then :)

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2019, 09:46:48 PM »
I have a pump, not a heart. It sounds like this: dup dup..bup bup...lub lub.... loop and repeat.  Okay?

Stop shoving these landwhales in my face and tell me to love, respect, accept, and not bullying. I am a very busy person, frankly, I dont have time or interests in fat people. I don't even pay attention to them. If you want to be fat, knock yourself out.

Got it?
Maybe you should do your reseach for eveything what is made by a fat person and stop using those. Also don't forget to take tattoos for the police, emergency medicene, doctors etc. so when you are in life danger, those fat professionals know to knock themselves out instead saving your life  :)

Multidimensional

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2019, 09:00:26 PM »
Maybe you should do your reseach for eveything what is made by a fat person and stop using those. Also don't forget to take tattoos for the police, emergency medicene, doctors etc. so when you are in life danger, those fat professionals know to knock themselves out instead saving your life  :)

I am not an idiot like you, bruh. Pig are fat, and  lard is delicious. Hmm hmm hmmm.  Just because there is one negative aspect, that does not mean everything else is negative. Like you, right. You're a well meaning, kind hearted, has raw intelligence, but at the same time you're a brainwashed idiot, delusional, and vindictive. -shrug

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 04:48:28 PM »
What your business field is? Insects like so what  it does matter what other people like? Also there is more less nurtured yards and gardens. What comes to gardens there is types of gardening which basics on leaving plants mostly wild. We have less-nurtured half wild garden on our cabin. The whole hillside grows wild strawberry so we don't much want to touch that hill to get the berries. We also have other strawberrybeds (what is the correct term in English, dictionary nor wikipedia told me) which are more nurtured. Same with artic brambles. If they are too much nurtured, they don't like to make berries.

I sell bamboo and weed and lingerie. 

Pretty much my way of gardening is like what you described.  I let it live and let live.  If it does well it does well, if it doesn't then all as well.  I don't go the extra mile of fertilizing, water, soil base, much or anything like that to achieve a prized harvest.  The true essence of happiness is in watching your creation grow and evolve in to it's place.

Offline gaden

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 05:54:51 PM »
So you don't use weed yourself but you sell it? How it fits into morals to sell something to others what you don't use yourself? Curious for the logic.
Bamboo, do you make products of it also? I did order bamboo floor samples but I thought they are too hard wood, not so flexible under feet. I took another wood then. But I like bamboo. Do you also sell bamboo lingerie? I like bamboo long underpants what ever they are in English. When it is not too freezing, they are good against skin but when it is cold weather they feel cold against skin. Are they organic?

I don't use weed myself because I don't see a reason to use weed.  That's because I'm always high and use beer as my instrument of solace.  But weed has some medicinal properties that professionals sought after, like pain relief and alertness.  It can be used to treat pain and ADHD.  The part that is not legal is the THC or psychoactive part of the weed.  Nowadays they can separate the THC, to prevent people from getting high, from the plant and and make it legal.  It's just the THC part that is in conflict with the legal systems.  You could say that weed is addictive and has potential for misuse, but the pure fact is that it has medicinal properties and it has potential advance medical studies.  A few states and countries have already legalize weed. 

But all in all, I only sell weed which is in the legal limits which is below 3% THC, morality aside.

I only sell bamboo patio patio furniture products.  I'm only into the visual and decoration aspects.  Although there are many other uses for bamboo which new products arise everyday.  All I know is it that bamboo is an excellent renewable product because it grows fast and has strong and durable properties.  In flooring, the skin is tough and hard but the inside is porous and soft so I guess it's perfect for floors and furniture.

Offline Daisy

• I'M A GAY RETARDED DEAF MUTE VINAMEE HEALTH EXPERT
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2019, 05:56:40 AM »

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is love? (bird, flower, ephemeral of life, tattoo, idn):

* Recent Posts

Kỷ niệm Tây Bắc vui lắm nha! by teacup
[Today at 10:31:36 PM]

super cool image by teacup
[Today at 10:15:12 PM]

Would $1 pho taste good? by teacup
[Today at 10:10:40 PM]

chinese treat viet as brother korean and jap treat viet as subhuman by Cochinos
[Today at 06:42:39 AM]

Will Vietnam be the same as China once they reach high economic developement? by gaden
[Yesterday at 05:34:59 PM]

Starving Chinese cross Vietnam´s border illegally in search of foods. by
[Yesterday at 12:01:08 PM]

Transportation transaction floor should offer more services by convoy
[August 07, 2020, 10:01:20 PM]

How to get back in touch with Vietnamese roots by gaden
[August 07, 2020, 06:02:07 PM]

Are most Vietnamese for Trump in 2020? by gaden
[August 07, 2020, 05:53:00 PM]

I thought Indian girl was Mexican and she thought I was Mexican by gaden
[August 07, 2020, 04:47:43 PM]

Cool arts by teacup
[August 07, 2020, 02:45:28 PM]

japanese Girls On The Ideal Marriage Partner by teacup
[August 07, 2020, 02:39:07 PM]

Duterte said he considered himself Chinese since grandfather is Fujian Chinese by 1r0n_m4n_xl
[August 06, 2020, 04:11:01 PM]

Bánh Bột Lọc by teacup
[August 06, 2020, 04:00:15 PM]

Mekong Delta must be protected from natural disasters by convoy
[August 06, 2020, 10:01:50 AM]

vn need to bring back chu nom by Hehe
[August 06, 2020, 06:53:59 AM]

Tourism development in the post-COVID-19 era by convoy
[August 05, 2020, 10:14:00 PM]

Singapore sees Việt Nam valuable friend during Covid-19 by convoy
[August 05, 2020, 04:06:37 PM]

Ngon lạ Bánh Tráng Nướng Hải Sản 20k mới xuất hiện ở Sài Gòn by teapot